Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (97494 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2016
@femorama, ow do u knw dat? where did u get ur info?
Re: Lastma by Dannyset(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Femorama:
All those called for the test here are all slot from politician and others...9ja...if anyone get the text for d interview on an ordinary parlance here, tell us... with my findings change is yet to take effect or Na all youth for my area no qualify for the position? lol
Wrong! Those that went for the screening and test are not from politicians. Those from the politicians are automatic, but would be going for the training.

1 Like

Re: Lastma by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Dannyset:

Wrong! Those that went for the screening and test are not from politicians. Those from the politicians are automatic, but would be going for the training.
Dannyset is right
Re: Lastma by Realsufi: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Morning all, please I just got this message from a phone number U are invited to a screening/Oral Interview @ PSSDC Magodo on 01/03/2016 @ 8am,be formally dressed & come wit ur original/copies of credentials & 2 pasprt photo. Please is this how u guys are contacted
Re: Lastma by Realsufi: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Please is there someone that apply fire officers among those of you that have already do screening
Re: Lastma by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Realsufi:
Please is there someone that apply fire officers among
those of you that have already do screening
Somebody will surely apply Realsufi. But for now, everyone here are talking about LASTMA
Re: Lastma by ayodele2012(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2016
agbalagba1:
Dear NL's,will there be payment for the training?will it be like a salary & How much is it?we need to knw in case we re called/texted next month.
ur salary start counting d day u start d training including training allowance
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bur how cud they begin anoda recruitmnt process wen lastma is not thru.
Re: Lastma by babaoloola(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Femorama:
All those called for the test here are all slot from politician and others...9ja...if anyone get the text for d interview on an ordinary parlance here, tell us... with my findings change is yet to take effect or Na all youth for my area no qualify for the position? lol

I kept wondering if my CV is that poor! Dem no even flash me... Lol.
No politican, but I have a big God.

4 Likes

Re: Lastma by Realsufi: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please those of you that have already did screening, d message u got for the screening is it through phone number or customize text message
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
The headline carries csc Then the message
Re: Lastma by Moneyweborn: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
The fact is that they have select people for the training cos they have start receiving there employment letters, all test and oral was just a scam, I know someone that didn't get any messages and didn't go for interview got his employment letters, Let just hope on GOD for the best

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Moneyweborn:
The fact is that they have select people for the training cos they have start receiving there employment letters, all test and oral was just a scam, I know someone that didn't get any messages and didn't go for interview got his employment letters, Let just hope on GOD for the best

Do you mean We that have done the screening and interview, we won't be Called for training because I read someone saying the politicians have more names than the said 1200 to be recruited.
Re: Lastma by Moneyweborn: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Murffizzy:

Do you mean We that have done the screening and interview, we won't be Called for training because I read someone saying the politicians have more names than the said 1200 to be recruited.

Anyone selected without no slot are been lucky
Re: Lastma by Dannyset(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Moneyweborn:
No one has received any employment letter. Stop carrying fake news. Tho am not doubting situations like this, but I still have access to informations like this if it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ppl just say wateva dey want nd just to make us bliv, dey fabricate big lie. Weda ppl lie or not, an end will come to all dis.
Re: Lastma by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dannyset:

No one has received any employment letter. Stop carrying fake news. Tho am not doubting situations like this, but I still have access to informations like this if it happens.
You are right. No one has received employment letter. According to what I heard the recruited ones will get contacted first week March
Re: Lastma by testedtechs: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Femorama:

I no know any politician even na 3rd class I get, yet I was called for an interview... I think the way we filled the info online is also important...

why should you be employed

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by orisly: 12:10am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls when are they calling for the LASTMA training any info pls
Re: Lastma by zuyy: 8:46am On Feb 29, 2016
Pls. any info as to when Lastma would be calling for training?
Re: Lastma by Aolly(f): 10:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Info pls
Re: Lastma by veekky: 12:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Compilation in progress......
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Veeky, do u just said it or u get it 4rm a reliable source and wat is the source? because ppl now joke with important issues. Tankz.
Re: Lastma by homosapien(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
veekky:
Compilation in progress......

I believe compilation has been done and it just fine tuning the list. The reason for my submission is that they must have finalized lastma list before delving into fire service recruitment. My opinion though
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Do u knw if training has started alrdy for them to start fire recruitmt.
Re: Lastma by Murffizzy(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Has anyone got a text yet?
Re: Lastma by Communicator: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
we are waiting for them..

1 Like

Re: Lastma by rildwanullahi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Realsufi:
Morning all, please I just got this message from a phone
number
U are invited to a screening/Oral Interview @ PSSDC
Magodo on 01/03/2016 @ 8am,be formally dressed &
come wit ur original/copies of credentials & 2 pasprt
photo.
Please is this how u guys are contacted
I got the msg too but I don't know how to get there from secretariat
Re: Lastma by dariseni: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls whoever has latest info should inform d house, have pple been called for training
Re: Lastma by teeboi4all: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Good morning all, pls do we have anyone that could ask them wat's the latest as regard lastma recruitmt.
Re: Lastma by yemmy95: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2016
I called one of d staff he said they are yet to reach a conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Lastma by dariseni: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2016
yemmy95:
I called one of d staff he said they are yet to reach a conclusion
Please is it a staff from service commission or where? Pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.