Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media (2670 Views)

Five Things Couples Do Together Apart From Sex / Husband And Wife: Humour, Sex, And... Everything That Married Couples Do. / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2016
You all will agree with me that it feels awesome to be married and wonderful too. Only married people can relate to this. The sweetness of marriages makes you want to share your wedding experience with the whole world, and many couples get so carried away by marriage that they feel like shouting from the rooftop about the joy they derive from it. With the invention of social media, this is made more possible.

However, there is a way some married couples, especially newlyweds go about broadcasting their married life that makes it looks so annoying to others, making it look as if they are the only ones that have gotten married on earth! The way they go about broadcasting their marital life sometimes gets too much that it begins annoying some of their friends without them knowing. Mostly, this is caused because they are addicted to social media and they forget that some issues should not be taken to social media. Here are some of the things married couples do on social media that annoys people.

1. Showing affection online always
Even though your spouse is very loving, caring and beautiful, you don’t have to come to Facebook or other social media outlets to display your affection. This is immaturity. How would you feel if you log into Facebook only to find all your married friends updating pictures of coffees and snacks that their spouse prepares for them? It looks immature, and if you are fond of this attitude, better stop it now.
Those particular things that your spouse has done or is doing for the betterment of your married life should be kept locked from the world, in the sense that you don’t have to start displaying it on people’s faces because most people don’t care and have individual needs to be met. It would not be good if you live your married life with your spouse at home and off Facebook instead of online.

2. Updating anniversaries and other milestones
Some folks can be funny; after one month of their wedding ceremony, they go on to update it on their twitter handle or social media wall. Don’t get me wrong here, am not in anyway saying that you shouldn’t celebrate your anniversaries, what am saying in essence is that it sounds immature to take it to social media. Also, posting on your wall your pictures and memories of your wedding every now and them isn’t good. Grow up and face the reality of marriage rather than updating on social media.

3. Posting intimate photos and status

So you and your spouse went to spend the weekends on a beach and you guys had a lovely time, fine. But it makes no iota of sense if you start displaying those pictures on Facebook or Twitter. Come-on, grow-up! What is more disgusting is seeing people post bedroom photos on Facebook and they think it's good. If you continue this way, your very own friends who are happy for your married life will be the ones to get angry and either unfriend you or hide you from their timeline. You should be aware that posting intimate pictures on your timeline irritates most people as this should be made private and not public, so if you are fond of this, better make amendments.

4. Using your spouse’s photo as your profile pic
Yes, no one is actually condemning you or your spouse and no one is against your marriage and happiness, but you should know that it doesn’t make sense for you to use your spouse’s pic as your profile picture on Facebook, so desist from this childish act. You profile picture represents you and you should not be selling your partner. No matter how beautiful your wife is or how handsome your husband is, keep it to your private family life and stop displaying them to the world.

5. Spamming social media to get likes for your spouse.
Some married folks are so crazy about their spouse that they upload their picture on Facebook, tagging most if not all of their friends, posting the photos to groups and pages and in general spamming Facebook just to get likes for these pictures. This is immaturity and must stop!

6. having an e-fight with your spouse
The last but not the least is e-fighting. Damn it! Marriage is a blessed union, and any misunderstanding you have with your spouse should be settled amicably in secret, at your home, in your bedroom and not even taking it out to friends. Common, why on earth should you pick up a quarrel with your spouse on social media? Remember, never wash your dirty linen in the public.

Source;
http://www.loversecretz.com/2016/01/6-most-annoying-things-married-couples.html
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by robosky02(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2016
issorite

let me ask

pretthythicksme
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Pennah(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2016
[size=16pt]Op ..... is any of ur friend married with ur crush nd is blasting social media??

except for the last

U SOUND REALLY HURT lipsrsealed
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by sinaj(f): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2016
The only point you made there is just 1, and that is no. 6 sad

There is nothing wrong with the others.
A person in love can do far more silly things just to show affection

I no see how e concern u so undecided
U jux use pepper body open this unnecessary thread sad

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by boboLIL(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Op is like u'v reached 38yrs upward... If e de vex you,, go and marry ur own..

