Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (23525 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by marvelck: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
RE: Good or Bad?

Please should a married woman (with a child )dress like this to an event all cos of fashion. Mbanuuu!

That was what i was trying to tell some people yesterday, when some girls wrote to disagree with my opinion. but i guess our views can not be the same.and culture differs. like a lady from yankee was trying to prove to me yesterday that there's notin wrong in what she was wearing, cos its a normal thing in america. and while trying to make her realize that our culture and the way we see things are quite different from theirs, she took offence. there are some certain things we can emulate from oyinbos, but not everything. a married woman ought to respect herself and also carry herself well in public. if single ladies are piercing their nose, ears , and wearing bum shorts up and down in public, should a married woman do the same thing? mbanuuu!

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by hrmkz: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Fashion noni! If she has the husband consent, no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Odunnu: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
marvelck: RE: Good or Bad?

Please should a married woman (with a child )dress like this to an event all cos of fashion. Mbanuuu!

That was what i was trying to tell some people yesterday, when some girls wrote to disagree with my opinion. but i guess our views can not be the same.and culture differs. like a lady from yankee was trying to prove to me yesterday that there's notin wrong in what she was wearing, cos its a normal thing in america. and while trying to make her realize that our culture and the way we see things are quite different from theirs, she took offence. there are some certain things we can emulate from oyinbos, but not everything. a married woman ought to respect herself and also carry herself well in public. if single ladies are piercing their nose, ears , and wearing bum shorts up and down in public, should a married woman do the same thing? mbanuuu!
You should live in the 18th century

4 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Married woman? She needs to be flogged umpteen times precisely on her left yansh

3 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by freakcin: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
The revealed parts are not even looking hot sef! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Married women supposed to look like nuns

3 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yes!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice gown and nice colour,bur would ve preferred if d gown was a little bit down@d left coz of her fat thigh#juzSaying#
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
All i see is her bow legs. . .

6 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Such ugly and un-fresh looking legs.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
y worry?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by xynerise: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: All i see is her bow legs. . .
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
her husband no complain, why your headache?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Mavrick2012: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
Odunnu:
sure,i know "21st century" and "civilizd" brotel stafs wilnt hav problem wit dis.lol
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Mavrick2012: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Odunnu:
sure,i know "21st century", single and "civilizd" brotel stafs wilnt hav problem wit dis because dey dnt undastand wat it mins bein married n responsibl.lol
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
If she is your wife, scream to high heavens but since she is not, it is not your business

4 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by rodeo0070(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ewwww!!!
I like wetin she wear but for wetin I de see so, dat left leg na total disagreement...
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by deepwaters(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Not appropriate, but I guess its a matter of personal opinion. Single or married, I can't ever wear something like this!

3 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ouch! The people criticising her legs. Harsh. Isn't there more important things to judge a character by??

Beyonce is married with a child I can't ever remember anyone dissing some of her outfits undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: All i see is her bow legs. . .
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
star*:
Ouch! The people criticising her legs. Harsh. Isn't there more important things to judge a character by??

Beyonce is married with a child I can't ever remember anyone dissing some of her outfits undecided
Is beyonce married or engaged?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
tpacalipse: Is beyonce married or engaged?

Married I'm sure. But she's also a mother yes?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Davo123(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2012

Dis culture tin wil cause serious problem in d coming generations

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by AZeD1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2012

OP what do you think happens during a wedding ceremony? Anything thing not proper for a married woman is not proper for a single lady.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by agabaI23(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
If you have problem dressing like this, I won't marry you.

ceewai lebi: Nice-gown-and-nice-colour,bur-would-ve-preferred-if-d-gown-was-a-little-bit-down@d-leftcoz+of-her-fat-thigh#juzSaying#

You can say something else about her thigh. It is far from being fat sweetie. That babe is curvy.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by plendil: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Those who have no problem with a married woman with children almost exposing her panties (and yes the unsightly, bow shaped scarred legs) are a disgrace to humanity and the pride of womanhood.

SMH
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by star4(f): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
plendil: Those who have no problem with a married woman with children almost exposing her panties (and yes the unsightly, bow shaped scarred legs) are a disgrace to humanity and the pride of womanhood.

SMH

Perspective please!

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Exponental(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ur attached pix does not meet d standard of d write up.
Change dat pix n add something hot.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by vivianc(f): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
A married woman should dress sexily, not sluttily. In this case, her dressing is slutty and it is wrong! That's my opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Input(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
I think that is 2face wife annie idibia
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by yme1(f): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2012
ofcourse I would wear it, if hubby does not have a problem with it and I am comfortable in it, why not? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2012
no even if my husband approves of it, i won't wear something that reveals my thigh this much....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(photo) She Is The Finest Woman In Nigeria Right Now, We Are So Lucky!!!!! / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.