Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). (26434 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
bejeria101:

So u can type in english?WOW! lordreed pls call dis dude to order abeg.

He wants to have us banned for desecrating his thread lol.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

LoL just LoL! It takes a real man to step up to challenges. I asked you a question be a man and answer it.

I don't answer all question especially one that sounds cheaply irrelevant.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

I don't answer all question especially one that sounds cheaply irrelevant.

LoL! I thought you were a real man not a spineless one who resorts to cheap tactics to escape the inevitable. LoL.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

LoL and LoL again. Why do you not man up and admit that none of the Apostles spoke about houses? Meanwhile lemme leave here a little gem from the very single Paul.
It amazes me why you can't simply own up to an ignorance. I have corrected you about this be a man humbly own up.

For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee: If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
Titus 1:5‭-‬6 KJV

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1 Timothy 3:2 KJV

Repeated for emphasis I guess, LoL. Hmmm no mention of a bishop must own houses. Hmmm maybe we should search Acts for that one verse LoL.
God is not unintelligent. He can't be emphasising what is obvious. An intelligent Bible student should know you can't be having a family in the open field, without a house.

As He gave Adam a home before a wife He knew that His spirit led children has caught the principle. So He doesn't need to keep emphasising the importance. That's why no one tells BISHOPS all over the world today, to always raise money and keep building houses even in this last days when the church is awaiting RAPTURE.

Kindly take a stroll to Redemption Camp Mowe and see for yourself.

I wish you can humbly understand what is very simple and politely own up.

Congratulations on your foundation.
Your congratulations is not necessary am not working to impress you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by bejeria101(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

He wants to have us banned for desecrating his thread lol.
i wont quote him again. Chai the kids of nl! Na wa
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

It amazes me why you can't simply own up to an ignorance. I have corrected you about this be a man humbly own up.

God is not unintelligent. He can't be emphasising what is obvious. An intelligent Bible student should know you can't be having a family in the open field, without a house.

As He gave Adam a home before a wife He knew that His spirit led children has caught the principle. So He doesn't need to keep emphasising the importance. That's why no one tells BISHOPS all over the world today, to always raise money and keep building houses even in this last days when the church is awaiting RAPTURE.

Kindly take a stroll to Redemption Camp Mowe and see for yourself.

I wish you can humbly understand what is very simple and politely own up.

Your congratulations is not necessary am not working to impress you.

You are such a sore loser, LoL! You know all your arguments are disarmed but you can't accept it like a real man. You can't even graciously take a compliment because you are so sore. LoL.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

LoL! I thought you were a real man not a spineless one who resorts to cheap tactics to escape the inevitable. LoL.

Oh! You resorted to cheap emotional blackmail to dodge owning up to a loss.

Try harder. Its a pity you can't just own up a blunder.
You're wrong there.

The rainment they didn't tear wasn't Pilate's own but Jesus's own.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:
One picture would have been enough. But spamming the thread with the pictures of your ordinary looking children made me a bit ashamed.

If she is UGLY I will laugh at you. wink

I told you its childishness posting my face here. A real man has value and ethics. Somethings are better kept secret. Am too old to succumb to cheap emotional black mail.
Why are you decieving yourself na grin
You judge my children based on your subjective appraisal of their looks - yet you are happy to proclaim that values and ethics are the real measure of a person, and wanting us to judge you based on those - even if self-proclaimed. like I said, Joker ni e grin

ColinAdua:
You writes dictionary? Its just an indirect way of politely telling you that your kids are just ordinary and that there are poor kids here that are by far hotter and more beautiful than them(the begging Arab kids). So they ain't got no hold on me. I seeked deliverance yesterday night. wink.
Again, your arbitrary and subjective - and almost certainly bitterness tainted - appraisal of my children based on "looks". I know they are fearfully and wonderfully made. destined for great things. And beautiful all around cool.

ColinAdua:
Its a choice. I just don't want to, cos it will not give me inner happiness. SIMPLE.
You come across as little better than the godless I contend with on this forum. Happiness is something one gives, not that one demands. I take back what I said about you being a father - and husband self. Your category is "selfishly-single with a side of bitterness" undecided.

