Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). (26347 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
TV01:

My daughter is in Nursery. My son started school in September. Having said that, he is one of only 2, if not the only one, that can properly read and write in his class. And he is sent to the year above for literacy class as a result of how advanced he is. Mapped against his development, my daughter is slightly ahead at this point. Not bragging, just the facts.

Wow! Great! Sorry TV! My bad. Your children are wonderful and so sweet. Say Hello to them for me.

And by the way, they both love of gospel music like wetin happen. Come and see; the ones indeed in whom the Spirit of God is. Genesis 41:38 cool. I am obviously proud, but all glory...

Glory to God. Wow! Such spirit filled kids, they the joy no wonder your life and happyness revolves around them. Are they releasing a debut soon? I will like to listen wink

You see beauty in HD - plus she is so humble - and you are foaming grin. If my wife is ugly and my kids plain, does that prevent you marrying a stunner and having beautiful kids of your own? We can even find you one oyinbo, so that you can have the"mulatto" kids that "move" you grin

Yeah! She is a beauty. Beauty in the eye of the beholder kind of thing. Did I say she is ugly ? I don't think so. Oh! sorry my bad, she is your damsel and a super model. Thumbs up for landing that trophy.

A man tells you he is blessed in his marriage and happy with his family, and you are busy parsing his situation through your jaundiced perspective and lens of bitterness - all to convince yourself, your selfish, cowardly decision is the right one.
Okay o! thanks.
But is it wise for me to live this my one time life, in other people's values, virtue and stereotypes, sacrificing my own personal inner peace to please people?? Please answer me.

I said, you are like some of our resident divorcees - they try and get as many as possible to break their own, or the unions of others, to make it seem good and normal.
No! Really how did I try to break your union? You uploaded a picture to entice me and I told you the first thing that came to my mind. Is it breaking your union? What will I gain if I break your union? Or am I the person that complained that your wife is dulling your reproductive rights? Will it buy me the Jaguar F-Pace if I break your union? Or will it help me grow my business or meet the targets of my foundation?

It has never occurred in my mind to break your union to prove that singleness is better than marriage. Please let's not take it too personal. This is just a thread meant to exchange opinions, believes and facts.

And singleness is good and beneficial for the minority that opt for it for the right reasons - yours are all wrong, and your efforts to justify it by misapplying scripture, or by rubbishing marriage and married men is lame.
All wrong! No problem. But it makes me very happy and its not a SIN.

In my best Chinese accent - "be a man" grin.

Pix loading cool

TV

I am, cos ain't got a pxxxy down there.

Good day.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
SirWere:
... So this thread started as a surprising insight into Celibacy and the possible advantages of Marriage abstinence...

Then degraded to a theological bickering where the two parties have no major points but are just countering and arguing for argument sake....

While the third member rose above the argument and tried to talk counter the original thread......which is also leading to a trail of words itself.

Intresting ................

Well, not quite.

This thread started as an insight into the neglected importance of Houses.

Welcome sha.

God bless you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
MizzD:
What a thread grin grin grin
Yeah! But its meant for the men them.
So bye!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:

Well, not quite.

This thread started as an insight into the neglected importance of Houses.

Welcome sha.

God bless you.

Well, I support your theory.

Houses are solid, unwavering companions; and are a satisfactory reward to hard work and persistence.

As for the marriage part; I'm inclined to follow your line of thought.

The amount of time spent on wooing a girl can be put to much better pursuits...

All the time speaking sweet words, walking like a renowned trekker up and down with her, all the airtime sent to her and used to call her; the birthday gifts and other monetary challenges she sets up as tests for true love......

And for what Sexual intercourse, bound to give you pleasure for a few hours A lust filled relationship bound to crumble in a few weeks? A tenous marriage that stretches on to stormy fights later
It's no new fact that those who were in "true" love before marriages tend to have bitter fights later on.

The effort to reward ratio is not encouraging in the least.

6 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Very true... Just because I want to get married, I know how much money I have wasted. Wife is a liability truly. House is an asset.. Fiancee wants us to buy a car and I have stood my ground to say no. That my next plan is building a house. I promise to ooze her a slap anytime she disturbs me about buying a car. Her meagre 80k salary hasn't benefit us in way.
I stand with the op...wish I saw your post a year ago before asking the lady out...she's a good girl though but millions of Naira have dropped from my hand towards rent, intro, wedding planning etc. I have made my point clear I have no time for any pre wedding nonsense that will take another round of thousands from me...all my money henceforth is going into a building project regardless of if her ox is gored.
nice one op

Please don't whooze her a slap. Never even think about it. Its so uncool. That's relationship for you.

