Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (29188 Views)

Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Ifyrock: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
the church is becoming worldly while the world is becoming churchy
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Dinocarex(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
I'm a proud member of Assemblies of God church
But I'm ashamed to see what's happening in the Church
Its a pity that's the Shepherd are leading the sheep astray.

The Genesis of the whole thing was 'MONEY'
Shame on them!!!
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by koffikondo: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
church issues now settled in court? Where is the ordination power of these pastors. Cant they ask God to fight his battle. Remember the case of Peter and Ananias. Are this people really teaching us what is in the bible for us to follow while they refrain from it? Thank God for Jesus. Who made us to know that the pharisees, saducces, scribes and chief priests are negative of their societal esteem
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by thunder74(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Emeka's Appeal to the Supreme Court ... Critical Update!!!

On the 19th January 2016 the Supreme Court of Nigeria repeated what the Court of Appeal did last year by ordering Paul Emeka to file his brief of appeal before 5th February 2016. Emeka had pursued the same judicial trick (delay tactic) in the Court of Appeal stage of this matter by refusing to file his brief of appeal till he was forced by the court to do so. (Brief of Appeal is a DETAILED substantiation of grounds or points of appeal).

The Court also ordered an accelerated hearing of the matter just as the Court of Appeal sitting in Enugu had also done last year. The church applications were designed to produce exactly this effect ... and it did.

You may also recall that after the order of accelerated hearing was made last year, Emeka and his agents went to the social media announcing that the Court of Appeal had thrown out the church appeal and confirmed Emeka as the GS. I understand they are doing the same thing right now.

Although it was Paul Emeka that took the church to the Supreme Court, the church had to apply to the court to dismiss Emeka's appeal since he won't prosecute it. It was on that basis that the Court (just like the Court of Appeal) decided to give him between now and 5th February to file his papers and thereafter not to give him any breathing space again.

The church happily accepted this position as it did in the Court of Appeal also. As a matter of fact, that is the reason we filed the application that came up that day... to force him to pursue his appeal or otherwise to have it dismissed.

To those who have been calling and commenting, please be reminded of this formula: If it is comes from Paul Emeka, it is false. These people can ONLY survive by telling lies. If they dare tell the truth, innocent people that they have fooled will leave them. Lies is their shelter and those who go their beer parlour Facebook page will suffer what men who live with drunkards suffer.

"While the women were on their way, some of the guards went into the city and reported to the chief priests everything that had happened. When the chief priests had met with the elders and devised a plan, they gave the soldiers a large sum of money, telling them, "You are to say, 'His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep.' If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble." So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day." Matt 28:11-15 NIV
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by folawalesegun: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
assembly of God church turning to assembly of business. may God help us
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by ehix89(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
benELOHIM7:
My brotherrrr!!!...this is not the AG o. Ichabod
show of shame,indeed the glory of the lord has departed,i weep 4 my home church
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Nikkyparadise(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Who post ds Fake News
Paul emeka didnt win notinn supreme court only adjournd d case

#All ds 4199
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blackfire:
You people are a BIG disgusting disgrace to your god, if u that profess to know god dance naked in the market place... Then me as an atheist watching the show of shame, wants nothing to do with your god, infact u empty lots just prove u are more worst atheist than me.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

There is even a portion in your book that prohibit taking yourselves to court. I am very sure those judges are not Christian.

Even in my village, u dare not take your blood relation to court, i guess my traditionalist brothers believe in god more than u.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Keep creating monsters that will attack Christianity ...

I hate religion.
dont we all hate religion...its a pity
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by BetterChurch: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
What the religions forgot is the Light and Sound of God. What they forgot ECKANKAR restores. Hence it is known as Religion of the Light and Sound of God (A well known name is the Holy Spirit).

www.facebook/ECKANKAR
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by XaintJoel20: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
I weep for Assemblies of God Church. This is not the church I used to know... #Shame....
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by ril19(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2016
there is only but one group of people with a difference. trust me folks
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Kingosytex(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
nobe small matter
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Kingosytex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
battle for power...nobe small thing ooo
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by oaroloye(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
SHALOM!

CHRISTIANS suing CHRISTIANS is an ABPMINATION! Even the FALSE Apostle Paul knew it was wrong!

. 1st CCORINTHIANS 6:3-8.

3. Know ye not that we shall judge Angels? How much more things that pertain to this life?
4. If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the Church.
5. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? No, not one that shall be able to judge between his Brethren?
6. But Brother goeth to law with Brother, and that before the Unbelievers.
7. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8. Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your Brethren.

GET OUT OF THIS FAKE CHURCH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.