Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland (22565 Views)

Dino Melaye's Outfit To A Cocktail Event In Switzerland. Photos / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Integrityfarms(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2016
A star will always continue to shine. Ride on, Great Man. While APC is daunting your image the global world is celebrating you. A prophet is without honor in his country. We love you rather than a complex anarchist without economic direction leading this nation to economic abysmal quagmire. #God bless GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by ajepako(f): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2016
GEJ my love..

Making me proud always..

While someone somewhere is chasing kwaruftion unsuccessfully..

Haters, food don land, oya oh.. Come and spew hate and vomit trash as always..

Thanks you all, including haters..

We love you too grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2016
The efcc will is awaiting your return
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by amdo007(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2016
He should show them how to turn a blind spot to another Dasuki
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by rozayx5(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Great development. He should please explain to the entire world how he supervised the sharing of $2.1billion meant for arms purchase to political associates in furtherance of his personal political ambition.

that 2.1B$ figure is a scam cause the total figures i have heard are not up to 20 b naira, APC is using it as a distraction to their failures and jonzing in aso rock. enough of the media trials already undecided get to work

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Great development. He should please explain to the entire world how he supervised the sharing of $2.1billion meant for arms purchase to political associates in furtherance of his personal political ambition.
Has buhari told us how Apc got their Billions they used for Campaigns and elections?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by dtruth3(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
That's actually where he belongs. A world class gentleman!

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2016

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by anwo247: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2016
No serious government in the world would ever take Buhari serious.

Incase you're still stupid and may ask why, the rule of law is supreme and the dullard doesn't know about this.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by wyqay: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Who God bless,no man can curse.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Smellymouth: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok..
Nice one sire

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by drss(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Abagworo:
This man should go and rest as this his shameful charade is becoming disgusting.
^^^ lassa fever jalousy.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Wallade(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2016
It is a set-up for GEJ. The international community want to interrogate him on his questionable roles since he will ordinarily not give any explanation.

He needs to be very careful on answering their questions.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by funlord(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2016
angry

Wetin this dunce wan go yarn for there?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by heayey(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2016
okay
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by lielbree: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2016
E dry pain ona because ona know say once bubu tenure finish Nobody will even want to hear his name.
Shine on GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by otijah(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2016
And if u are waiting for that to happen, u will wait for eternity
seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by totorimi: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2016
....and such are the trails of men of goodwill.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by SweetLove0(f): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2016
ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Gkemz: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2016
A legendary icon celebrated and appreciated international while his home country can't appreciate what they got. Just like a prophet is without an honour amidst his kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Chigold101(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2016
Pangea:
I hope he will not embarrass us more by giving another goat and yam analogy?
This is world stage and not Nigeria o!
na so de thing pain reach?

GEJ is an EAGLE... U cant stophim from flying higher...

Just enjoy the man...

Sorry for the pain...o

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by nijabazaar: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2016
When GEj was presidio, I critized him till am short of breath....
Now that PMB took the reigns...I am wishing for the devil I knew too well.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by jamace(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2016
does this man know that he is being mocked?

being asked to dance the dance of shame on the world stage before he ends up in prison?

his shame will will be total when he is eventually indicted for corruption and jailed.

only then will he know that the western world was propping him up for a great fall.

if I were him I would bury my head in profound shame... anticipating a lengthy jail term.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Myself2(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2016
IlajeGal1:
The Executive Director, the Geneva Press Club, Guy Mettan has disclosed that former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, will on Wednesday, hold a world press conference in Geneva, Switzerland.The press conference, which holds at 3pm local time, is part of activities lined up by the Circle of Diplomats (Circle Diplomatique), Geneva in his honour, which would be concluded with a dinner same day at the Intercontinental Hotel, Geneva.

According to a statement by Guy Mettan, Jonathan will address two most crucial topics in Nigeria and West Africa at the press briefing: security and civil peace in Nigeria and West Africa; and improvement of health and education of children. Meanwhile accredited United Nations correspondents and Swiss journalists are expected at the press conference, which will most likely see Jonathan talking about Boko Haram activities in Nigeria and the fight against insurgency.

http://dawntodusknews.com/goodluck-jonathan-to-hold-world-press-conference-circle-of-diplomats-hosts-him/

[size=18pt]Chai,the Ota baboon and the other zombies are now having a well-deserved heart attack as GEJ is being celebrated worldwide.
Indeed,who God blessed,no man can curse[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by KMJY(f): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2016
God, pls bestow upon me the favour that is upon this man GEJ. For you say in your word, they that wait upon the Lord are like mount Zion that can never be shaken. They shall mount up on wings like eagles, they shall walk and never be weary. They shall run and never grow tired. Oh GEJ's favour, favour, favour, favour, favour fall upon me now in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Saurab:
Is he going to to lecture them the need to separate goats from yams?
Don't go there; GEJ is more intelligent than ur generational household.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by Vongsama(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2016
johnmartus:
not even impress he forever remain a loser utill he seek for forgiveness from nigerians grin
Eiya. Naso e pain u reach. As a winner dat u r, GEJ will never go so low as ur last five generation put together.
Chai. Jona u no try for folks. More they hate u, more honour u get. Shebi u wan make dem kill demselves rather than commit suicide?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland by hezy4real01(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Nice one peace of mind is what you have

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Adeniyi Adesina Resigns As Oyetola's CPS, Ismail Omipidan Takes Over / CBN Had My Approval In Replacing Naira Notes - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.