Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (29187 Views)

Chidi Okoroafor, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent New Year Wishes / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by ihatebuhari(f): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shame on Islam
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by ihatebuhari(f): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Blackfire:
You people are a BIG disgusting disgrace to your god, if u that profess to know god dance naked in the market place... Then me as an atheist watching the show of shame, wants nothing to do with your god, infact u empty lots just prove u are more worst atheist than me.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

There is even a portion in your book that prohibit taking yourselves to court. I am very sure those judges are not Christian.

Even in my village, u dare not take your blood relation to court, i guess my traditionalist brothers believe in god more than u.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Keep creating monsters that will attack Christianity ...

I hate religion.
may God destroy ur life
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Niceiroko: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by b4dem: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Linda Ikeji takes side with ice Prince to stick with his girlfriend...

http://www.jetolu.com/2016/01/24/linda-ikeji-takes-side-with-ice-prince-to-stick-with-boo-despite-drama/

Click to read more.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by happney65: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
I was more or less born in that Church..I know the church doctrines like the back of my Hand..But now i know better,I dont do Religion anymore..Have being non-religious for about 10years and am better off..Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Misselocon(f): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
The things we see and hear sha! Where are we going to?
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by olagbemi118(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Quite unfortunate for them
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by iroc4eva: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria court now decides over church affairs? abomination!!!
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by oglalasioux(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
may God destroy ur life

You'll be worse than Boko haram if you don't stop thinking like this. Your first post was shame on Islam and you are cursing this gentleman saying the truth. Please don't degenerate into a bomb throwing christian. It'll be a further indictment on you, your religion and the god it preaches to you.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Firefire(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
zaza999:
I don't know what's d matter,pls let them resolve it amicably because one of them Rev.Dr. Chidi Okoroafor is an evangelist of more than 30 yrs and his message really touched me and made me closer to God,that anywhere I go,I keep on looking for any of his messages and buy d tape.I have almost al his preachings and it is something if after listening to his message and you did not repent,it may be difficult for u to repent in any other place.I have not seen him in person,but you need to enter any christian stores and ask any cassette from Rev.Dr. Chidi Okoroafor.Pls let him and Emeka resolve this,for I know its temptation.I don't know what's d matter is all about.Peace and brotherliness is all I want to hear among them.

...but then Jesus asked, “When the Son of man comes, will He find faith on the earth?”

Some of Revd. Chidi's messages I enjoy and use in my sermon reference most time is "So you later came here?" Or "Are we still Breathren?"

May the Lord Healed His Church for the Body of Christ is sick. cry cry

Maranatha, come Lord Jesus!

Shalom!
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by kiddkash(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
politics in church hahaha
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by doxx: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday

WhatsApp Professional Sport Betting Service offers Daily sure 5 odds and Weekend 2000 odds. Send ' Join Group' to the WhatsApp number on my signature via WhatsApp to subscribe to which ever group pleases you!!!

Also,

Don't miss out of tonight's sure games....check my moniker to subscribe to the various groups
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by God2man(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
5starmilitant:
If God fails to judge this world, He will apologize to sodom & Gomorrah.--Rev Chidi Okoroafor.

Hmnnn
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by slap1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Big shame. A church I used to respect.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Firefire(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
happney65:
I was more or less born in that Church..I know the church doctrines like the back of my Hand..But now i know better,I dont do Religion anymore..Have being non-religious for about 10years and am better off..Thank You

Brother you can still reconsider your decision because, "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

I admonish you with this message of the scriptures... Hebrew 12:1-3

1. Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

May the Lord give faith to the broken hearts...

Maranatha!
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by amyoge(f): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
zaza999:
I don't know what's d matter,pls let them resolve it amicably because one of them Rev.Dr. Chidi Okoroafor is an evangelist of more than 30 yrs and his message really touched me and made me closer to God,that anywhere I go,I keep on looking for any of his messages and buy d tape.I have almost al his preachings and it is something if after listening to his message and you did not repent,it may be difficult for u to repent in any other place.I have not seen him in person,but you need to enter any christian stores and ask any cassette from Rev.Dr. Chidi Okoroafor.Pls let him and Emeka resolve this,for I know its temptation.I don't know what's d matter is all about.Peace and brotherliness is all I want to hear among them.
Are we still brethren, Injury time e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by happney65: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Firefire:

Brother you can still reconsider your decision because, "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

I admonish you with this message of the scriptures... Hebrew 12:1-3

1. Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

So i need to accept one Jewish Guy to be saved?Abi?Maybe you should ask from an average Isreali why they dont believe in Jesus and call him a Mad Man..
May the Lord give faith to the broken hearts...

Maranatha!
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by amyoge(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
mekaboy:
It is a shame that church mater is now in politics section.
because they have started playing politics in the Church.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Firefire(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quote author=happney65 post=42284762][/quote]

Let me leave you with this word of the scriptures...

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Let us leave carnality and ask God to fill us with His spirit, then we can understand the things of the spirit.

For the Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life. Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” John 6:63-64.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by RVBC: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alll this kind of ill activities sumtimes makes me want to serve God quietly in my room on Sunday's
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by eazichris: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Assemblies of God is shame to Christianity.. how could they stoop so low as to allowing a muslim judge settle a church and spiritual matter.. shame on them and their worshipers.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
I've read some comments above, we're all entitled to our opinion........ But don't be too busy correcting and castigating others and forsake yourself........ He [she] that thinks he [she] stands - the bible says - take heed lest you fall.

To the atheists in the house, well know this that men's view doesn't change God. That you don't believe in His existence doesn't subtract from Him. Whatever religious views you may have just have it at the back of your mind that CHRIST'S SECOND COMING IS VERY NEAR. He is coming for a SAVED, SANCTIFIED AND A READY CHURCH. ""CHURCH"" means YOU as an individual. Prepare to meet thy God.
For more clarification add me up on watsapp with 08066702287
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by benELOHIM7(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
My brotherrrr!!!...this is not the AG o. Ichabod
mccoy47:
This isn't the AG I was born into!

SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Blackfire(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
ihatebuhari:
may God destroy ur life

give me one good reason why he should?. And if u cant give one.... Am going to pray mine own kind of prayer for you .
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by FRANKOXY(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
MY CHURCH OH!
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by NICENEDU29: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
zaza999:
This trouble rocking de church might be his own 'UNIVERSITY OF TEARS'. because in dat massege, he (Rev. Chidi Okoroafor) rightly said dat "no man is permitted to pass through de universe without attending de UNIVERSITY OF TEARS" & I totally agree with him.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by lagdmark(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
The so called Rev
EMeka the GS is the most useless and corrupt church leader in Nigeria.
I meet the 419 Emeka guy in Germany some years ago where he stole AG pension money from Nigeria to buy property near Duesseldorf Germany but God revenge.
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Kingsasian(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
mccoy47:
This isn't the AG I was born into!

SHAME!!!
exactly
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by Saintremmy8(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Only people dat wishes to embezzled church fund fight. Ego ndi uka..... God have mercy
Re: Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent by gbagyiza: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
zaza999:

I heard one of his message title injury time,i almost shed tears because of d truth he preached in that message..i really pray they settle this issue amicably.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.