Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (36796 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by princeattah1: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Oloshi Metuh normal Man . He's a chopper oh . Chop Money , chop paper . He can even chop bail sef .
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by bigtt76(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by dom(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=Empredboy post=42300946]The man is not a common man! The bail money will go to consolidated account which is the second tier account to the federation account. [/

ur obviously not a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by anonimi: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2016
princeattah1:
Oloshi Metuh normal Man . He's a chopper oh . Chop Money , chop paper . He can even chop bail sef .

You mean he haf follow megida to chop am pfor yam ko grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
IF A NORMAL MAN-GOAT CAN EAT 400 PIECES OF YAM , THEN THE NORMAL MAN-GOAT HAS NO PROBLEM SOURCING FOR JUST 300 PIECES OF YAMS AT ANY GIVEN TIME............I think is high time we send EFCC to have a look at this Pastor's son Bank Account !!!

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ericmor: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Empredboy:
The man is not a common man! The bail money will go to consolidated account which is the second tier account to the federation account.
N he's not called him a common man either. Wat he is trying to say is that is a big thief that is y they have asked him for such amount for bail bcs a normal person can't be asked for such amount.
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Shagati(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2016
ozoro:

Why are Nigerians so ignorant? [b]Even this rich kid with all his education doesn't know what court bail means?
Nobody drops 300million or whatever in the government coffers.....[/b]

It is indeed a shame. I am not too surprised at posters here but Adeboye Jnr goofed big time.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by emmykk(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Who be Leke Adeboye for God's sake. You wan use your father's name to be a celebrity abi. We will soon come for you. See his mouth like "how will a common man gets 300m". You calling Metuh,billionaire thief a common man abi?. You better tell us how much RCCG got from the loot.

The 2nd question though,i really need an answer to it too but I think,it goes to the FG account
you are begging the question raised
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ngoziama: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Who be Leke Adeboye for God's sake. You wan use your father's name to be a celebrity abi. We will soon come for you. See his mouth like "how will a common man gets 300m". You calling Metuh,billionaire thief a common man abi?. You better tell us how much RCCG got from the loot.

The 2nd question though,i really need an answer to it too but I think,it goes to the FG account

I pity nigeria .The guy has asked an intelligent question but you have responded like your type.Rushing to insult redeemed church.
It is now oppose government and get ready for a one billion dollar bail. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by emmykk(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2016
Shagati:

It is indeed a shame. I am not too surprised at posters here but Adeboye Jnr goofed big time.
it is better to ask and know than to assumed you know and remain foolish.

his question boil down to who benefit from the interest from such money?

you that claimed you know answer him clearly and stop ranting.

his questions is not that he don't know but his question is on how can we ask for such bail and how can we provide such bail
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by gbengaizzHe: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Firefire:

Abi now.... anyway, Ifa has promised to speak by 1pm on the matter according to... tongue

Ifa ni pe ki a lo bere lowo orunmila

E la ro wa! e jeki a gbo ohun ti Ifa ba wi oooo.
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ozoro: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
ngoziama:

I pity nigeria .The guy has asked an intelligent question but you have responded like your type.Rushing to insult redeemed church.
It is now oppose government and get ready for a one billion dollar bail. Mtchew.

Its a stupid question, didn't he go to school? Doesn't he know bail does NOT mean dropping money, see previous posts and educate yourself and pastor pickin
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abeg make d respect de permanent o
Zoharariel:

@FCBarca - Ever since you defected back to APC, your brain has been covertly making me proud.

You have won back my respect & admiration. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by dupsylove(f): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
URGENT VACANCIES
Operations Manager Needed At Ibafo/mowe Axis
A leading and reputable Company that is engaged in Construction, Crane, Scaffold and Heavy Equipment sales, hire and Training along Lagos-Ibadan expressway (Ibafo) is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill the below positions at our Ibafo Site:

Operations Manager:
• Engineering Background with 5 years working experience in the Construction, Project and allied Industry.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Project/Construction environment
• Ability to manage a team
• Ready to learn new equipment skills

Remuneration and package for all the above positions are very attractive: Good salary, plus 20 working days leave, bonus, opportunity for trainings etc
Please send your CV to kehinde@ratedtechnologies.com.ng rated.crane@gmail.com before 10th February. For info please visit
www.ratedtechnologies.com.ng
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by girlfriendsnatc: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
IlajeGal1:
By JUMI RHODES

A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on Friday, 22nd January 2016, granted the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Olisa Metuh bail in the sum of 300 million Naira and two sureties in like sum. Metuh is facing a seven-count charge of criminal breach of trust, corruption and money laundering.

In the ruling on Friday, the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, Justice Ishaq Bello, stressed that the sureties must be resident in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. There have been mixed reactions as to how Metuh who is still being detained will meet the bail conditions. Pastor Adeboye's son Leke is one of the Nigerians puzzled at what will happen to Metuh's bail money. Below is what he(Leke Adeboye) shared on Facebook:

I have two questions.
1. Where does a normal man get 300 million N. That's 1Million dollars o. As bail money
2. What happens to the bail money. Who keeps it and who uses it?

https://www.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/

Good question! But let this id.iot who thinks he has a smart mouth tell us what happens to the billions of naira his father has been collecting from Nigerians for spiritual blessings? After preaching spiritual blessings are free, yet people will be required to pay all sorts of money to get the free spiritual blessings. Well, I thought the spiritual blessings were free? Let him answer that first... On the second thought, if and when I become a President of Nigeria, for the records, all these religious institutions in whatever aspect, seriously you're all fu.cked! I imagine this kind buffoon and his cohorts will be ran out of their business of defrauding Nigerians in the name of religion! undecided Monkey!
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by nijabazaar: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The money is held by the court. It is refunded after the trial provided that thr accused don't default bail condition. If he defaults, he loses the money entirely and it will be transferred to the Federation Account as part of revenue for the country.

for once you are informative.
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by nijabazaar: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
ericmor:

N he's not called him a common man either. Wat he is trying to say is that is a big thief that is y they have asked him for such amount for bail bcs a normal person can't be asked for such amount.