ColinAdua:
Yes! I don't have Iphone cos I don't love it. There are more better, more beautiful and more technical Android devices like XIAOMI MI MIX.
And these are holy and sanctified no cheesy?

ColinAdua:
God is great, awesome and marvelous but that still did change the fact that your children are just plain.
As you confuse choice with superiority, and blessings with materillity, selfishness with happiness, so you misunderstand the difference between opinion and fact. Sorry eh cool.

TV
...my bride, my pride...it's not too late for you Colin...you are just 38'ish grin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
bejeria101:

i wont quote him again. Chai the kids of nl! Na wa

He is so upset right now he'll soon pop, LoL.

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

Oh! You resorted to cheap emotional blackmail to dodge owning up to a loss.

Try harder. Its a pity you can't just own up a blunder.
You're wrong there.

The rainment they didn't tear wasn't Pilate's own but Jesus's own.

LoL! You always cry when the heat turns up. You started with the cheap emotional blackmail urging us not to post pictures when TV01 takes it off you belittle him for it, LoL. Then you start with the real man rubbish but I turn on you and then you start crying, too sore to accept a compliment, LoL. Cry cry, LoL.

Did they tear the clothes Herod gave Him? Answer if you have guts.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

You are such a sore loser, LoL! You know all your arguments are disarmed but you can't accept it like a real man. You can't even graciously take a compliment because you are so sore. LoL.

Your compliment is meaningless. You are not the one who called me to the ministry. I thought you wants to teach me love.

We know the really loser! hmmmwink

See as only one person is knocking you people hands down.

And you are giving me only a compliment. Be a man accept defeat.

The cloth they didn't tear was Jesus Christ's own not the Pilate's.

Matthew 27:28-31 King James Version (KJV)
28 And they stripped him, and put on him a SCARLET ROBE.

29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.

31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.

John 19:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.

Full stop.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
TV01:

You judge my children based on your subjective appraisal of their looks - yet you are happy to proclaim that values and ethics are the real measure of a person, and wanting us to judge you based on those - even if self-proclaimed. like I said, Joker ni e grin

Again, your arbitrary and subjective - and almost certainly bitterness tainted - appraisal of my children based on "looks". I know they are fearfully and wonderfully made. destined for great things. And beautiful all around cool.

You come across as little better than the godless I contend with on this forum. Happiness is something one gives, not that one demands. I take back what I said about you being a father - and husband self. Your category is "selfishly-single with a side of bitterness" undecided.

As you confuse choice with superiority, and blessings with materillity, selfishness with happiness, so you misunderstand the difference between opinion and fact. Sorry eh cool.

TV
...my bride, my pride...it's not too late for you Colin...you are just 38'ish grin

OMG! You guys look smashing, nice one bruv.

As much as it pains me to accept but the truth is we've been casting pearls before pigs. All of this is wasted on this ungracious fellow. I will continue to have my fun though and not take him seriously at all.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

LoL! You always cry when the heat turns up. You started with the cheap emotional blackmail urging us not to post pictures when TV01 takes it off you belittle him for it, LoL. Then you start with the real man rubbish but I turn on you and then you start crying, too sore to accept a compliment, LoL. Cry cry, LoL.

Did they tear the clothes Herod gave Him? Answer if you have guts.

Go and read you Bible Mr Switch and stop asking me childish questions and airing ignorance.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

As much as it pains me to accept but the truth is we've been casting pearls before pigs. All of this is wasted on this ungracious fellow. I will continue to have my fun though and not take him seriously at all.

Oh! You will continue casting your pearls before pigs? Is that not foolishness abi madness?

Me I am achieving STRENGTH cos all these arguments makes me stronger in my resolve.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

Your compliment is meaningless. You are not the one who called me to the ministry. I thought you wants to teach me love.

LoL so says an ungracious sore loser. A compliment is a piece of polite gesture. If you can't learn to accept a mere compliment is it love you want to learn? Such delusions.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

Oh! You will continue casting your pearls before pigs? Is that not foolishness abi madness?

Me I am achieving STRENGTH cos all these arguments makes me stronger in my resolve.

