Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97511 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by zuyy: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hnd
Re: Lastma by jibbson365: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
So optimstic..... Its settled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lastma by wumyett: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Murffizzy:
Let the ND go back to sleep
pls y did u say dat cos am ND holder
Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
wumyett:
pls y did u say dat cos am ND holder
I am also a Nd holder.
I said that becos zuyy said they are attending to degree holder for now and they have not even start attending to HND not to talk of ND. So my broder we just have to chill and let's worry when the HND are being attended to.
I know I will be chosen anyway.
Re: Lastma by wumyett: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Murffizzy:

I am also a Nd holder.
I said that becos zuyy said they are attending to degree holder for now and they have not even start attending to HND not to talk of ND. So my broder we just have to chill and let's worry when the HND are being attended to.
hmmm okay thanks for d info. The will of God will be done
Re: Lastma by badaak: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
PLS THOSE DAT RECEIVED SMS, ARE U BSC OR HND? COS I PASSED MY INTERVIEW AND AM HND YET NOT RECEIVE SMS.
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wait! Is it about award (bsc/hnd), or level? Besides, dey neva attend to all d level 8 cos not all av seen text.
Re: Lastma by haykwise2015(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
funkymoore:
Are u BSc holder
yes I am a B.sc holder and I guess not everybody that will receive the text just who passed the last interview but my prayer is that would be among the chosen ones........
Re: Lastma by kennyland1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
God help us
Re: Lastma by jibbson365: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Gm house! Please for those that have gotten a text message to come to alausa today for screening, should update us as it goes!
Re: Lastma by teeking: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
gm house! pls let there be live updates as for us yet to receive msg to know what to do.
Re: Lastma by wumyett: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Murffizzy:

I am also a Nd holder.
if I may ask did u get text for interview
Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2016
wumyett:
if I may ask did u get text for interview
Screening and interview.... Yes. Then Nothing ever since.
Re: Lastma by wumyett: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Murffizzy:

Screening and interview.... Yes. Then Nothing ever since.
me didn't get any. But I know for sure God will surprise me

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2016
wumyett:
me didn't get any. But I know for sure God will surprise me
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Lastma by testedtechs: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2016
no text message yet, though I performed very well at the magodo interview, answered every question well,

man pikin blood don dey rise oo
Re: Lastma by Communicator: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2016
has any HND applicant gotten this message at all?? please let us know if yes or no, so that we can be so sure that HND applicants are YET to get the latest invite!
Re: Lastma by Nikkygold22: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Pls if u re in alausa.... kindly update us what's going on... am a bsc holder; am yet to receive any text message.
Re: Lastma by Firstinline(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Guys, thanks a lot for the info update. Hopefully, more text messages will be sent this week and we shall all smile.

Pls, for those that will be going for screening today, kindly update the house on how it went.

Thanks all.
Re: Lastma by funkymoore: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Pls those at Alausa let the update keep rolling in now, is necessary.
Re: Lastma by bhukky(f): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I heard dey av started sendin txt for d training buh it batch by batch.... let know if u av gotten urs
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Training again?
Re: Lastma by jibbson365: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
any update from those that went to alausa today...............pls lets hear from you. and if you are @alausa today, those that came were they bsc holder only?
Re: Lastma by talktokayoo(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello Nairalander,
Panel members just asked for our original certificates, and asked questions of state of origin for them that claimed Lagos state were scrutinised.. And cleared for collection of Letter of Appointment. For those who did not have some of their original certificate they were asked to get it before they will get their letter of appointment.
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
talktokayoo:
Hello Nairalander,
Panel members just asked for our original certificates, and asked questions of state of origin for them that claimed Lagos state were scrutinised.. And cleared for collection of Letter of Appointment. For those who did not have some of their original certificate they were asked to get it before they will get their letter of appointment.

Thanks for the update, please I want to know the fate of those who didn't receive the recent text. And is there hope of sending another batch of text. Concerning the appointment letter, can you snap it and show it here?

And when is the training going to commence, where and how long.
Re: Lastma by Communicator: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=talktokayoo post=43974280]Hello Nairalander,

Do you have HND? and if no, do you know of any HND who happens to be among the people invited for an interview today.

your response will help the HNDs, to know if its only Bsc they are attending to for now. thaanks
Re: Lastma by iamtoyosi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Just got a text now to come tomorrow... I'm a Bsc holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lastma by bollyfolly: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wow! Congrats. I guess it will come in batches. They r attending to GL8 for now while HND holders would be called later.

ALL the best ooo..

iamtoyosi:
Just got a text now to come tomorrow... I'm a Bsc holder.

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by politifact: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello house,for those who did their documentation today,were you issued your appointment letters immediately?tnx
Re: Lastma by jibbson365: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
please let the info @ alausa keeps coming.........from those that went today
Re: Lastma by haykwise2015(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
politifact:
Hello house,for those who did their documentation today,were you issued your appointment letters immediately?tnx
Nop, just documentation for clearance of appointment letter..... so they the next tin is dat dey will be called for appointment letter...
Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please what about we the level 6 Nd holder?
Anyone with good news??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.