Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... (2668 Views)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
[/color]I've been Seeing Different Trends on Nairalanders Signature Pretty Often....Such as PLURIMI...LEAGUE OF MONARCHS...WESLEY GANG and Such other stuffs like that....I know that they are some sort of groups...So,I employ you guys to share the details with me...and the right one to go for...No Offense Please..Thanks.[color=#990000]I've been Seeing Different Trends on Nairalanders Signature Pretty Often....Such as PLURIMI...LEAGUE OF MONARCHS...WESLEY GANG and Such other stuffs like that....I know that they are some sort of groups...So,I employ you guys to share the details with me...and the right one to go for...No Offense Please..Thanks.I've been Seeing Different Trends on Nairalanders Signature Pretty Often....Such as PLURIMI...LEAGUE OF MONARCHS...WESLEY GANG and Such other stuffs like that....I know that they are some sort of groups...So,I employ you guys to share the details with me...and the right one to go for...No Offense Please..Thanks.
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by dollyjoy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
You want to join a clique on nairaland?

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by 9jayes: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Aniker(f): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
I also see the same thing

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by CentaurXX: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lmfao. grin
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Hahahahahaha grin
Know about it at most...
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by EmperorKross(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Go and join Name Checkers Association of Nairaland wink
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by sinaj(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Issorite
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by CentaurXX: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
sinaj:
Issorite

Ahem.
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
EmperorKross:
Go and join Name Checkers Association of Nairaland wink
Hahahahahahahaha...Guess You're the founder
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
They're just group of nl friends who gossip offline. grin

Period!.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by EmperorKross(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mayhorz:

Hahahahahahahaha...Guess You're the founder

Hehehehhe. Na me be Secretary-General
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Aniker(f): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benita27:

Period!.
Benny howdy smiley
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
EmperorKross:

Hehehehhe. Na me be Secretary-General
Hahaha...dat one sef no bad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Benny howdy smiley
Very good Aniker.
Hope your day is going as planned?.
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benita27:

Period!.
gossips??...about what??...NL issues??

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Aniker(f): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benita27:
Very good Aniker.
Hope your day is going as planned?.
Yea sorta, wbu?
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
I also see the same thing
Anikerrrrrrr wink smiley wink. Benita27 tongue tongue
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mayhorz:

gossips??...about what??...NL issues??
Maybe and more.
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Aniker(f): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aderola15:

Hey, how you doing? cheesy
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Yea sorta, wbu?
Same here.
What part of Rivers are you from?.
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benita27:
Maybe and more.
What of you...which one are you in??
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Young03(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
join Royal majestie
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Hey, how you doing? cheesy
I'm bored embarassed . you?
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Emescot(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Op cult go sweet you to join o, when you ready come lets talk BUSINESS!

Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Aniker(f): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Benita27:
Same here.
What part of Rivers are you from?.
ikwerre wbu?
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aderola15:

Good afternoon ma'.
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Aniker(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aderola15:

I'm bored embarassed . you?
Am fine Shaa, why are you bored? C'mon do something
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
ikwerre wbu?
Wow!, which of the ikwerre L.G.As?.
Abua. grin
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Mayhorz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Emescot:
Op cult go sweet you to join o
Cult 4 where?!...Abeg o.. I still dey manage my blood make pesin no kon draw am
Re: Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mayhorz:

What of you...which one are you in??
I don't have to join any. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Guys That Exist Today / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) / My Mother Has Killed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.