Please stay single o! Don't inflict any lady with your sore lonely self. LoL
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

Graciás - God is good.

Leave Colin. As in; self aarrogated singleness to pursue material things is better than marriage. How shallow, how misguided. Paraphrasing Apostle Paul "Colin has zeal, but not according to knowledge". Somebody needs to deliver this brother from himself. At least the ladies are safe for now grin.

TV

...shaybebaby, why are you creeping around. And creeping me out grin. Show yourself. How is little man? Trauma don pass?
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
TV01:

My brother please don't console yourself with your own failures by pushing it to me. You posted your kids PICTURES not their school results cos you wants to feed your over blown EGO that your ordinary looking kids will entice me to go and carry bondage.

When you didn't succeed, instead of accepting defeat. You started complaining I should've judged them by their ethos.

No problem! Where is the evidences of their exceptional behaviors or moral pattern maybe I can consider that to rate them.

You people are disorganized. You dart here and there to bring out bare necessities that doesn't exist. Na wa o! wink

Oga you only posted their pictures to entice me. And it didn't work. This wailing will get you nowhere. Moreover, that they are plain doesn't mean they are not wonderfully and fearfully made. They are but its only if you are bringing them up in the fear of the Lord.

Awww! Sorry! All this venom because I told you the bitter truth about your kids. You have passed that level now bros. Thank you so much for saying am better than the godless. That little is even so great for me. God will complete the rest by His mercy in Christ Jesus.

Please don't be bitter we are just having some small intellectual challenge. Don't take it too personal na.

You are the person that first mentioned Iphone. I never said anything about IPhone on this thread before you do talk less of assigning holiness and sanctification to them.

As you confuse choice with superiority, and blessings with materiality, selfishness with happiness, so you misunderstand the difference between opinion and fact. Sorry eh cool.
Choice can still be superiority. Blessing can be materiality, selfishness still brings happiness ask Nigerian politicians. Opinion can still be fact. It all depends an individual preference. My preference is SINGLENESS no matter what you like called it. Thank you.

Aaaaah! Noooo! This your bride with this large mouth, she might swallow me. I don't want to end up like Jonah.

YOUR HOUSE IS 51 TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR WIFE.

Cheers gringrin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
TV01:

Graciás - God is good.

Leave Colin. As in; self aarrogated singleness to pursue material things is better than marriage. How shallow, how misguided. Paraphrasing Apostle Paul "Colin has zeal, but not according to knowledge". Somebody needs to deliver this brother from himself. At least the ladies are safe for now grin.

TV

...shaybebaby, why are you creeping around. And creeping me out grin. Show yourself. How is little man? Trauma don pass?

Yeah! Great! Which knowledge?

Its your smart devices and an open forum. You are as free as air to type whatever.

But remember it is those your so called material things that are allowing you to reply me.

People collect awards in making and buying them but no one collects awards in marrying and having unreliable human beings.

So which is better?winkgrin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

Please stay single o! Don't inflict any lady with your sore lonely self. LoL

That's the obvious since 2005 don't console yourself with it even my parents knows.grin

Thank you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

That's the obvious since 2005 don't console yourself with it even my parents knows.grin

Thank you.

I am not the one broadcasting my resolve to stay single. Did I know before you came online to inflict us? So who then is consoling themselves? LoL. See me see delusions o! LoL
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Next year it will be 12years I made this resolve. I made this resolve 2005 while serving my father land up far North.

I will celebrate it, by Jehovah God's grace by opening a new thread on Why:

SINGLEHOOD IS STRENGTH, SINGLEHOOD IS SWEET, SINGLEHOOD IS SUMPTUOUS.

I can't bring myself to shed this free get up and go kind of life that am used to.

God bless you all.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
LordReed:

I am not the one broadcasting my resolve to stay single. Did I know before you came online to inflict us? So who then is consoling themselves? LoL. See me see delusions o! LoL

You knew cos you saw it on my former thread. Inflict you? Because I held a gun to your head to come to and be replying on this thread?

Yes! Am not prideful. So I will own up am consoling myself too for all those mistakes in the past that if I remember I feel like flogging myself.

