Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

please help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please help (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please help by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
A friend of mine met a gal on Facebook and they became normal friends, but as "LOVE" will have it, they became very close and fell in love with each other.
Unfortunately for him, she already had a baby with another guy before he met her. The problem my friend is now facing is that she always tell him she can't shut the guy out of her life but she loves him, of which he believes she do. He also loves her but how can she tell him she loves him ND can't shut another guy outta her life. Am lost...... Cn somebody please advice him on what to do...

NB: he does nt wanna loose her
Re: please help by Godmother(f): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
You are just setting up problems for yourself. Why would you even agree to be second best? Nobody can love two people. Tell her to make up her mind and choose who she wants to be with. Granted the guy is always going to be in her life cos they share a bond (child) but he doesn't have to be in her heart.

1 Like

Re: please help by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:
You are just setting up problems for yourself. Why would you even agree to be second best? Nobody can love two people. Tell her to make up her mind and choose who she wants to be with. Granted the guy is always going to be in her life cos they share a bond (child) but he doesn't have to be in her heart.
Uhmmm..... Tnx for dat buh she says she doesn't wanna loose me ND shez finding t difficult to take d oda niqqa outta her life
Re: please help by toyese01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
The girl is honest to have told u she still loves the other guy.....thats the truth u should hold on to and bliv, dont start what might cos u pain cos if it happens the girl will tell u "where u not told"

1 Like

Re: please help by Godmother(f): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
ifetoyosi:

Uhmmm..... Tnx for dat buh she says she doesn't wanna loose me ND shez finding t difficult to take d oda niqqa outta her life

You know what to do to help yourself and I don't really think you need advice.
Re: please help by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:

You know what to do to help yourself and I don't really think you need advice.
I wouldn't have brought a private issue to the public if I dnt need advice.... If ure suggesting I leave her, I told her the same thing too buh she said dat means I am d heartless type dat wanna hurt her..... ND truth z dat I hate hurting people.
Av never broken a gals heart before. I jst dnt knw ao to do t
Re: please help by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
@OP tell your friend to forget about her o, she dnt know what she wants and your friend cannot go into a relationship with her and the same time she sees the other guy privately even sleeping with him, thats ladies for you. your friend should let go becaus there are many fishes in the ocean,sea,river.

1 Like

Re: please help by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
ifetoyosi:

I wouldn't have brought a private issue to the public if I dnt need advice.... If ure suggesting I leave her, I told her the same thing too buh she said dat means I am d heartless type dat wanna hurt her..... ND truth z dat I hate hurting people.
Av never broken a gals heart before. I jst dnt knw ao to do t
lol, nigga, I tot u said its ur friend? U don expose urself. Anyways, free the babe abeg. She can still fvck that baby daddy anytym anyday.

1 Like

Re: please help by enny4real23(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
ifetoyosi:

I thought you said its a 'friend'? anyways its up to you, can you be in a relationship where your girlfriend have a baby for another guy and might end up going back to him because of her feelings? Can you take that risk? he is always going to be in the picture if you can handle that, no problem.

1 Like

Re: please help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
enny4real23:
I thought you said its a 'friend'? anyways its up to you, can you be in a relationship where your girlfriend have a baby for another guy and might end up going back to him because of her feelings? Can you take that risk? he is always going to be in the picture if you can handle, that no problem.
Tnx.... I apprc8
Re: please help by Adasun(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
undecided
Re: please help by boxer022(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
I believe that the best thing to do is leave the lady alone as she has given birth and has told him that she can't shut the father of the child out. There are other girls out there, so he can go and get himself another one to love him.

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Please Ladies Be Like Janet... / GIVE HER VALENTINE GIFT? You Got To Be Kidding Me / What's The Best Way To Cope At This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.