Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). (27039 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
LordReed:

LoL. You really make me laugh I swear, LoL.

Merry Christmas in advance.

Sorry! I don't believe in and celebrate Christmas, because Jesus Christ wasn't actually born on December 25th, neither did He command us in the Scriptures to commemorate His birth.

undecided cry
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
ColinAdua:

Sorry! I don't believe in and celebrate Christmas, because Jesus Christ wasn't actually born on December 25th, neither did He command us in the Scriptures to commemorate His birth.

undecided cry

LoL, at this point Merry Christmas should be like saying good morning. Even if you aren't having a good morning you don't turn and say it's not a good morning.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Observer25: 3:43am On Nov 25, 2016
I was able to build a house after a two- year hiatus from this dating/relationship nonsense. It is parasitism- your only reward is sex that even gets old after a month. Children? give me a break. No more meaningless long phone conversation, gifts, lost phone stories etc. I am a much happier man single.

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2016
LordReed:

LoL, at this point Merry Christmas should be like saying good morning. Even if you aren't having a good morning you don't turn and say it's not a good morning.

Good morning.

Well the issue is in the morning, you know its morning.

But in merry Christmas, I keep wondering 'are we actually right with this'?
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

Good morning.

Well the issue is In the morning, you know its morning.

But in merry Christmas, I keep wondering 'are we actually right this'?

Good morning.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Romans 12:15 KJV

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
Romans 14:5‭-‬6 KJV

Marry this two scripture passages together and you have your answer. You don't want to celebrate Christmas? You are correct. Others want to celebrate Christmas? They are correct. If they wish you Merry Christmas, wish them Merry Christmas back, it doesn't imply you are celebrating Christmas with them, you are simply rejoicing as they rejoice.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Observer25:
I was able to build a house after a two- year hiatus from this dating/relationship nonsense. It is parasitism- your only reward is sex that even gets old after a month. Children? give me a break. No more meaningless long phone conversation, gifts, lost phone stories etc. I am a much happier man single.

My brother, truth is hard, very hard, to people who make decisions by emotions instead of facts.

Marriages these days are seriously becoming something else.

And its the highest height of FOOLISHNESS for me to spend my hard earned money, which I suffered so much, prayed and fasted to obtain, which I suppose to use to improve the quality of my life; to bring unreliable trust less people to come and be making my life miserable, increasing my BP, causing me malice and bitterness.

Children?? Oh God! Why are they always in the market buying canes??

I sincerely believe its far better to spend that resources improving and championing my STANDARD of living.

After all, is it not this life that we stay few years? If one manages to reach 70, they will even write CELEBRATION OF LIFE. Mere 70!

Why should I settle for MINIVANS when deep inside I yearns and dream of smooth running sports cars? That's cheer stupidity.

God forbid!! No be me and dem! Lai! Lai!

I have made a decision to spend the few years I have in this world in happiness, contentment and simplicity.

So help me God!!!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2016
LordReed:

Good morning.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Romans 12:15 KJV

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
Romans 14:5‭-‬6 KJV

Marry this two scripture passages together and you have your answer. You don't want to celebrate Christmas? You are correct. Others want to celebrate Christmas? They are correct. If they wish you Merry Christmas, wish them Merry Christmas back, it doesn't imply you are celebrating Christmas with them, you are simply rejoicing as they rejoice.

Well, I have decided that if someone tells me "Merry Christmas!", I'll just return it back to sender immediately, sharpaly! sharpaly!! cheesy grin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

Well, I have decided that if someone tells me "Merry Christmas!", I'll just return it back to sender immediately, sharpaly! sharpaly!! cheesy grin

So then, Merry Christmas in advance!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2016
From the soul of a chronic single: 50+ Reasons why your house is better than a wife. (FOR GUYS ONLY)

1) Your house is an asset, it appreciates in value, while a wife is a liability that depreciates in value.

2) Your house can keep you warm all the time, any time without murmuring and complaining.

3) You can enter your house anytime any day anyhow, from back, from front, it can't whine nor complain. You're always welcomed.

4) Your house can protect you from enemies, wild animals, thieves, robbers, what have you.

5) You can do all styles, any style (any design), with your house, anytime, it doesn't bother.

6) You can bring another woman home (AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT O), your house cannot get annoyed. It can even give you people a couch or a bed.