Thank God you know you're deluded.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
ColinAdua:

You knew cos you saw it on my former thread. Inflict you? Because I held a gun to your head to come to and be replying on this thread?

Yes! Am not prideful. So I will own up am consoling myself too for all those mistakes in the past that if I remember I feel like flogging myself.

Thank God you know you're deluded.

LoL keep consoling yourself deluded sore loser.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2016
... So this thread started as a surprising insight into Celibacy and the possible advantages of Marriage abstinence...

Then degraded to a theological bickering where the two parties have no major points but are just countering and arguing for argument sake....

While the third member rose above the argument and tried to talk counter the original thread......which is also leading to a trail of words itself.

Intresting ................
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by TV01(m): 1:04am On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:
My brother please don't console yourself with your own failures by pushing it to me. You posted your kids PICTURES not their school results cos you wants to feed your over blown EGO that your ordinary looking kids will entice me to go and carry bondage.

Oga you only posted their pictures to entice me. And it didn't work. This wailing will get you nowhere. Moreover, that they are plain doesn't mean they are not wonderfully and fearfully made. They are but its only if you are bringing them up in the fear of the Lord.

Awww! Sorry! All this venom because I told you the bitter truth about your kids. You have passed that level now bros. Thank you so much for saying am better than the godless. That little is even so great for me. God will complete the rest by His mercy in Christ Jesus.

Please don't be bitter we are just having some small intellectual challenge. Don't take it too personal na.

You are the person that first mentioned Iphone. I never said anything about IPhone on this thread before you do talk less of assigning holiness and sanctification to them.

Choice can still be superiority. Blessing can be materiality, selfishness still brings happiness ask Nigerian politicians. Opinion can still be fact. It all depends an individual preference. My preference is SINGLENESS no matter what you like called it. Thank you.

Aaaaah! Noooo! This your bride with this large mouth, she might swallow me. I don't want to end up like Jonah.

YOUR HOUSE IS 51 TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR WIFE.

Cheers gringrin
My daughter is in Nursery. My son started school in September. Having said that, he is one of only 2, if not the only one, that can properly read and write in his class. And he is sent to the year above for literacy class as a result of how advanced he is. Mapped against his development, my daughter is slightly ahead at this point. Not bragging, just the facts.

And by the way, they both love of gospel music like wetin happen. Come and see; the ones indeed in whom the Spirit of God is. Genesis 41:38 cool. I am obviously proud, but all glory...

You see beauty in HD - plus she is so humble - and you are foaming grin. If my wife is ugly and my kids plain, does that prevent you marrying a stunner and having beautiful kids of your own? We can even find you one oyinbo, so that you can have the"mulatto" kids that "move" you grin

A man tells you he is blessed in his marriage and happy with his family, and you are busy parsing his situation through your jaundiced perspective and lens of bitterness - all to convince yourself, your selfish, cowardly decision is the right one.

I said, you are like some of our resident divorcees - they try and get as many as possible to break their own, or the unions of others, to make it seem good and normal.

And singleness is good and beneficial for the minority that opt for it for the right reasons - yours are all wrong, and your efforts to justify it by misapplying scripture, or by rubbishing marriage and married men is lame.

In my best Chinese accent - "be a man" grin.

Pix loading cool

TV

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by MizzD: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2016
What a thread grin grin grin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by ChessEnthusiast: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:

I am not mad at all. I just love to express my deepest believe no matter whose ox is gored.

MARRIAGE IS OVER HYPED! ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA! LETS TALK SOMETHING BETTER.
Very true... Just because I want to get married, I know how much money I have wasted. Wife is a liability truly. House is an asset.. Fiancee wants us to buy a car and I have stood my ground to say no. That my next plan is building a house. I promise to ooze her a slap anytime she disturbs me about buying a car. Her meagre 80k salary hasn't benefit us in way.
I stand with the op...wish I saw your post a year ago before asking the lady out...she's a good girl though but millions of Naira have dropped from my hand towards rent, intro, wedding planning etc. I have made my point clear I have no time for any pre wedding nonsense that will take another round of thousands from me...all my money henceforth is going into a building project regardless of if her ox is gored.
nice one op
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by ChessEnthusiast: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:
See, let me be a bit straight forward. Men has lost the ALTA EGO image of the ALPHA MALE, that warranted our forefather's to be called lords and "Nna anyi" by the females.