You're right. The Adeboye's rhetoric is lost on most commenters here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by AareOlumidey: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The money is held by the court. It is refunded after the trial provided that thr accused don't default bail condition. If he defaults, he loses the money entirely and it will be transferred to the Federation Account as part of revenue for the country.

bros any bail condition is a bound between the accused and the court. where it involves miney are not expected to pay but must produce what will worth the condition attached. the reason behind this is when the accused abscond the surety will lose all he has put at stake.
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by girlfriendsnatc: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
oh, I just remembered! I want to say a special F.U.CK. you to the mod who banned me for a week because of that proffesional nonsense amebo blogger Viviangist! Your crass hypocrisy has been noticed and I wish you a speedy recovery from your cerebral palsy!
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

he asked a stupid question, every enlightened person should know that bail money is simply a bond, an undertaking to produce said sums in case the accused absconds, you do not produce the money immediately. secondly if he skips bail, the money becomes Govt money. It's not rocket science and not the kind of question i expect from the son of Adeboye.....I guess religion has dulled his own brains too as well as that of his fathers followers.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by anonimi: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
lookandlaff:
he asked a stupid question, every enlightened person should know that bail money is simply a bond, an undertaking to produce said sums in case the accused absconds, you do not produce the money immediately. secondly if he skips bail, the money becomes Govt money. It's not rocket science and not the kind of question i expect from the son of Adeboye.....I guess religion has dulled his own brains too as well as that of his fathers followers.

Thanks for the free education.
Greatly appreciated.
Nothing do you, bro cheesy
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ejor1: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
I hate how u ppl abuse someone who need attention. He don't know and needed to know period and instead u ppl use abusive words on him .mtchww
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by girlfriendsnatc: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
lookandlaff:

The boy knows about the bond system but he just wanted to throw shade at the Buhari government. Unfortunately, he's too dumb to make a good argument! On the flip side, his question is valid as far as his father Adeboye goes. So he should tell us what his father has been doing with the billions collected from Nigerians under the pretext of religion.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Olukolade1: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please, stay away from politice. It is not good for person like u. U might mislead some people.
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ozoro: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
AareOlumidey:

bros any bail condition is a bound between the accused and the court. where it involves miney are not expected to pay but must produce what will worth the condition attached. the reason behind this is when the accused abscond the surety will lose all he has put at stake.

So why does the court ask for a surety in position of civil servant? Go and study law better my friend.

No money is held by the court!!! Those that stand surety for the accused will forfeit their pledged assets if the accused does not attend court.

It is between the court and the sureties, not the accused
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
KMJY:
Most of you are taking shots on this guy simply bcoz he asked a question your bias minds dont want to hear. Glad to know many ppl out there are aware of the glaring injustice metted on Metuh. Isn't it rediculous for d judge to demand an outrageous bail fee from Metuh without recourse to discretion on the pending bail fee labelled earlier? I thought anyone who criticise Burahi is termed 'IPOD youth?' Now that this guy is not affiliated to IPOD, you insist on dragging the reputable MOG into ur mess, because his son has no right as spelt by section 39 of the constitution, right? Yeye people!

Reputable is relative depending on whether you are hoodwinked or can see through the charade.

Would Jesus be riding around in private jets or promoting materialism? That will tell you if Adeboye is indeed a man of God. Every church traces it's roots to the catholic church, the Church of England came about simply because the King of England wanted to marry another wife and the church wouldnt allow so he started his own....and it's been so ever since, people setting up their own churches to suit their own purposes. Like I said the original church is the catholic church, do you see the pope in private jets or promoting materialism, promising miracles, asking congregation for money for dubious egotistical projects?

By their actions you will know them, I say it without fear, Adeboye and his ilk are not sincere men of God, they just have a gullible followership. No sincere man of God embraces such displays of materialism in the midst of so much suffering and abject poverty in his congregation. If Osinbajo for instance comes to talk to me about his religion, I'm more inclined to think he believes in what he preaches because you can see he is a simple man who lives a simple life, even from his wife you can tell this is a sincere man.......Not Adeboye!!!
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by orisa37: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
It's N400m not N300m
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by CioAngels(f): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
He will sow seed with it in rccg so that he not go to jail, 419. Where does the tithe, offering and ones collected by trick go to?
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by luluosas(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
IlajeGal1:
Below is what he(Leke Adeboye) shared on Facebook:

I have two questions.
1. Where does a normal man get 300 million N. That's 1Million dollars o. As bail money
2. What happens to the bail money. Who keeps it and who uses it?

https://www.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/

May I remind you that your father, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, G.O., RCCG, asked one billion naira (N1,000,000,000) from single individuals for the building of Redemption camp. See it on RCCG's own website https://trccg.org/rccg/new-auditorium-building-donations/
So, what is N300,000,000 in N1,000,000,000 by an individual?

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by GirlAfrik(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Must u insult?
espn:
Stupid question..where does a poor man who's asked to pay 1m..2m as bail money get it as well! Idiot!

Lastly if a normal woman can pay N60m as tithe..why won't olisa methu get N300m as bail money.

www.nigerianmonitor.com/2014/05/09/efcc-arrests-abuja-civil-servant-who-paid-n60m-tithe-to-redeemed-church/
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by espn(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
GirlAfrik:
Must u insult?
and silly question refers to insult..bounce pls!
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by CoolUsername: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why's he asking us? He should ask his father where he got the money to buy his private jet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.