Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nairaland For Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland For Jesus (509 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Quirinius' Census Is An Important Historical Marker For ‪‎Jesus‬' Birth - But... / The senselessness of Christ crucifixion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland For Jesus by Godwin2016: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
"For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world – to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice." – Jesus (John 18:37)

My prayer is that before the end of this year,Nairaland will be 100% for Jesus. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland For Jesus by benodic: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
will happen only in your dreams .
do you think that God who allowed for religious diversity is stupid?
variety still remains the spice of life. and every soul will gravitate to a religion that fits its state of consciousness .
the only problem we have in the world today are religious bigots who will not let others worship God as they see fit.
Re: Nairaland For Jesus by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
benodic:
will happen only in your dreams .
do you think that God who allowed for religious diversity is stupid?
variety still remains the spice of life. and every soul will gravitate to a religion that fits its state of consciousness .
the only problem we have in the world today are religious bigots who will not let others worship God as they see fit.

It seems you are the new mouth piece of God. The only problem in the world...bla bla bla.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God And The Right Hustle / 40 Days Of Lent : Daily Scriptures Readings For The Observers / Music: Korede ~ Mike Abdul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.