Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (51313 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
lielbree:

Shu.t ur fat a$$ all the evidence against him including his involvement in the arms scandal what has apc dome with it?

You are an illiterate that is not worthy of a decent response.

7 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by babafirst(m): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

You are one of the deluded and ill-informed miscreants that make up useless Nigeria. The EFCC had informed that Metuh and his company had left trails of 400m naira in bank accounts. A very reasonable fellow will expect the EFCC to tabulate the bank accounts, the flow of money and transection. Instead the idiotic EFCC has just paraded one goofy lady with a fairy story of $2m from a backdoor money exchange outfit. What a joke.
But the money no follow back door enter ARM account nau.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:
Beanjamin Adekunle was a soldier of reputable character and had bad record as a ADC. Ogbomosho is not noted for producing good soldiers anyway. Ogbomosho was/is noted of one thing only grown men can appreciate. grin grin

Yes it was Benjamins Adekunle exploit in your side of town that made him very famous.

Ogbomoso has produced the most Aare Ona Kakanfo than anywhere else there is a reason for that. You can ask people on the other side of Black Scorpion what an Ogbomoso man is capable in battle

I am sure grown men can appreciate PTSD too

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by lielbree: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are an illiterate that is not worthy of a decent response.
I'm a lawyer with an llm.
What's your qualifications?
U apc bi.gots see the truth and turn it upside down.

When abacha stole he was investing. When metuh stole he is now a thief.
Tiunbu is free of corruption yet owns 2 private jets etc

ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS INCLUDING buhari ARE THIEVES!
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by hopilo: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
See the cash shows that this is all lies, even in US you don't see that amount cash. How is he going to proof that Metuh gave him that money?. I can wake up tomorrow and say Fashola or PMB gave me $3million cash knowing it is hard to proof. If it is bank transfers then we have evidence.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
lielbree:

[s]I'm a lawyer with an llm.
What's your qualifications?[/s]
Ok
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by arresa: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Arizona1:

Thank you for this observation. I don't believe the two witnesses are real. Besides apart from politics, Metu is a very reach man from all they inherited from their father, he's from Nnewi.

Ok, let's agree with you that Metuh is REACH, having 2 million dollars cash on him and the transactions he conducted with the 2 million dollars is still money laundering, a criminal act.

Either way you cut and dice it, Metuh is a gonner...

9 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by PentiumPro(f): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
arresa:

Ok, let's agree with you that Metuh is REACH, having 2 million dollars cash ln him and the transactions he conducted with the 2 million dollars is still money laundering, a criminal act.

Either way you cut and dice it, Metuh is a gonner...

Those IPOB miscreants are profoundly dull.

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chigold101:
So because he gave this person 2milliom dollars thats what made a thief?
How much is 2million dollar in naira?
Are they saying that metu doesnt worth more 2million dollars?
until d day u will have sense... Shekau will never change from being a rapist

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
omenka:
I think it is about time Metuh stops being such a stubborn Goat. The odds are. Fast stacking up against him. Cut a good deal and set yourself free- return all the damn Yams mr.
comrade, goats. Don't give up until a huge lug of wood lands on their back.

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by mrmetoo1: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
hopilo:
See the cash shows that this is all lies, even in US you don't see that amount cash. How is he going to proof that Metuh gave him that money?. I can wake up tomorrow and say Fashola or PMB gave me $3million cash knowing it is hard to proof. If it is bank transfers then we have evidence.

What if it ended up back in their accounts. Or there's record showing how his company is involved with the funds. She said she changed it on behalf of his company. I'm sure more details will follow, more witnesses are supposed to appear tomorrow. These guys were carrying cash around. A soldier confessed to carrying $47m cash from the cbn for Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by arresa: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
hopilo:

It's also hard to prove that Metuh himself confessed that he took money from dasuki right or that the naira equivalent of the dollars was deposited in his account?

You people need to stop insulting our intelligence with your crooked and unintelligent defense and silly excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Semper247(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
IPOD's! IPOD's!! I'm sure y'all don't have eye problem.. u can read well and comprehend well.. I hope y'all useless brain will be able to process the fact that ur foolish son ate our yam and we must give him laxative to shit everything out!

IPOD!! Biafra!

Laxative too mild abeg, we need the yam sharply, na enema pmb for admit...

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by oweman: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=modath post=42312435]Olisa metuh erroneously believed invoking Jonathan's name would have made him immune to prosecution.

He never saw PMB's resolve coming.....

[b]You do realise you deserve to be his companion in Kuje with this nonsense you spewed from one dark place?

What is his primary source of income beyond using his many coys to buy properties for politicians abroad & laundering national commonwealth for them!!!

If you & yoSoall this yanmiri people this is what they refer to as hard working ibo man

So
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Semper247(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
IPOD's! IPOD's!! I'm sure y'all don't have eye problem.. u can read well and comprehend well.. I hope y'all useless brain will be able to process the fact that ur foolish son ate our yam and we must give him laxative to shit everything out!

IPOD!! Biafra!

Laxative too mild abeg, we need the yam sharply, na enema me recommend ... angry

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes it was Benjamins Adekunle exploit in your side of town that made him very famous.