7) Your house cannot fight with you about who you brought home last night and won't tell.

8.) If you like flush your toilet, wash your bathroom once a year, your house cannot tell, gossip, backbite nor complain.

9) Your house will always welcome you and say "welcome" if you have it programmed in, no matter how bad you have being.

10) You can smoke a bale of cannabis (AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT) and even share it with your seven months old baby, your house cannot tell the media.

11) You can keep a gun, your house cannot tell a friend, the vigilantes or the police.

12) If you prefer self service (AM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT) to the real thing, or your kini is bent to one side, bushy and refuses to stand, your house cannot call a counselor.

13) If you desire one month long quiet time of prayers and Bible reading, your house cannot refuse nor make noise.

14) Disrespect, nagg or embarrass you in public, not with your house.

15) Your house can never shout at you nor slap you or even ask you where you're coming from, by 2am.

16) You can play video game all night, your house doesn't mind and won't tell.

17) Gossip, slander, mockery, sidetalks, hypocrisy; you can never get those from your house.

18) A house can never give you kids(wasters, disturbers, burden and noisemakers).

19) Keep your food, provisions and meats, its very safe, your house can not take meat from your soup pot.

20) Your bank account is very safe. You can keep your passbook in your house, it won't touch it or bother how much is in there.

21) Your house can cook for you and will not even test/touch the delicacy(smart microwaves).

22) Monthly allowance; your house cannot demand for such.

23) If you like be lazy, don't go to work for 10 million years, a house doesn't care and won't mock nor gossip.

24) Whatever money you invest in your house is always visible and seen.

25) Taken proper care of your house, it can never give you HBP.

26) If you like snore, change gears while snoring, your house doesn't care.

27) Keep your dirty drawls carelessly on top of your HD LED TV, your house doesn't bother.

28) A house can never demand money, it can only demand repairs.

29) Am hungry! I want chicken! Not with a house.

30) With your house you don't pay school fees.

31) Burial and burial expenses? No! Not with your house, it can even out live you.

32) Your house can never poison your food nor connive with kidnappers to pick you up.

33) Your house can not hate you and pray you die.

34) Your house cannot tell your landlord whether you are in or out.

35) Your house can never run away with the gate man.

36) You can go on vacation, your house will still keep your properties. If you have 20 smartphones, they will still be there.

37) You can go out, your house can never tell where you have gone to.

38) If you like knock down a pillar, your house will never call neighbors or in-laws.

39) You can be broke, your house doesn't care and will always give you comfort.

40) If you like keep a Ghana must-go bag of $200million dollars, your house can not call thieves, EFCC or Buhari or worry whether you are part of the Dasukigate.

41) Your house can not crash your Lamborghini Gallardo, packed beside it.

42) Your house cannot even eye your sweet precious rides or question you why you just bought a Bentley SUV.

43) You can invite the whole community to watch football with you, your house doesn't care.

44) You can be a drunk, a wicked man, disrespectful, arrogant, boastful, boisterous, loud, nauseating, noisy, saucy, cantankerous, proud, casanova, womanizer (AM NOT SAYING THESE ARE RIGHT), but your house will always welcome you.

45) Whether there is food or not, soup or not, pampers or not, your house will not bother you.

46) Your house can never wake you up from a sweet sleep, if you don't want it to.

47) If you are a five minute man, a quick pumper, even a blank shooter, your house doesn't even care to know, you're still the man.

48) Your house cannot compare you with the Joneses nor the Kardashians nor with your so called mates.

49) With a good house you're always happy, bold and confident, 24/7.

50) In thickness or thin, in sickness or health, in poverty or riches, for better for worse, your house is permanently and always there.

Plus(+): God prefers house to wife for you. Because in God's Kingdom(Heaven), there is a HOUSE(in fact Mansion) waiting for you(John 14:2), if you accept and embrace Jesus Christ, but there is no wife(Matthew 22:30).

GUYS LEAVE WOMEN ALONE, GET A GOOD HOUSE!!!

No wonder the Bible says "Prepare thy work without, and make fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house" Proverbs 24:27(KJV).

Afterwards build thine house not afterwards marry a wife.

Oh Jehovah God! Please I pray turn the supposedly good wife into that good house and give to me. That's the one I prefer, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

What about you? Make a choice! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.