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pennah:
[size=16pt]Op ..... is any of ur friend married with ur crush nd is blasting social media??

except for the last

[/size]

hurt? Why should I be hurt.. Am trying to pass what I usually notice online.. It's irritating you know
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
sinaj:

lol. .. You haven't met annoying couples.. .
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:

I will pass this
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op ur post is oozing hater alert y u pained .. Shebi they are married wetin b ur own biz that they broadcast it everywhere abi they hold ur hands to click click click ..

Hope ur married if not lipsrsealed..
When ur own time come hide it.
Ppl inlove cn express it however they wish

N if u aint married we can all see y undecided

I agine annoying couples ( like u the biggest hater on Nl) when loads are praying to find good man ur problem is the way they show affection on the internet on a monday!!! Ur mates are at work angry dont quote me oh i don vex
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Pennah(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
hurt? Why should I be hurt.. Am trying to pass what I usually notice online.. It's irritating you know
[size=16pt][color=#99000] not really but rather it just gets me jealous and wanna treat my woman beta[/color][/size]
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pennah:
[size=16pt][color=#99000] not really but rather it just gets me jealous and wanna treat my woman beta[/color][/size]
But there are other ways to show love. You mustn't make it public
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
BumBae:
Op ur post is oozing hater alert y u pained .. Shebi they are married wetin b ur own biz that they broadcast it everywhere abi they hold ur hands to click click click ..

I agine annoying couples ( like u the biggest hater on Nl) when loads are praying to find good man ur problem is the way they show affection on the internet on a monday!!! Ur mates are at work angry dont quote me oh i don vex

You must be pained. tongue
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by calculator123(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
i dont see anything wrong with public display of affection
op is looks like ur really hurt or something.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] i
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by CaroLyner(f): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
number 6 is the only valid point i see here.

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Pennah(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:

But there are other ways to show love. You mustn't make it public
[size=16pt] How den can u scare d wolves or let d lions know thats another lions pride??[/size]

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by TrapLORD(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
BumBae:

Olori no vex abeg grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
I concur. Especially those set of people always creating threads to upload their wedding photos. Keep it to yourselves please. No one gives a fück.
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
calculator123:
i dont see anything wrong with public display of affection
op is looks like ur really hurt or something.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] i
not so.. .some couples overdo it. Read my post again
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by pinkydove: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pennah:
[size=16pt] How den can u scare d wolves or let d lions know thats another lions pride??[/size]
don't you that displaying your spouse online creates chances for home breakers to easily get your spouse?
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by calculator123(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
not so.. .some couples overdo it. Read my post again
if its overdoing then no arguement,although i don't suncribe to using ur boo's pix as ur D.P. it is a capital NO
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by arofemites(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
D op is rite. It's a sign of weak marriage in d time of trouble. The loudest in d house is d weakest!
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by cruzita(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
I no get married people as friends for bbm ,Twitter and their likes ,so I no know whether wetin u talk na true
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by canDy4eva(f): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pennah:

except for the last

[/size]

uv sed it all... *d op z hurt*
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by canDy4eva(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
sinaj:

...no b small pepe body o! Chai...
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Pennah(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
don't you that displaying your spouse online creates chances for home breakers to easily get your spouse?
[size=16pt] I'll start displaying ur name ... pic if gotten ..... no string attached but

estharfabian !!

Oops I ain't gonna do that again ..estharfabian is a machine and shez crushing me nop I mean am d machine and crushing her

hurhhh!!! I dunno WO d machine is all I care is.. there is a crush[/size]
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by canDy4eva(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
...no mind am! *jeloxy dey wori am*
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by canDy4eva(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
pinkydove:
wotz irritatin der Dez totaly notin rong or bad wit couples showin love in any form, ok!
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pennah:
[size=16pt] I'll start displaying ur name ... pic if gotten ..... no string attached but

estharfabian !!

Oops I ain't gonna do that again ..estharfabian is a machine and shez crushing me [/size]
I'm still Tryna figure out why You mentioned me?

And why You called me A "Machine"?

And why My Name got popped Up Into your comment?

And why....

Imma stop there for NOw..lipsrsealed
Answer!grin

Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by femi4: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Only no 6 make sense
Re: 6 Most Annoying Things Married Couples Do On Social Media by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
robosky02:
issorite

let me ask

pretthythicksme
Hehehehehe see me&my boo on my dp grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... / 5 Things A Lady With Self Respect Will Never Do. / My Elder Brother Wants To Marry My Girlfriend And Wants Me To Make Her Say Yes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.