Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. (7119 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. / Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by ashewoboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mk sure you ask for her permission before uploading it. Gv her reasons. Tell her you want to show the world you are in luv with a beautiful damsel.

Oh, i don't have a girlfriend currently. M pressing some buttons on nairaland already, when she becomes my girlfriend, i ll upload her picture.

Over to you guys.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
My woman.... My Everything!
Commenter below me...
Can you be my gal for this thread?
cheesy wink
DOLLYJOY
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by dollyjoy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Presentcheesy
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
I de wait o! grin

U guyz shud come nd upload ur Adaobi tongue
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
lets see if they have the balls cool
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dey no fit do that nah bcox lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by frank1998(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
@op wat if u ar single and searching what wil u upload?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
My boo side chick!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by chudidonas(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
I am here to observe nairalander's girlfriends grin grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by mommysgirl(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
ashewoboy:
Mk sure you ask for her permission before uploading it. Gv her reasons. Tell her you want to show the world you are in luv with a beautiful damsel.

Oh, i don't have a girlfriend currently. M pressing some buttons on nairaland already, when she becomes my girlfriend, i ll upload her picture.

Over to you guys.
U r pressing every girls' button grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by LegalBaby(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol i aint bout that life
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by mommysgirl(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by LegalBaby(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:

i know u bae
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
LegalBaby:

i know u bae
for real? where at?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lemme bench here
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
NOt all guys are same!
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
NOt all guys are same!
thats good.she's cute
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by ashewoboy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
mommysgirl:

U r pressing every girls' button grin grin grin

here she CUMscheesy

U r the only button i'm pressing, no other button. Beautiful damsel indeed.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by LegalBaby(f): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
for real? where at?

lagos.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by jmoore(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by IamLEGEND1: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2016

SHE'S THE KIND OF SISTA'

THAT UR GIRLFRIENDS WANNA BE

COZ SHE'S ENDOWED (she's so endowed)

SEE DEM NIGGAZ LOOKIN' AT HER

NA HER THEY WANT TO SEE

COZ SHE'S SO ENDOWED (she's so endowed).

She's fully Endowed

Her upper body Endowed

Her lower body Endowed and her face Endowed

See her house Endowed and her car Endowed

See her pocket Endowed,absolutely Endowed

She's so Endowed(Endowed)

Oh! Endowed

Mrs Endowed(endowed)

She's so Endowed(endowed)

Are you my Mrs. Endowed

Mr & Mrs Endowed

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
LegalBaby:

lagos.
millions of people live in lag.cheesy
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by LegalBaby(f): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
millions of people live in lag.cheesy

hmm ok u know one afolabi cheesy
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by missKiffy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
So you don't have pictures to upload and you want others to upload theirs, issokay
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
I dont have a girlfriend either.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by balash(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lmaoo!!
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Odunharry(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
single people Lik us nko?? cry
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by balash(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
midassultan:
I dont have a girlfriend either.

The one u headbutt break her nose nko? Who u abandon her for? Lol
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by adaksbullet: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo side chick!! grin grin
angry
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by lexychuks(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Let me even see if my boo has another boo
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
adaksbullet:
angry
Is dat not ur side chick? sad
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
What's the point?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Kissing And Having Sex With A Girl In Swimming Pool (photos) / Shocking! Two Mad People Caught Having Sex On The Road! [watch Video] / Eight (8) Underrated Things Better And Sweeter Than Sex(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.