Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97509 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by jamauldeen: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Is the person a staff of CSC or just someone you know, I think they are done with the compilation of the Lastma.. They are just probably waiting for the Fire men guys

1 Like

Re: Lastma by zuyy: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't think they are waiting for fire service. Before Friday we should be called

1 Like

Re: Lastma by balateef(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
I went for fire service screening today,they just collected photocopies of our credentials and they said they would get back to us later..pls some should tell me how lastma recruitment was done.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by balateef(m): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
I went for fire service screening today,they just collected photocopies of our credentials and they said they would get back to us later..pls someone should tell me how lastma recruitment was done.
Re: Lastma by dariseni: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
balateef:
I went for fire service screening today,they just collected photocopies of our credentials and they said they would get back to us later..pls someone should tell me how lastma recruitment was done.
Dey would get back to you as they have said....just continue praying. Prepare against nxt week.
Re: Lastma by ahmedobalo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
balateef:

What level did u apply for. Is it level 8 or 7.
Re: Lastma by ahmedobalo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
balateef:

What level did u apply for. Is it level 8 or 7 because I did my yesterday and I apply for level 8.
Re: Lastma by balateef(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
dariseni:

Dey would get back to you as they have said....just continue praying. Prepare against nxt week.
okay,thanks..but like what should I be expecting?is it interview or text or both?
Re: Lastma by balateef(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
ahmedobalo:

What level did u apply for. Is it level 8 or 7 because I did my yesterday and I apply for level 8.
I applied for lever 7.were u interviewed yesterday or just being screened like us?

1 Like

Re: Lastma by dariseni: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please anyone with useful and latest info about lastma training and when we should expecting

1 Like

Re: Lastma by zuyy: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
House, this place too dull now! any news as regards lastma? pls share

1 Like

Re: Lastma by babaoloola(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2016
testedtechs:

I no know any politician even na 3rd class I get, yet I was called for an interview... I think the way we filled the info online is also important...

why should you be employed

Please tell us what you wrote. Incase we face something related. Thanks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lastma by moluwasegun: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
coolthe level of uncertainty in our country z quite high...Jah bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello guys... any LASTMA news yet??
Re: Lastma by Oseni23: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
The truth is that with each day passing by the morale of getting employed or working with LASTMA is just reducing.
I pray they work on things quickly and hope been favoured when the outcome is out.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by dariseni: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Guys....since d list of the subeb is out and people have been called, I believe we have hope anytime from now for d lastma

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by Oseni23: 12:59am On Mar 08, 2016
dariseni:
Guys....since d list of the subeb is out and people have been called, I believe we have hope anytime from now for d lastma
@dariseni, thanks for the update. I hope so too. Favour is now the next thing.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by nasjeje: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2016
balateef:

Lateef, pls, wat did u study in school,i min, are u an engineer? Cos d person dat wanted to help me z dey need engineers.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by balateef(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2016
nasjeje:

Lateef, pls, wat did u study in school,i min, are u an engineer? Cos d person dat wanted to help me z dey need engineers.
I studied Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by nasjeje: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
balateef:
I studied Engineering.
Excertly wat d man told. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by balateef(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
nasjeje:

Excertly wat d man told. Thanks.
u are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Oseni23: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2016
nasjeje:

The following are the required course for fire service job. #Building, #Mechanical or #Electrical Engineering

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Today is the second Friday in the second week of march and no news or official update from the PSO concerning LASTMA recruitment. What could possibly be holding them?
Re: Lastma by bollyfolly: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Info reaching me was that they are awaiting Governor's approval before calling pple for training

Murffizzy:
Today is the second Friday in the second week of march and no news or official update from the PSO concerning LASTMA recruitment. What could possibly be holding them?

1 Like

Re: Lastma by zuyy: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Na Governor never sign ooo

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2016
bollyfolly:
Info reaching me was that they are awaiting Governor's approval before calling pple for training
zuyy:
Na Governor never sign ooo
Thanks... I even want to ask if there will be documentation because during the interview and screening they didn't collect any of our documents. They only check and gave it back to us. But I'm think documentation should come first before starting the training. What do you think?
Re: Lastma by Oseni23: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Murffizzy:

Thanks... I even want to ask if there will be documentation because during the interview and screening they didn't collect any of our documents. They only check and gave it back to us. But I'm think documentation should come first before starting the training. What do you think?
But, photocopies of our documents were collected sign and stamp during the screening before the exam slip is been giving to us at alausa
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2016
whr u here say na gov dey delay?
Re: Lastma by zuyy: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Yes, we submitted our documents, though we might still be asked to do another documentation before commencement of training. Let's just keep praying. Iyanu asele
Re: Lastma by Dannyset(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2016
zuyy:
Yes, we submitted our documents, though we might still be asked to do another documentation before commencement of training. Let's just keep praying. Iyanu asele
Amen.
Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oseni23:

But, photocopies of our documents were collected sign and stamp during the screening before the exam slip is been giving to us at alausa
Aah they didnt ask me to submit my photocopies ooo. The woman only checked my original documents. I wanted to give them the photocopies but they asked me to keep it until the exam day and she gave me the stamped and signed exam slip.
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Maybe dey want to only collect document from applicant likely to be employed unlike the mistake they did during lastma process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.