Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo (2666 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) / Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by ebbymayox(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
The greatest among men is a fool for one woman, so what is your Mumu button?

Ok, before I start, this is strictly a men’s talk, ladies please stay out and feminist don't even come near.

Final check, hey sister, why are you still reading this, I said men only, or because you wear low cut you now think like a dude yeah?

Last warning- Ladies stay off this post!

Alright, we now have just Men, before I continue, let me hail you my fellow men,
Umu Men Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu!
So my gist today is- Mumu Button.

What is your Mumu button? And don't even pretend you don't have one, we all have or once had that woman or that girl that can say something that will make you do what you don't want to do.

You know how when you desperately want something from your Dad and he says NO, then you go through your mum, she says one or two things to him and boom! You have what you want yes? That was your Dad’s mumu button your mum just pressed and he responded fine like the gadget that he is.

Well for me my mumu button is when common why should I even tell you about my mumu button when I know some women are still reading this.

If you know your mumu button make sure you keep it safe in your wallet, deep down where you keep your ATM cards.

I quite remember how a friend used his pocket money for the semester to help a girl subscribe for internet data, he ended up drinking garri till the next month in the friend zone.

The interesting thing about this Mumu button is once it's deactivated you will know just like America will know if Nigerian politician steals money, and after you've realized it you say to yourself “Hell no, I am never going to let this happen again” and she just looks at you and smile ‘cause it’s just a matter of time before you lose your grip and start drooling again like a baby.

The mumu button is wireless, it doesn’t always need a contact, distance doesn't matter much so it works for long distance relationship.

I once stayed awake all night doing an assignment for a girl that was in another university when I haven’t even started mine, she proved Einstein relativity theory was just right she remotely pressed it from far way and distance and space couldn't save poor me.

No matter how tough or Rambo you want to act, there is a girl or woman out there that can make you lose that consciousness, even the biblical Samson who was the then Chuck Norris, succumbed to Delilah after she played candy crush with his Mumu button.

And to those still acting like James Bond, u never jam walahi? I know my Mumu button, do you know yours?

N.B- Mumu button – /Mumu ˈbʌt(ə)n/

.noun
An emergency button and a manipulative ploy women often use on men to make them do what they won’t like to do under normal circumstances.
synonyms:soft spots

http://www.tlkdrum.com/mumu-button/

‪#‎NotesFromAcupOfChai‬

Cc:Lalasticlala
Cc:Ishilove
Cc:Seun

Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Emodeee: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Missmossy.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by kossyablaze(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Brb
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by 2dice(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Give me Fufu and Egusi anyday
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by FreeWorld23: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Beans & Fried plantain does the magicundecided.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op you knew we couldn't stay outta here,it was like forbidden gumdrops.
Your buddy was not mumu,but really nice in helpin' that girl get wifi,especially because it wasn't a necessity.❤
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
haa ! Now this is new...
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by cruzita(f): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
MTCHEEEEW ,NA ONLY MUMU BUTTON?WHAT OF OTONDO AND OLODO BUTTON?
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Op you knew we couldn't stay outta here,it was like forbidden gumdrops.
Your buddy was not mumu,but really nice in helpin' that girl get wifi,especially because it wasn't a necessity.❤

1 Like

Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Michellla(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
RexKex:
Beans & Fried plantain does the magicundecided.
2dice:
Give me Fufu and Egusi anyday
guys and food grin
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Minister I'm not talkin' ta you,you wouldn't answer my questions before. wink
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by ebbymayox(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
I thought the rule is Men Only grin
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by 2dice(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Michellla:
guys and food grin
lol..girls and Gossip grin
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Humblegoodman(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Let the woman I love ask me for something in a respectful manner and accompany it with a soft kiss while caressing my nipples. I will not likely refuse her request. Na my mumu button be that.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Minister I'm not talkin' ta you,you wouldn't answer my questions before. wink

young lady, your questions were irrelevant or don't you think so,
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by bqlekan(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
I have six mumu buttons, but you have to press them in the right order., grin
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

young lady, your questions were irrelevant or don't you think so,
They weren't,an one was pertaining to the thread topic.
And you asked me about uploadin' my pic isn't that irrelevant too?
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
They weren't an one was pertaining to the thread topic.
And you asked me aboutuploadin' my pic isn't that irrelevant too?

*yawns*
okay uhm, first you lied, secondly you weren't ready to upload your pix neither did you give any explanation as regards that.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

*yawns*
okay uhm, first you lied, secondly you weren't ready to upload your pix neither did you give any explanation as regards that.
I didn't answer because you wouldn't answer me and I asked first tongue.
And Minister,can you do that smarty pants thing you do an space my words an add the needed comma in your quotein' of me uptop,Thanks.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
I didn't answer because you wouldn't answer me and I asked first tongue.
And Minister, can you do that smarty pants thing you do and space my words and add the needed comma in your quoting' of me uptop,Thanks.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Thanks,Mr.Smarty pants. tongue
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
Thanks,Mr.Smarty pants. tongue

what a name.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by IamLEGEND1: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2016
If that bítch knows how to brew some dope kunu & zobo......then I go fit fight Mayweather for her.
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

what a name.
Well you've earned it sir...wear it proudly. grin
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by sundoj08(m): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2016
I thought the feminine folks were forbidden from this thread and here they are dominating. angry

Thinking bout my mumu button like

1 Like

Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by ebbymayox(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2016
sundoj08:
I thought the feminine folks were forbidden from this thread and here they are dominating. angry

Thinking bout my mumu button like

I wonder o
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well you've earned it sir...wear it proudly. grin
angry
Re: So What Is Your Mumu Button? -written by Mayo Bayo by Glowstone(m): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Ask me out !! I swear I don't know how this work but it makes me just helpless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Falconey Caught On Tape.....pics! / The Beauty Of The Woman In The Kitchen / Need Your Advise On This One Romancelanders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.