Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (36797 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by viktor01(m): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2016
I thought I was the only Nigerian asking this question of what happens to the money(s) used as bail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by NaLaugh: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2016
It goes where all National funds have gone in the last 56 years. Offshore accounts of public officials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by eakenbor: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
They don't necessarily pay any money to court or to the govt. A bail is like a bond which proves that the surety is worth the money equivalent. It can be a house, bank guarantee or any form of landed property than can be confiscated by the govt should the accused jump bail or default.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2016
I didn't know the pastors son could be this dumb.
Does he not know the money goes to the government coffers?
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Wolfbrother(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Bsc:
What happens to all the offerings u get every Sunday?

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2016
crixtex:

How can Tonye defect back to APC wen he said he is PDP new youth leader. .. or is Tonye a liar??

Tonye is still a PDP member but doesn't support corruption. He's for good governance.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by DonBobes(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Firefire:

Ifa eleri-igbin, atun ori eni ti o suwon se, ma fi dudu pe fun, ma fi ololo pe o'hun.

Ifa oooo, who is using/stealing the bail money

Afomoloju arinaaaaa, oyeeelaaaa.

Cc: Ajepako

U no go kill person! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by shamecurls(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Leke Adeboye should

1) Tell us why a man of God will own a private jet and University? Is it part of the ministry?

2) What happens to the tithes and offerings?

#Shikena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2016
kITATITA:

Tonye is still a PDP member but doesn't support corruption. He's for good governance.
Yep dats good of him... buh remember not only financial misuse is corruption. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by davedpo(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2016
true question bro
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2016
did pastor spend all his tithe money on private jet with nothing left to educate his son? what kind of stupid question is he asking?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by akpevwe2(f): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2016
You must be a mental case.
Akkord4gov:
Who be Leke Adeboye for God's sake. You wan use your father's name to be a celebrity abi. We will soon come for you. See his mouth like "how will a common man gets 300m". You calling Metuh,billionaire thief a common man abi?. You better tell us how much RCCG got from the loot.

The 2nd question though,i really need an answer to it too but I think,it goes to the FG account

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by 4nobody4every1: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
Ifa where are u? We've got questions for you oo
hahahaha, oh my, my, this is freaking hilarious, asking Ifa about the question.....hahahahaha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by fuke(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2016
afrguse:
ggghagga

ole
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by M4gunners: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Another reasonable Nigeria man . Thanks for this good question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by anonimi: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Empredboy:
The man is not a common man! The bail money will go to consolidated account which is the second tier account to the federation account.

With all these RECOVERIES, why is Buhari and APC unable to deliver their campaign promises after almost one year
Inquiring minds want to know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3131247_cu55se7vaaaykzj_jpeg8d3b0e22c761643e651e5d09f82d1552

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by anonimi: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2016
lookandlaff:
did pastor spend all his tithe money on private jet with nothing left to educate his son? what kind of stupid question is he asking?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by dandoki: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Yes how can a normal man afford 300 million? But Olisa Metu is not a normal man. He collected 400million in one swoop loot out of d many lump loots he must hav reiceved. He certainly can afford it. If he has not met his bail condions yet its only because he boasted that he would not return money.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by anonimi: 10:47am On Jan 25, 2016
crixtex:
Yep dats good of him... buh remember not only financial misuse is corruption. ..

Thanks for the timely reminder to our bemused fellow citizens aka 200 million mumus.
Abeg three gbosas for you o jare grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by AKAKAK(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2016
IlajeGal1:
By JUMI RHODES

A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on Friday, 22nd January 2016, granted the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Olisa Metuh bail in the sum of 300 million Naira and two sureties in like sum. Metuh is facing a seven-count charge of criminal breach of trust, corruption and money laundering.

In the ruling on Friday, the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, Justice Ishaq Bello, stressed that the sureties must be resident in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. There have been mixed reactions as to how Metuh who is still being detained will meet the bail conditions. Pastor Adeboye's son Leke is one of the Nigerians puzzled at what will happen to Metuh's bail money. Below is what he(Leke Adeboye) shared on Facebook:

I have two questions.
1. Where does a normal man get 300 million N. That's 1Million dollars o. As bail money
2. What happens to the bail money. Who keeps it and who uses it?

https://www.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/
Is Olisa Metuh a "normal" regular person
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
angry The question is too weak
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2016
DonBobes:

U no go kill person! grin

Abi now.... anyway, Ifa has promised to speak by 1pm on the matter according to... tongue

gbengaizzHe:

Yes oo.. Ifa said he will look into it and give us feedback before 1pm today

E la ro wa! e jeki a gbo ohun ti Ifa ba wi oooo.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Akkord4gov: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2016
fm7070:

You're very stewpid and a complete sadist to have asked such a demonic question.
what does RCCG have to do with an individual who is expressing his view or asking salient question.