Kindly, politely and humbly sit her down and explain your plans, targets(both short term and long term) and priorities to her, with their advantages. Being a good girl she will understand.

Please don't neglect the powers of polite humbly communication and compromise. And don't cease toasting her after all she is your Darlinggringrin

Women like flashy easy life I don't blame her though I blame the authors of mills and boom.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Nice submission..imagine some men chasing after these ladies and begging them for proposals like they're some trophies..i even see some bending on one kneel to propose when all she is bringing to the table is demands, liability, and more responsibilities. Like she's doing me some favor when I know you're bringing a backlog of responsibilities into my life. Why should I be bending down... rubbish.. men need to redeem their image truly...
I didn't do all these kneeling down thingy...it just came naturally and we knew we are going to get married. after the intro, friends and colleagues started congratulations and I was like "da fvck"...what are congratulating me for? that I'm going to triple my expenses and have more burden to bear or what?

Wow! Am humbled. At your service sir.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

I won't forgive you for not writing this brilliant article of yours on time... I'd have run from marriage... or day it... am still in my mid-20 + 1 and I regret wanting to get married. o love my babe no doubt not the baggage that comes with massive doesn't worth it.. imagine me just paying a little more than a million Naira for rent when I only spend 15% of that amount when I was leaving alone..

Please kindly forgive me. It wasn't easy for me either.

Do you know what it took me to master the courage and boldness to break free from norms, stereotypes, status quo, hypes to express my true self and write this?

Because I believe there are guys like you and me out there.

Do you know that my family and their extended relatives has gathered to force me to marry etc or leave their family?

Do you know what are being denied me? You know our society.

Because we don't want to be ridiculed, cajoled or mocked, we die in silence.

I have lived my life too long living other people's dreams and robbing myself of Happyness.

Now I have decided to live for me, after all its my life and its not a sin. Anyone who doesn't feel comfortable with it, that's their business.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
LordReed:

LoL, funny guy.

How was church today?

May the Lord guide and bless you in your journey through life.

Yeah! Church was great. The Lord told me I was being a bit toxic and aggressive expressing my views.

That I should tone it down and learn how to present my opinions less corrosively.

Thank you for that compliment on my foundation. I was regretting why I disobeyed my rule by exposing the foundation and I took it out on you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:
Wow! Great! Sorry TV! My bad. Your children are wonderful and so sweet. Say Hello to them for me.

Glory to God. Wow! Such spirit filled kids, they the joy no wonder your life and happyness revolves around them. Are they releasing a debut soon? I will like to listen wink

Yeah! She is a beauty. Beauty in the eye of the beholder kind of thing. Did I say she is ugly ? I don't think so. Oh! sorry my bad, she is your damsel and a super model. Thumbs up for landing that trophy.
Why the about turn grin? Don't develop a split personality on me. But no gainsaying, my family are fine - even if I say so myself cool. And don't think I missed that "trophy" comment wink

ColinAdua:

Okay o! thanks.
But is it wise for me to live this my one time life, in other people's values, virtue and stereotypes, sacrificing my own personal inner peace to please people?? Please answer me.
You are right about that. What is puzzling, and being challenged, is why you declare the choice of others as inferior. Or feel that people that knowingly embrace what you rejected are wrong? Or others as inferior for making their own choices that differ to yours?

If you reject it as not for you, fine. If you knowingly accept it as for you, fine. If you unknowingly accept it or reject it, and then regret, therein lies a problem.

ColinAdua:
No! Really how did I try to break your union? You uploaded a picture to entice me and I told you the first thing that came to my mind. Is it breaking your union? What will I gain if I break your union? Or am I the person that complained that your wife is dulling your reproductive rights? Will it buy me the Jaguar F-Pace if I break your union? Or will it help me grow my business or meet the targets of my foundation?

It has never occurred in my mind to break your union to prove that singleness is better than marriage. Please let's not take it too personal. This is just a thread meant to exchange opinions, believes and facts.
Read with comprehension. No one accused you of trying to break a union. I likened you to the divorcees who champion divorce up and down by advising others do likewise, so they, divorcees, increase in number, and it becomes normal.

