Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows (3331 Views)

The Status Of Federal House Of Representatives Speakership / Katsina APC Reps Exchange Blows Over Court Judgment / Two Members of REP Have Collapse; One Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by benlay(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2009
Are they among the reps who will debate and vote on 'Freedom of Information Bill', ? smiley smiley
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by royalicon(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2009
Not a new news, its been their custom.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by san26dy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
stupid, greedy, human beings. who cares about them? angry angry
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by multebrain(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2009
BIG SHAME angry sad shocked embarassed cry[b][/b]
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by arogbowei: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
What do u expect of those shameless rascals. They are supposed to be fathers and husbands to some people. What manner of honourables? I pity dem family members, particularly their wives.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by DoubleN(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2009
What a Shame and they bear the titles Honorable?
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by TOYOSI20(f): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2009
LOL!!!. . . .na wah oo, . . . .our leaders sef, . undecided
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by mmaks: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2009
leave those Abuja loafers. i hope they all fight themselves to death one day. its not about the people that sent them to Abuja but probably about one loot or the other.useless people embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Nezan(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2009
okokomeji:

@Jakumo
Without being ostentatious or pretentious, you could have easily put your writing in lowest form of comprehension. I read your comment with such a perfunctory act of ambivalence. First of all, I commend your catchy opening throughout the first paragraph; but in second paragraph, you seemed like incriminating yourself by lauding the belligerent acts of so-called “Honorable representatives,” and lampooning the legitimate criticism by Nairalanders. If your writing is so ambiguous that only few can discern the icy on your sugar, it’s called noise in English and could be catastrophe sometimes due to various mis-interpretations.

I may draw the analogy to relate what happened to a grammarian in Lekki, Lagos. His house was on fire and he wanted to call firefighters to say: “my house is on fire will you come to my rescue?” And he said “hello! Is that the combustion’s officer, please gravitate and expedite me fire-trucks with a tremendously supersonic acceleration in alacrity, because a gigantic and cumbersome conflagration had evolved and engulfed in my domicile.” To cut the story short, his mansion was completely razed by fire; because the fire-fighters thought he was speaking in tongue. If he could have spoken in layman understanding, his mansion would have been saved.

Nigerians and big grammer. Fact b say the 2 honourables being fight. Period,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,! angry
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by matiltomd(f): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
why are u people dis sentimental?afterall Eseme Eyiboh explained that "the fight was a result of "a minor misunderstanding over a normal issue in the Chamber", so y are we unduly excited, lets be grateful that it wasn't a "major misunderstanding" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, shameless agberos,
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by sley4life(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2009
shame to them
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by sley4life(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
let them enter boxing ring to continue their fight
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Nezan(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2009
matiltom_d:

why are u people dis sentimental?afterall Eseme Eyiboh explained that "the fight was a result of "a minor misunderstanding over a normal issue in the Chamber", so y are we unduly excited, lets be grateful that it wasn't a "major misunderstanding" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, shameless agberos,
Funny, and somebody is campaigning for Eyiboh on this forum, I tire-o.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by JJYOU: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2009
agberos and thugs will always be agberos anywhere.

shameless thugs
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Dede1(m): 2:52am On Jul 01, 2009
Did their respective constituencies not send them to the federal house to fight for its share of national cake, minor or major?
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Nezan(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2009
Dede1:

Did their respective constituencies not send them to the federal house to fight for its share of national cake, minor or major?
grin
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Knight1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
those guys are so immature
they misbehave consistently and they have no shame, its so sad and to think they are addressed as honourables
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by qkman: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
if any one seperates them,i would regard such person as a stupid person.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by ThinkRait: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
They are paid to fight.
Paid to snatch the mace at will.
They are our legislators, training to give Nigeria a good representation at London 2012. Early preparations are necessary for victory at the Olympics.

Ride on Legislators!!! continue doing your thing!
lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by deb(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
The Legislators are re-branding Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by clomn(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2009
What do you expect, one person have died in such thing before and nothing happened so its normal to them.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by kalmebad(f): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2009
Waiting patiently for round two of the flight

Anyone has an idea which stadium?

Hope they fight to finish

Shameless He-goats
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by greatguy2: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2009
@jakumo,why the show of ignorance.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Jakumo(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2009
great-guy:

@jakumo,why the show of ignorance.

Since I am still striving to attain the status as a Great Guy like you, my ignorance is the only asset that I can deploy to earn me the 15 minutes of underserved fame Andy Warhol promised all living human beings.

Please forgive me sir, for I can feel your pain, yet can think of no obvious way to alleviate your ordeal. As a temporary palliative, try butting your head repeatedly against your computer monitor till you feel yourself losing consciousness. That simple procedure often helps me attenuate my impotent anger whenever it surfaces.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Nezan(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
kalmebad:

Waiting patiently for round two of the flight

Anyone has an idea which stadium?

Hope they fight to finish

Shameless He-goats
grin grin
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by amaac: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
what a shame, i belief is for personel reason.
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by deb(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2009
Its never been for any other reason but personal dear
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by greatguy2: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2009
@jakumo,beta now.u are learning how to use simple English to express ur self.dats great
Re: Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows by Cholls(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jarus:
In order not to distract the house, they went out and started the fighting proper. Reminds my secondary school days  grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Selling Off Presidential Jets In Case He Loses / IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam / Ex-borno Governor, Sheriff, Acquires $72m Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.