If I tell you say I no expect this,na lie. Since my comment has something to do with your acclaimed Man of God,i know you must rant. I am not angry,religion has consumed your IQ

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Akkord4gov: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2016
akpevwe2:
You must be a mental case.

My name isn't Faze
Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Who be Leke Adeboye for God's sake. You wan use your father's name to be a celebrity abi. We will soon come for you. See his mouth like "how will a common man gets 300m". You calling Metuh,billionaire thief a common man abi?. You better tell us how much RCCG got from the loot.

The 2nd question though,i really need an answer to it too but I think,it goes to the FG account
no mind am;; his father ask 10 people to donate 1billion each n d fool no ask him papa how a common man will come up with a billion naira;;;

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Akkord4gov: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2016
KingEli:
no mind am;; his father ask 10 people to donate 1billion each n d fool no ask him papa how a common man will come up with a billion naira;;;

Thank you my brother, I am sure some nairalander still get sense to think beyond religion and pastors that make us more poorer unlike those psychopath wey dey quote me to abuse me.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by Shagati(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2016
eakenbor:
They don't necessarily pay any money to court or to the govt. A bail is like a bond which proves that the surety is worth the money equivalent. It can be a house, bank guarantee or any form of landed property than can be confiscated by the govt should the accused jump bail or default.

Someone give this man a medal!
Mr Adeboye and many other previous posters are obviously illiterate in these matters. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by ozoro: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2016
IlajeGal1:
By JUMI RHODES

A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on Friday, 22nd January 2016, granted the National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Olisa Metuh bail in the sum of 300 million Naira and two sureties in like sum. Metuh is facing a seven-count charge of criminal breach of trust, corruption and money laundering.

In the ruling on Friday, the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, Justice Ishaq Bello, stressed that the sureties must be resident in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. There have been mixed reactions as to how Metuh who is still being detained will meet the bail conditions. Pastor Adeboye's son Leke is one of the Nigerians puzzled at what will happen to Metuh's bail money. Below is what he(Leke Adeboye) shared on Facebook:

I have two questions.
1. Where does a normal man get 300 million N. That's 1Million dollars o. As bail money
2. What happens to the bail money. Who keeps it and who uses it

https://www.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/

Why are Nigerians so ignorant? Even this rich kid with all his education doesn't know what court bail means? Does he think this is local Nigerian police station where DPO use the term 'bail' to collect bribe from friends and relatives of any unfortunate accused person?

Bail in a law court means evidence of funds, usually in form of landed property, sometimes the court may even accept share certificates to the amount requested as bail.

Surety will forfeit the property if the accussed person does not turn up to the court when required.

That's why the court asks the surety to be a person of good character, usually a top civil servant, must have landed property, etc.

In these recent cases the court Not EFCC had asked for evidence of property in Maitama, where real estate prices are averagely over 300 million naira, and they have asked civil servants not less than level 16 to stand as surety.

Nobody drops 300million or whatever in the government coffers.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by KMJY(f): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2016
lookandlaff:
Most of you are taking shots on this guy simply bcoz he asked a question your bias minds dont want to hear. Glad to know many ppl out there are aware of the glaring injustice metted on Metuh. Isn't it rediculous for d judge to demand an outrageous bail fee from Metuh without recourse to discretion on the pending bail fee labelled earlier? I thought anyone who criticise Burahi is termed 'IPOD youth?' Now that this guy is not affiliated to IPOD, you insist on dragging the reputable MOG into ur mess, because his son has no right as spelt by section 39 of the constitution, right? Yeye people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2016
Hahaha wen GEJ de go kneel down for hin papa Church e nor ask am if na hin money or government money hin de spend? angry #CheapPopularity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / Hajj Stampede: Hon. Adefolabi Still Missing / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.