You are denigrating marriage and married men. It would be better if you extolled the virtues of singleness and left marriage alone. Your denigrating marriage, married men, women, children and all the particulars, makes it sound like it's trauma that drove you to singleness and not the qualities of singleness in and of itself. Comprendé?

ColinAdua:

All wrong! No problem. But it makes me very happy and its not a SIN.
And I stand and testify the same for marriage. Which is the whole point and difference. I don;t denigrate single and/or celibates. Even if I feel their reasons for opting for singleness are questionable.

ColinAdua:

I am, cos ain't got a pxxxy down there.

Good day.
For a eunuch, does it actually matter grin

Have a good week ahead.

TV
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
TV01:

Why the about turn grin? Don't develop a split personality on me. But no gainsaying, my family are fine - even if I say so myself cool. And don't think I missed that "trophy" comment wink

Because I have a theme in life, HAPPINESS. I like to promote Happiness. Not make people sad. Moreover, I realized I was trampling upon the values you hold very dear. Even though were trampling mine. Okay! Let me add gold medal.

You are right about that. What is puzzling, and being challenged, is why you declare the choice of others as inferior. Or feel that people that knowingly embrace what you rejected are wrong? Or others as inferior for making their own choices that differ to yours?
Actually that's what I believe because I keep asking myself; Why would someone be so weak to stay or go into an arrangement he is not enjoying just to please the society.? For the fear of being different, attacked, mocked, cajoled lots of men are going into marriage and calling it necessary evil. Is it not height of weakness? If something is evil be bold enough to stay clear. Whatever will happen let it happen.

If you reject it as not for you, fine. If you knowingly accept it as for you, fine. If you unknowingly accept it or reject it, and then regret, therein lies a problem.
For now its making me so happy. When the regrets comes we will know. If not for my aged parents, I would have been so free. Imagine the experience that am only responsible for myself only.

Read with comprehension. No one accused you of trying to break a union. I likened you to the divorcees who champion divorce up and down by advising others do likewise, so they, divorcees, increase in number, and it becomes normal.
My message is always HE WHO WILL ACCEPT IT LET HIM ACCEPT IT .

You are denigrating marriage and married men. It would be better if you extolled the virtues of singleness and left marriage alone. Your denigrating marriage, married men, women, children and all the particulars, makes it sound like it's trauma that drove you to singleness and not the qualities of singleness in and of itself. Comprendé?
There is no way I can glorify the sweetness of singleness without criticizing marriage. Even trauma can drive one to the best decision. The best decision I have ever made in life is to start business. It was necessitated by about 10years of fruitless job search.

And I stand and testify the same for marriage. Which is the whole point and difference. I don;t denigrate single and/or celibates. Even if I feel their reasons for opting for singleness are questionable.
Have you forgotten you sometime ago labeled them irresponsible men. What do you mean by being questionable?

For a eunuch, does it actually matter grin
Yeah! it does. To distinguish both sexes.

Have a good week ahead.

TV
Well, thanks.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
ColinAdua:

Because I have a theme in life, HAPPINESS. I like to promote Happiness. Not make people sad. Moreover, I realized I was trampling upon the values you hold very dear. Even though were trampling mine. Okay! Let me add gold medal.

Actually that's what I believe because I keep asking myself; Why would someone be so weak to stay or go into an arrangement he is not enjoying just to please the society.? For the fear of being different, attacked, mocked, cajoled lots of men are going into marriage and calling it necessary evil. Is it not height of weakness? If something is evil be bold enough to stay clear. Whatever will happen let it happen.

For now its making me so happy. When the regrets comes we will know. If not for my aged parents, I would have been so free. Imagine the experience that am only responsible for myself only.

My message is always HE WHO WILL ACCEPT IT LET HIM ACCEPT IT .

There is no way I can glorify the sweetness of singleness without criticizing marriage. Even trauma can drive one to the best decision. The best decision I have ever made in life is to start business. It was necessitated by about 10years of fruitless job search.

Have you forgotten you sometime ago labeled them irresponsible men. What do you mean by being questionable?

Yeah! it does. To distinguish both sexes.

Well, thanks.
Colin, good morning to you sir.

Let everyone make their own scriptural permissible choices with understanding and acceptance of the consequences. If one knowingly chooses and accepts marriage fine, if singleness, then equally fine.