And seemingly female obsession played a big part in this loss. All over the place females see us as sex craze animals to be disrespected and insulted.

They call us all manner of abusive derogatory names like PERVS, rapists, woman wrapper etc. and we kept on giving them reasons to abuse and embarrass us this way. Is it not time we did something to redeem our image?

My silent campaign is for men to regain get back our PRIME image as "THE MEN" and it involves developing, deep self control, deep and strong character devoid of any form of sexual obsession, and channel our energies, time, talents and treasure to things that matters like creativity, innovations, and investments.

No matter what, the world is not going to celebrate and honor us on the basis of wives we married or children we had but on the better society we built.

Great men of yesterday are not being remembered by the wives they had but by the change and a better society they built. People like Deng Xiaoping that turned China around, Lee Kuan Yew the man that built Singapore, Steve Jobs the man that built Apple, Ex American presidents that built their beautiful well developed nation and infrastructures, etc.

Nobody is going to remember our own Aliko Dangote because of the wive he married and children he had, but by the great business empire he built. Even Cletus Ibeto, a zealous real estate developer, people are going to remember him more by the houses(estates) and business empire he built than by the wive he married.

These men build great infrastructure that starts from houses.

So lets re-align our priorities and spend our energy on things that matter most and leave females alone with their unending drama.

The bad thing about female obsession is that it tends to hide behind the quest for marriage.

In my locality am well respected because of my deep mind your business strong character and an image devoid of female craziness, you can never see me standing or walking with females.

Even when I was at youth service years ago when I took this decision to keep away from females because their abuses and disrespect was becoming too much. One of my students came to me one day and asked "Sir, why is it that you are the only youth corper that always walk alone, other ones always walk with women?". I his eyes was filled with respect, and I grew ten feet taller. LOLs....

The bottom line is 'Please lets redeem our image'.

Thank you all and have a great night my guys.

Nice submission..imagine some men chasing after these ladies and begging them for proposals like they're some trophies..i even see some bending on one kneel to propose when all she is bringing to the table is demands, liability, and more responsibilities. Like she's doing me some favor when I know you're bringing a backlog of responsibilities into my life. Why should I be bending down... rubbish.. men need to redeem their image truly...
I didn't do all these kneeling down thingy...it just came naturally and we knew we are going to get married. after the intro, friends and colleagues started congratulations and I was like "da fvck"...what are congratulating me for? that I'm going to triple my expenses and have more burden to bear or what?

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by ChessEnthusiast: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:
My main aim with this thread is not to attack marriage or women.

But to call the attention of my guys to something very important, in fact more important than having a wife.

Which is having your own house and redeeming your image as a man! This 2016. A lot of young men I met these days are not thinking about houses and investments, unlike older men, who always talk about investments and houses.

Younger men are like; babe this, babe that. Before you know it a lot of time has gone and they are regretting.

I would have put it under properties section but I realised that properties section is already filled with guys who value decent houses and homes so much.

This place is were I will meet a lot of guys who are wasting time and resources on things they'll later regret.

I don't have anything against marriage except the horrible selfish attitude of young women these days(they are so pompous and disrespectful) and the fact that the days are evil/hard, so lets carry less burden.

God bless you all.
I won't forgive you for not writing this brilliant article of yours on time... I'd have run from marriage... or day it... am still in my mid-20 + 1 and I regret wanting to get married. o love my babe no doubt not the baggage that comes with massive doesn't worth it.. imagine me just paying a little more than a million Naira for rent when I only spend 15% of that amount when I was leaving alone..
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
LordReed:

LoL keep consoling yourself deluded sore loser.

Hahahahahaha! Reedy you're my guy. I love you and your zeal but its not necessary to get to this.

Okay! You win, I lost. grin

God bless you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
ColinAdua:

Hahahahahaha! Reedy you're my guy. I love you and your zeal but its not necessary to get to this.

Okay! You win, I lost. grin

God bless you.

LoL, funny guy.

How was church today?

May the Lord guide and bless you in your journey through life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.