Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo (16607 Views)

18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by CandyBar: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nigeria is a country where the Evil & corrupt are revered & celebrated whilst righteous are Victimized.

These guys lived like kings while law abiding Nigerians languished in penury.

Unfortunately......I have no faith in Nigerian judiciary system or it's Police......it's the same eggs.....just different chicken.

I just pray all these people will die the kind of death that even death itself will be afraid.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Unfathomable: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
why is the effcc so daft?! releasing names of people who will testify just like that? are their lawyers properly trained at all!
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Babaji111(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
OMG! What a country...what a pity. The masses have been suffering for long without realising fully how some few people were playing with billions. No jobs for our graduates, poor roads, poor medical services...you name it.

THANK YOU BABA BUHARI!
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by mavinc4u(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
tayebest:

if truely the dude is inocent why dont he appear in court?? Not every allegation will be made public!

Can a cockcroah be innocent in the gathering of fowls?
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Olayeancarh: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
you can follow them to court na
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by gbengaizzy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
yaki84:
charge for 46billion naira fraud of what?
did he partook in d arms scandal?
did he sale oil blocs to unsuspecting members of the public?
was he awarded contracts n he flee with the sum without executing the contracts?
what fraud n crime did he commit that they r filing a fresh 22count charge against him?
am not in support of tompolo but efcc shud tell us what he did, who he defrauded to the tune of 46billion naira.

Did he partook! Seriously? Did he sale! Seriously seriously?
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by gbengaizzy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
bettercreature:
In other words a fool is someone who don't know, who know's he/she does not know and still don't wanna know..

Fool aka ekpa
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by reyscrub(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dindondin:

I no dey understand PMB anymore

@Dindondin: while are you saying PMB?

Is PMB d Magu?

What consign President with EFCC

While are u always point at wrong direction wen any
Agency perform better service? Are you guys crazy?
Na was ooo
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
tayebest:

if truely the dude is inocent why dont he appear in court?? Not every allegation will be made public!
...let's put this tompolo's issue aside....oga weda u are innocent or not, if any court, or EFCC invite you, NO GO OOOO...because I 100% sure you will be detained, innocent or not

1 Like

Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Dindondin(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
reyscrub:

@Dindondin: while are you saying PMB?
Is PMB d Magu?
What consign President with EFCC
While are u always point at wrong direction wen any Agency perform better service? Are you guys crazy? Na was ooo
u r mad
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by poseidon12: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
yaki84:

which court?
d onee that even buhari detest n tag them corrupt?
court that dont hv autonomy n r being controlled by aso rock?
court that will grant someone bail n the dss will do another.....
talk of court of arbitration or international court of justice not what we hv in this country.
Don't mind them. Tompolo is obviously not going to appear since he has seen how the rights of those that appeared are being violated.
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by BALLOSKI: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
deshysmalls:
I am for change, but we need to see less of Newspaper convictions and more of actual incarcerations.
do u know how to read at all? What's news paper conviction about this story? That witnesses are ready to testify in court, is that going to be done on a newspaper?
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by gbengaizzHe: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
gbengaizzy:
Dem ban me.. I nor complain.. I come back first post na FTC... plenty people dey ask, na who do d jazz smiley. OSINACHIMO!

As for Tompolo na oyó u dey ooo.. maybe if you snitch on dem militants dem go give you 8 year instead of 15 lol! IPOD useless people aw market?

Naxo dem ban me again ooo
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by gbengaizzHe: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dindondin:

u r mad

Like 5 days ban for you
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Dindondin(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
gbengaizzHe:

Like 5 days ban for you
Iyalaya e!
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by gbengaizzHe: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dindondin:
Iyalaya e!

Oya weyrey. Wan kan sha me ni ban lo ni.. Just came back from ban today and in and hour time wan banned . Had to create anoda account.
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by deshysmalls(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I am not making inference based on this post alone, but on the general climate surrounding the numerous arrests and accussations in the media lately with little fruits.
BALLOSKI:
do u know how to read at all? What's news paper conviction about this story? That witnesses are ready to testify in court, is that going to be done on a newspaper?
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by richeso: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2016
tayebest:

Bros.. him no appear for court because the court no dey legit again. all courts takes orders from the TOP.

you commit you no commit oo them dey jail you as far the order from the top na to jail you.

na efcc dem dey take fight anyone wey no support them.
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by sexyjob(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Henovy:

Me vounteer? No o. I was just responding to your post. He should just come out voluntarily to answer a few questions. That's all.
Let them call him on phone or use what sup or Facebook to ask those questions. He wld answer them. They could also do the question and answering in the pages of the newspaper. No need for physical presence. Tompolo is not a fool. #Isupportjusticeandrespectforthecourts
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Okpueze1(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=tayebest post=42283585]

After seing how those who were jst invited like that are still held in detention against the law you still xpect him to do what?
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by kaluspaul: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Are you a man or woman business man or business woman or an
artist, Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the
The world, join us to become one of our official members today in the great
Illuminati.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and
his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or
human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in
life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now.
it only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati has
the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any
body you must be linked by who is already a member, Join us today and realize
your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing
email: info. (hightemple@outlook.com ) or you can contact our phone number,
WhatsAp, +2347037599478 or viber, +447517518414, you will be rich and
famous for the rest of your life and
your family and any body close to you, Illuminati make there member happy
so I will want you all to also be a new member of the Illuminati if you are
interested, kindly reply us back now, we are ready to make you a member
of the Illuminati. Call Via: +1 606-341-2057
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Henovy: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
sexyjob:

Let them call him on phone or use what sup or Facebook to ask those questions. He wld answer them. They could also do the question and answering in the pages of the newspaper. No need for physical presence. Tompolo is not a fool. #Isupportjusticeandrespectforthecourts
Hmmn, I agree with only your last statement. Methinks, he has something to hide, hence the fleeing. We are all watching till the end of the drama!
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Bigii(m): 3:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Bigii:

Some of you are just too dumb to understand this Buhari administration. One don't need to be guilty before disobeying court orders again because when you dare appears, the dictator must lock you up, guilty or not guilty.

Don't be surprise if your father calls now and tell you that he has been charged to court for being a PALM WIN TAPTER. And when he dares appear in court Buhari will lock him up for promoting alcohol that its against his religion.
Re: Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Is anyone aware that once you make a comment that doesn't favour Peter Obi you have your comment erased? This stiffnening of freedom of expression even before his 2nd runner up place in 2023 general election gives one reason to reconsider little support you have for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions / Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! / I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.