You do well to champion people choosing what's best for them and charting their own course in life once mature and of age, however,
there is no need to denigrate others for their choices.

I am yet to be convinced that you chose singleness for the right reasons. Having said that. It's your choice to make and we all bear the consequences of our choices.

You can't trample on my values, they did not emanate from you. Have a good day. Go in peace.

TV
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2016
TV01:

Colin, good morning to you sir.

Good morning too.

Let everyone make their own scriptural permissible choices with understanding and acceptance of the consequences. If one knowingly chooses and accepts marriage fine, if singleness, then equally fine.
Singleness is very sweet. I tell you. The feeling of freedom through unattachment alone is banging.

You do well to champion people choosing what's best for them and charting their own course in life once mature and of age, however,
there is no need to denigrate others for their choices.
I didn't start by denigrating married men. I was pushed into it by married men trying to besmirch singlehood to prove me wrong.

I am yet to be convinced that you chose singleness for the right reasons. Having said that. It's your choice to make and we all bear the consequences of our choices.
So the Biblical reasons I have been giving you is not yet right enough for you.? Ha!undecided cry

You can't trample on my values, they did not emanate from you. Have a good day. Go in peace.
Well then, but please don't get annoyed when someone wasn't impressed with your values.

Cheers! tongue
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2016
SirWere:

Well, I support your theory.

Houses are solid, unwavering companions; and are a satisfactory reward to hard work and persistence.

As for the marriage part; I'm inclined to follow your line of thought.

The amount of time spent on wooing a girl can be put to much better pursuits...

All the time speaking sweet words, walking like a renowned trekker up and down with her, all the airtime sent to her and used to call her; the birthday gifts and other monetary challenges she sets up as tests for true love......

And for what Sexual intercourse, bound to give you pleasure for a few hours A lust filled relationship bound to crumble in a few weeks? A tenous marriage that stretches on to stormy fights later
It's no new fact that those who were in "true" love before marriages tend to have bitter fights later on.

The effort to reward ratio is not encouraging in the least.

God bless you for this truth. I love people who tells the truth not those who paints fantasies but dies in silence.

You missed the time and monetary wastes in weddings.

WELL SPOKEN! smiley kiss
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 22, 2016
I brought Bible into this to show people who were trying to prove to me that I made a big selfish decision, that Bible supports me in the reason I made it.

So its not selfish.

I made the decision to stay single because am bothered about the present distress or discomfort and as it effects marriage negatively.

And Bible supports it:
1Corinthians 7:26 KJV "I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, [I say], that [it is] good for a man so to be".

1Corinthians 7:28 NKJV "But even if you marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. Nevertheless such will have trouble in the flesh: but I would spare you".

Knowing full well that the present distress is occasioned by increased human selfishness.

Thanks.
wink
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by escapefromusa(f): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2016
After you get the house, you still need to find someone who can use the darn kitchen.

Bros... common egusi soup some people lovely wives cant cook ... might as well get a maid and a surrogate mother..
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by MelonTech: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2016
escapefromusa:
After you get the house, you still need to find someone who can use the darn kitchen.

Bros... common egusi soup some people lovely wives cant cook ... might as well get a maid and a surrogate mother..

You post is funny even as it is expository.

Meanwhile come for your Original Xiaomi power banks this season. Check our profile and posts for more details.

Shalom!

Op no vex o.! You know, man must wack! wink
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2016
ColinAdua:
Singleness is very sweet. I tell you. The feeling of freedom through unattachment alone is banging.
But you have to be open-minded enough to understand and accept that some people may feel exactly the same way about marriage and being attached. Man is after all, a creature made for pair-bonding.

ColinAdua:
I didn't start by denigrating married men. I was pushed into it by married men trying to besmirch singlehood to prove me wrong.
That excuse is shallow and hypocritical, as your whole point has been about people doing what they freely choose - regardless of societal dictates. And here you are, claiming you besmirched marriage and married men because you were made to do so? undecided. You were not pushed into anything. Your very nature made you respond in that fashion.

ColinAdua:
So the Biblical reasons I have been giving you is not yet right enough for you.? Ha!undecided cry
Denigrating marriage and married men is not biblical grin

ColinAdua:
Well then, but please don't get annoyed when someone wasn't impressed with your values.
Like I said; they didn't emanate from you, neither are they to impress, or oppress you.