Ogbomoso has produced the most Aare Ona Kakanfo than anywhere else there is a reason for that. You can ask people on the other side of Black Scorpion what an Ogbomoso man is capable in battle

I am sure grown men can appreciate PTSD too

Beajamin Adekunle was only a good soldier in the instance of loudmouth. It appears the problem of loudmouth is inherent among Yari.ba but mostly home at Ogbomosho. I guess Ogbomosho also produced Afonja.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by eyennyin: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ohh mu God! That is Akwa Ibom money. This is not the one dasuki gave him. This is from uncommon giver. May God help akwa ibom state.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by pharmagba: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chigold101:
Please find time to read the money laundering act, then you will be more informed to comment

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by kelechiodo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is how a trial should be and not media war. Let the legal battle work starts and lets see the thieves that stole our money. But all will be invloved. Both PDP and APC members
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by TBD(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=peacengine post=42314005]Some people useless sha, person give you money for business, you go report[/quote ]which business? fool

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by tunde1200(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Topeakintola:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

$2 million CASH!!!

May God punish anybody supporting these thieves

Lalasticlala come see ooo

Amin and his generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
I am still cannot correlate N400m with $2m. Metuh was allegedly charged for receiving certain amount of naira from an unknown person. Why is Metuh charged without the person who allegedly gave him the sum of money?
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

Beajamin Adekunle was only a good soldier in the instance of loudmouth. It appears the problem of loudmouth is inherent among Yari.ba but mostly home at Ogbomosho. I guess Ogbomosho also produced Afonja.

When a soldier wastes 3m of the enemy then I would say he is damn good at what he does. You are an evidence of Adekunles prowess, almost 50yrs later and you are still battling PTSD

You have to give it to Adekunle Dendemorron

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by peacengine(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=TBD post=42317017][/quote]

E be like say you dey find ban abi? Take yorr time, u no dey fear engine?
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Ferdinandu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chigold101:
Olodo , Nobody is saying that he is not worth more than $2M. You don't know that if you go to Dangote or Adenuga's house you may not find such money in cash in his house. It is only drug barons and corrupt Politicians and other people that involve in illegal activities that stash such cash in their house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
The prosecuting counsel said he had 16 more witnesses.

Metuh is a goner.

Change is here to stay. Other looters get prepared to go down low.

Why not death penalty like China.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Dedetwo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

When a soldier wastes 3m of the enemy then I would say he is damn good at what he does. You are an evidence of Adekunles prowess, almost 50yrs later and you are still battling PTSD

You have to give it to Adekunle Dendemorron

Dayolodo, Benjamin Adekunle was a disgraced Nigerian army officer. A man who fell from being a GOC to traffic warden at Apapa wharf.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
2 witnesses testifies, 16 more to go. Chief Olisa Metuh please enjoy the ride. Kudos to the EFCC and Alhaji Ibrahim Magu for the excellent job.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dedetwo:

Dayolodo, Benjamin Adekunle was a disgraced Nigerian army officer. A man who fell from being a GOC to traffic warden at Apapa wharf.

Dendemorron benjamin Adekunle was the gallant soldier who crushed the enemy with great success during the civil war. The war should have been called a Benjamin Adekunle beatdown on Biafrraa

5 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by klax(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
APC rats when will you learn to have sense for once in your life for goodness sake Pls when The thread had jumped 5 pages of majority of no sense comment.

Pls did the man the so called anuofia said this man called metuh gave him 2million dollar to invest and metuh said to him the cash is from dasuki arms loot Did the idiot ever said metuh called him and said to him look my friend take this 2million dollars is from arms deal loot and go and invest with it So are you telling me metuh could not produce such cash without arms loot Pls how much is 400 million naira to dollar so are you telling me metuh got 400 million and he is so silly to gave the whole cash to this liar fool to go and invest, metuh is a Nigeria man of igbo for that matter would he be that silly

I'm not supporting loot or corruption but pls verify, ask technical questions and do good investigation before condemning anybody and by the way:

Has EFCC or the court done any profile check on this so called goat saying all these trash What is his political ideology or which party did he truly I mean truly belong to How did metuh gave him that money and why coming out now and not then Why did he collected the money then and not refusing it Why talking now did he not spend the money or spend part of the money What is the relationship between him and metuh before and after he was given the money APC use your senses stop shouting when you just hear a silly bogus amount and started shouting hell.

I can bet it if thorough profile check is done on this guy you will realised either he is lying or told to lie or he is apc inside but pdp outside or he is bitter with metuh or paid to do this silly talk or the two of them had a broken relationship and vowed to wreck metuh or metuh had stepped on him wrongly and vowed to knock metuh out. We are all Nigeria when the going get sour your best friend is ready to kill you.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by akinsbaba2015: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
The scriptures are right after all. The last shall be the first. Chief Olisa Metuh was the last to be arraigned out of all the members of the DASUKIGATE family 1st batch but he's the first to have his prosecution get underway. He said he will only talk in court but he forgot that the prosecution was always prepared for him.
Re: Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' by Elruhamah: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
naijapips02:

Any relation to senator Ararume?

Is this why Ararume's thugs are all over Nairaland defending this thief?

The sooner you realize that IPOB is just a coven of miscreants that are paid to be stupid, the better for you.
Yes oh, she's the Senator's daughter. We went to school together. I was really surprised to see her name mentioned as a witness

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.