Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (5285 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by gen2genius(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2009
How do you know a TRULY beautiful woman with all the fake things women use to deceive men?  grin grin

Of course, you know them - wigs, padded/push-up bras, silicon boobs, different types of make up etc etc. What happens when these things are OFF shocked  shocked  shocked

Yet, women say they hate it when a man tries to make them believe he is what he is NOT 
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2009
Stale!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by biola44: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2009
beauty is in d eye of d beholder!
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Tudor6(f): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2009
I don't really give a mess if you have cow dung in your boobs. . . .as long as it looks nice grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by JJYOU: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2009
ezinne1212:

Stale!
i like you
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by gen2genius(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2009
Stale!

I like your style. Nice way to evade a biting question wink grin grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by dorleey(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
cry
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by luxoire(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
i dont wear anything fake - no fake hair, no fake nails, no fake nothing (apart from the relaxer used on my hair)

i am just me, and i wear make up occassionally - so i am natural all the time every tiome - even my bf begs for a bit of lip gloss sometimes - but na vaceline i dey use - bless him

if you cant love me naturally, then you love an 'image' because what happens when all the add-ons come off and you dont like what you see?

1 Like

Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by whitelexi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2009
luxoire:

i dont wear anything fake - no fake hair, no fake nails, no fake nothing (apart from the relaxer used on my hair)

i am just me, and i wear make up occassionally - so i am natural all the time every tiome - even my bf begs for a bit of lip gloss sometimes - but na vaceline i dey use - bless him

if you cant love me naturally, then you love an 'image' because what happens when all the add-ons come off and you dont like what you see?

That is such a lie tongue tongue tongue
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by MissyB1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
Tudór:

I don't really give a mess if you have[b] cow dung [/b] in your boobs. . . .as long as it looks nice grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by skyone(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
Tudór:

I don't really give a mess if you have cow dung in your boobs. . . .as long as it looks nice grin

a good characteristic of a perv sad
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by yjay(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
@poster
Q Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'?
A NO!

Q Is there anything wrong with a Woman trying to enhance her looks?
A NO! NO! NO!

There you go pal!

1 Like

Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by luxoire(f): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
whitelexi:

That is such a lie tongue tongue tongue

hahahahaha - i no blame you - yeye boy!! cheesy
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by savanaha: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
luxoire:

Your first five words goes against the words in the brackets. You can't posit that you don't wear anything fake except for relaxed hair.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by luxoire(f): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
no be my hair? when i said fake - look at the posters list?
just cos i put chemicals on my hair to make it straight - dont mean it is a wig? i am not a 'naturalist' i do quite like the head-ache free mornings when combing my hair
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by krazynaija(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
d most annoying thing now is d one dey call human hair n brazilian here !, so annoying lipsrsealed
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by luxoire(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
krazynaija:

d most annoying thing now is d one dey call human hair n brazilian here !, so annoying lipsrsealed

so annoying you know the different types and names abi? i bet if we prod deeper you will tell the diff colour shades too tongue tongue cheesy grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by krazynaija(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
worst thing is dem girls dont pay for it, we the maga toasters do, loooooooooooool only God will save us o smiley
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by savanaha: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
luxoire:

no be my hair? when i said fake - look at the posters list?
just cos i put chemicals on my hair to make it straight - dont mean it is a wig? i am not a 'naturalist' i do quite like the head-ache free mornings when combing my hair

But the chemicals are not naturally present in your hair and breaking the disulphide bonds in your hair with lye can be hardly natural in any light you look at it. But if you consider your hair and everything about you as natural then good for you. I was just pointing out your statement "nothing (apart from the relaxer used on my hair)." Its your statement not mine
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by spikedcylinder: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
What happens when an ugly dork takes off his clothes? Or are clothes the new au naturelle?
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Secretz(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
I suppose the fact that we use body lotion to soften the skin makes our skin fake too, right? undecided

There is certainly nothing wrong in using a bit of this and that, my problem is when things about a person looks obviously fake, allowing people to stop looking like 'themselves'. grin
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Tudor6(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2009
Quote from skyone
a good characteristic of a perve

No problems, as long as am a perv with ya grown sister tongue tongue
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2009
//
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by ifyalways(f): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
Fake thread.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by iice(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
Another women this that thread undecided

gen2genius:

How do you know a TRULY beautiful woman with all the fake things women use to deceive men?  grin grin

Of course, you know them - wigs, padded/push-up bras, silicon boobs, different types of make up etc etc. What happens when these things are OFF shocked  shocked  shocked

Yet, women say they hate it when a man tries to make them believe he is what he is NOT 

Are you equating, character, morally, sense of honor, pride and all that with wigs/padded bras blah blah?
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by oyinda3(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
you men love fake stuff sef. you can't tell me every woman you see has on "wigs, padded/push-up bras, silicon boobs, different types of make up etc" just that you choose to go after the fake ones because it looks superficially nicer.

open your eyes wider next time ur out. 'cause you seem to close ur eyes to the natural ones but your eyes perk up to the silicon boobs and wigs. this topic is silly and senseless
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by frank317: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
@poster
Would u go out with a l lady with natural low cuts, no painted nails, no earings, no lipstick, no fake attitude, flat chest if thats what God gave her?
na woulnt evn give her a second look
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by Tudor6(f): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
^^^What is wrong with them? Afterall its the personality that matters. . . .beauty is just an add-on.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by No2Atheism(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2009
oyinda.:

you men love fake stuff sef. you can't tell me every woman you see has on "wigs, padded/push-up bras, silicon boobs, different types of make up etc" just that you choose to go after the fake ones because it looks superficially nicer.

open your eyes wider next time ur out. 'cause you seem to close ur eyes to the natural ones but your eyes perk up to the silicon boobs and wigs. this topic is silly and senseless

Oyinda abeg do not generalise

- I for one do not like fake things, i prefer natural things grin

- I am easily attracted to a lady with natural hair, natural skin, natural boobs, natural beauty with as little makeup as possible.

- Infact my kind of mind makes me find artifical ladies unattractive, cause i do not like wat i see wen i end up imagining them without all there enhancements.

Give me all natural sweet chocolat ebony any time any day,
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:55am On Jun 29, 2009
ifyalways:

Fake thread.

LOL!!. . .abi oo. . . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by puskin: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2009
These fake thread nd stale thread posts.
Luks like U ppl r d die-hard users. Alwayz sumtin fake ON.
Re: Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? by maedan(f): 3:12am On Jun 29, 2009
nothing wrong with the ladies getting some "help". But they shouldn't owe all their beauty to enhancers. Some things must be kept real. I can have fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes (sorry Tupac grin) but when u peel them all off, i must have something else to offer. Guys, stop all this woman bashing cos in the end, they do it all for you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Pretending They Can't Speak Pidgin / What Do You Enjoy Being Single? / 5 Best Places To Meet Quality Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.