ColinAdua:
Cheers! tongue
Have a great day ahead. Regards

TV
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2016
ColinAdua:

Really? Please provide the proof of where singlehood was besmirched by married men that pushed you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by MelonTech: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
....wink
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordReed:

Really? Please provide the proof of where singlehood was besmirched by married men that pushed you.

Go through the posts and see what people were calling me!

Check my first post and see whether the word marriage or married men appeared there especially in denigrating sense.

But check what people were calling me. Even you, did I call married men weak, selfish and bigot before you started calling me selfish and bigot.

Even though we know that married men are the people that are actually selfish.

I want to marry her because she is fine, very presentable, can give good head, performs wonderful in bed, can give me beautiful(burriful) children.

I want to marry her because she comes from a good family, has good job, is tall and fair, has big boobs, has wide hips, has fat ass, is plump, is slim.

I want to marry her because she comes from my state, attends the same church with me and can cook very well.

I want to marry her because she is healthy, has never done abortion, neither has she STD/STI, no madness in her family, her people are very successful, they have good home training and did well at school.

And the list goes on and on. And these reasons are not selfish right?

Ive never seen any man who says I want to marry her so I can love her, nurture her, cherish her, help her achieve her goals, help her people, make her a fulfilled woman.

I know about all these things but I never say married men are selfish before you started calling me selfish bigot.

And if someone says am a selfish bigot and I have unclean spirit, cos I promote singleness, its tarnishing or denigrating to singles.

Cos it means that singles are selfish, bigots and have unclean spirit, but I don't think you can say this about your Reverend fathers that are singles.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
TV01:
But you have to be open-minded enough to understand and accept that some people may feel exactly the same way about marriage and being attached. Man is after all, a creature made for pair-bonding.
But its not the target of this thread, so there's no need understanding and accepting that some men are crazy about marriage. The sole essence of this thread is to promote singlehood. Anything about this thread is about the superiority of singleness.

That excuse is shallow and hypocritical, as your whole point has been about people doing what they freely choose - regardless of societal dictates. And here you are, claiming you besmirched marriage and married men because you were made to do so? undecided. You were not pushed into anything. Your very nature made you respond in that fashion.
Thank God, you noticed that it was a response. Which means I didn't attack first. wink

Denigrating marriage and married men is not biblical grin
This wasn't your main intension. Your main intension is that "none of my reasons is right enough". By choosing singleness am already denigrating marriage and married men.

Like I said; they didn't emanate from you, neither are they to impress, or oppress you.
Then please why were you so uncomfortable as to label me bitter, cos I rejected your values? You even went ahead to call me valueless that I judged your children only by their pictures. When its only their pictures that you showcased.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
ColinAdua:

Go through the posts and see what people were calling me!

Check my first post and see whether the word marriage or married men appeared there especially in denigrating sense.

But check what people were calling me. Even you, did I call married men weak, selfish and bigot before you started calling me selfish and bigot.

Even though we know that married men are the people that are actually selfish.

I want to marry her because she is fine, very presentable, can give good head, performs wonderful in bed, can give me beautiful(burriful) children.

I want to marry her because she comes from a good family, has good job, is tall and fair, has big boobs, has wide hips, has fat ass, is plump, is slim.

I want to marry her because she comes from my state, attends the same church with me and can cook very well.

I want to marry her because she is healthy, has never done abortion, neither has she STD/STI, no madness in her family, her people are very successful, they have good home training and did well at school.

And the list goes on and on. And these reasons are not selfish right?

Ive never seen any man who says I want to marry her so I can love her, nurture her, cherish her, help her achieve her goals, help her people, make her a fulfilled woman.

I know about all these things but I never say married men are selfish before you started calling me selfish bigot.

And if someone says am a selfish bigot and I have unclean spirit, cos I promote singleness, its tarnishing or denigrating to singles.

Cos it means that singles are selfish, bigots and have unclean spirit, but I don't think you can say this about your Reverend fathers that are singles.

LoL Kai this guy! You like conflating issues sha! So because I called you selfish it means I was referring to all singles? Gosh when will you learn? LoL

Can you stick to the facts? I never once denigrated singles for their choice including you neither did I denigrate singlehood as a lifestyle. I am not claiming I didn't call you names but it had nothing to do with your choice for the single life. Check it, I called you selfish because you delight in not sharing. I called you bigot because you detest ladies, Nigerian ones in particular. None of this is because you are single, anybody who displays these characteristics is selfish and a bigot whether married, single, divorced, gay, lesbian, androgynous, polyamorous or any other label you care to name. If you have any where I denigrated singles or singlehood post it here let's see. Post one place where I wrote singles are this or that. Post a place where I wrote singlehood is this or that.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
ColinAdua:

But its not the target of this thread, so there's no need understanding and accepting that some men are crazy about marriage. The sole essence of this thread is to promote singlehood. Anything about this thread is about the superiority of singleness.

Thank God, you noticed that it was a response. Which means I didn't attack first. wink

This wasn't your main intension. Your main intension is that "none of my reasons is right enough". By choosing singleness am already denigrating marriage and married men.

Then please why were you so uncomfortable as to label me bitter, cos I rejected your values? You even went ahead to call me valueless that I judged your children only by their pictures. When its only their pictures that you showcased.

Colin, please calm down. Champion singleness all you please, for all, any, and even for no reason if you so desire. But no need to denigrate marriage, married men, women and children.

Like I said, don't vote for candidate b because candidate a is bad, vote for candidate b on their own merits.

Have a pleasant evening.

TV
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2016
TV01:

Colin, please calm down. Champion singleness all you please, for all, any, and even for no reason if you so desire. But no need to denigrate marriage, married men, women and children.

Like I said, don't vote for candidate b because candidate a is bad, vote for candidate b on their own merits.

Have a pleasant evening.

TV

See TV,
You cannot come to the thread or discussion arena of someone who believes that marriage, wife and children are an unnecessary burden, hence unnecessary in this present era of horrible distress, who also believes that married men are FOOLISH, in fact very foolish and not expect him/her to SLIGHT MARRIAGE and co.

So get used to it. That one is not talk!

Hmmm! See its cheer stupidity not to vote candidate B, if candidate A is bad, cos its merit or demerits that makes one good or bad.

Good day!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2016
LordReed:

LoL Kai this guy! You like conflating issues sha! So because I called you selfish it means I was referring to all singles? Gosh when will you learn? LoL

Can you stick to the facts? I never once denigrated singles for their choice including you neither did I denigrate singlehood as a lifestyle. I am not claiming I didn't call you names but it had nothing to do with your choice for the single life. Check it, I called you selfish because you delight in not sharing. I called you bigot because you detest ladies, Nigerian ones in particular. None of this is because you are single, anybody who displays these characteristics is selfish and a bigot whether married, single, divorced, gay, lesbian, androgynous, polyamorous or any other label you care to name. If you have any where I denigrated singles or singlehood post it here let's see. Post one place where I wrote singles are this or that. Post a place where I wrote singlehood is this or that.

Prove or no prove, a lot of things are simply very obvious.

You can't call a single; selfish, because you feel he delights in not sharing, a bigot; because you feel he detest women.

And tell me you are not calling singles selfish and bigots. Since all singles seems to share these in common.

Look well, you will see lots of proofs.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

See TV,
You cannot come to the thread or discussion arena of someone who believes that marriage, wife and children are an unnecessary burden, hence unnecessary in this present era of horrible distress, who also believes that married men are FOOLISH, in fact very foolish and not expect him/her to SLIGHT MARRIAGE and co.

So get used to it. That one is not talk!

Hmmm! See its cheer stupidity not to vote candidate B, if candidate A is bad, cos its merit or demerits that makes one good or bad.

Good day!
But your beliefs about marriage are just that beliefs, not facts, or a sure prescription. And they can, and have been falsified by married people. In the same way that single people have also falsified your beliefs about singleness by wanting to be married.

I personally testify of the blessing and goodness of marriage, and also against singleness, having tried singleness and not enjoying it, finding marriage so much more fulfilling. And I'm sure some - such as yourself will see it in reverse.

TV

...voting for candidate a who is bad, but perceived better than candidate b is still a fail. Vote for neither or find candidate c.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

Prove or no prove, a lot of things are simply very obvious.

You can't call a single; selfish, because you feel he delights in not sharing, a bigot; because you feel he detest women.

And tell me you are not calling singles selfish and bigots. Since all singles seems to share these in common.

Look well, you will see lots of proofs.

What is obvious is, you simply do not have anywhere I denigrated singles for their choice nor is there anywhere I denigrated singlehood.

There is proof of you detesting Nigerian women, there is proof you relating selfish attitudes. Thank God not all singles share this outlook to life so your desperation to lump all singles together falls flat.

I don't have to look because there is no proof of me denigrating these things.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
LordReed:

What is obvious is, you simply do not have anywhere I denigrated singles for their choice nor is there anywhere I denigrated singlehood.

There is proof of you detesting Nigerian women, there is proof you relating selfish attitudes. Thank God not all singles share this outlook to life so your desperation to lump all singles together falls flat.

I don't have to look because there is no proof of me denigrating these things.

I dont need to lump all singles together, cos we are already together. Even some married people are joining us. You can see it on this thread.

Oh marriage portrays good outlook to life? In your dreams. Thank God, no one has received award for excellence in this life just for getting married.

Even if you denigrated singleness it means nothing, you're a fan of marriage so I can be surprised.

Even if I detest women, no one can put a gun to my head for that.

Even if I have selfish attitudes, its my resources, its meant for my consumption first. After all, when I was walking the streets suffering to raise the resources how many women helped.

Denigration my foot! :'C
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
TV01:

But your beliefs about marriage are just that beliefs, not facts, or a sure prescription. And they can, and have been falsified by married people. In the same way that single people have also falsified your beliefs about singleness by wanting to be married.

Oga! Marriage is trash to me. I don't have any beliefs about it except that its a needless burden. You are a fan of marriage so I don't expect you to accept my beliefs. Thank God you know its your so called married people that exposes the trash about marriage.

Oh its now falsification; because the banker that was stabbed to death in Lagos by the husband is false. And its also false that Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend death.

Goodness of relationships my foot.

I personally testify of the blessing and goodness of marriage, and also against singleness, having tried singleness and not enjoying it, finding marriage so much more fulfilling. And I'm sure some - such as yourself will see it in reverse.

Even if your marriage is burning underneath you can never accept, until it crumbles embarrassing open. So whatever you have to say means nothing to me.

Na today? We know what your marriages are.

I still say that its cheer stupidity not to vote for candidate B, if candidate A is bad.

Oh! you included candidate C, I thought you presented only candidate A & B. When they catch you here, you add another clause to thwat your propositions. Stay stable!!!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

I dont need to lump all singles together, cos we are already together. Even some married people are joining us. You can see it on this thread.

Oh marriage portrays good outlook to life? In your dreams. Thank God, no one has received award for excellence in this life just for getting married.

Even if you denigrated singleness it means nothing, you're a fan of marriage so I can be surprised.

Even if I detest women, no one can put a gun to my head for that.

Even if I have selfish attitudes, its my resources, its meant for my consumption first. After all, when I was walking the streets suffering to raise the resources how many women helped.

Denigration my foot! :'C

You have a very poor attitude when things are not going your way. Man up and accept reality. Like you wrote, nobody is putting a gun to your head, stop behaving like this is some kind of do or die affair. You goofed in saying it was because married men were denigrating singles, accept and move on instead of behaving like a spoilt little boy.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
LordReed:

You have a very poor attitude when things are not going your way. Man up and accept reality. Like you wrote, nobody is putting a gun to your head, stop behaving like this is some kind of do or die affair. You goofed in saying it was because married men were denigrating singles, accept and move on instead of behaving like a spoilt little boy.

At the bolded;

Please don't use emotional black mail to give yourself pass mark. We know who has a poor attitude when talks are not going his way.

Its you that need to man up, make a choice and stop speaking from two sides of your mouth. After all, opening post here says make a choice

Its do or die to me cos its my Pearls you're trampling upon.

I goofed or you don't what to accept the obvious? Read through the thread and see derogatory names calling to a single.

Even the one from you.

Amen!!!! God bless you for that! Thank God am spoiled silly by His ever abundant provisions.

Wow! Thanks.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

At the bolded;

Please don't use emotional black mail to give yourself pass mark. We know who has a poor attitude when talks are not going his way.

Its you that need to man up, make a choice and stop speaking from two sides of your mouth. After all, opening post here says make a choice

Its do or die to me cos its my Pearls you're trampling upon.

I goofed or you don't what to accept the obvious? Read through the thread and see derogatory names calling to a single.

Even the one from you.

Amen!!!! God bless you for that! Thank God am spoiled silly by His ever abundant provisions.

Wow! Thanks.

LoL. You really make me laugh I swear, LoL.

Merry Christmas in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.