Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. (3799 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable / Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Kanwuliajeje: 1:07am On Feb 04, 2016
After the reggae. . . . play da bluezzz! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nansenzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!

COME BULLY YA MAMA TOTO!

Muchechechecheche

I don teeeey wey I h-enjoy good rofo rofo like dis wan!
Na who dey fear all diz AZZZZZZZZZZZZEHOLES? cheesy

If you are PROUD OF YOUR BEAURRRRIFOOO MOTHER. . . .SHAKE YOUR WAIST!!!!
Only in 'Y' land mothers and WOMEN in general are treated like thrash!
Kam try ya luck!
AWON 'OLOSHO'!!! Where BASTARDS USE THEIR PARENTS FOR RITUALS TO BECOME 'COMMON WEBSITE GOSSIP BLOGGERS'! cheesy

What a sick culture!!! Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cheesy

Launching my new ID. . . .first to die on and off NL. . . the game continues!!!! cool
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2016
----
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2016
---------
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
grin grin smh

Oh shi shocked shocked shocked

[size=3pt]There's that mad man! He thinks everyone is you! He thought I was you. Don't look at him he'll start barking[/size]

*quote this and die a Muslim* grin grin grin
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Duru1(m): 1:27am On Feb 04, 2016
arresa:

Two major events occurred last week that hopefully will signal a new dawn in Yoruba land. The Oonirisa, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, visited the Iku baba yeye, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, Alaafin of Oyo on Sunday, January 17, 79 years after an Ooni visited an Alaafin. It was an unprecedented visit, which further cemented Oba Ogunwusi as a progressive – not in that jejune political usage in Nigeria – and one who keeps saying and doing the right thing.

The rivalry between Oba Adeyemi and his predecessor as Ooni is still fresh in memory to warrant a recall here. Yorubaland suffered immensely as a result of their unnecessary battle. I shall return to this later. The second was the admittance of Lagos State to the Odu’a Investment Company Limited after a meeting last Tuesday. The Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, announced this cheering news at a media briefing.

Mimiko added that the governors have also decided to increase the revenue base of the company from N4 billion to N20 billion. Ordinarily, this ought to gladden the heart but when one remembers that nearly all the states are incapacitated economically with the governors seemingly helpless and frequent propensity to making bad economic choices, you wonder how they hope to achieve this. But then that’s why the fact that Lagos is joining makes greater meaning as other states should be able to leverage on its economic potentials as springboard for commercial viability.

The Ooni’s visit should be seen also in the light of ‘I don’t have to continue fighting you because my father fought you’ which can signpost a new beginning in Yoruba politics. Yoruba politics is used in this context advisedly as it simply means politics played by Yoruba not any particular or dominant political party. This is why the statement credited to Oba Adeyemi that were the late Obafemi Awolowo alive, he will be a member of APC appeared to stretching incredulity rather too far but kabiyesi is entitled to his opinion, no doubt.

I wonder how the proponents of gedegbe l’Eko wa that is Lagos stands alone, ideology see the entrance of Lagos State into the Odu’a group as they have always tried to separate the state from their kith and kin in other Yoruba states. [b]They conveniently forgot that Ilupeju, Ikeja, and Mushin areas were developed by the Western Region under Awolowo, which gave birth to industrial estates that propelled Lagos at a level to the economic prosperity it enjoys today. They should also be reminded of Epe Plywood factory established by the Odu’a group too not just because of the Epe forest, but to give the Epe and Ikorodu people a sense of belonging.
[/b]

https://www.thecable.ng/yoruba-political-renaissance

The highlighted in red is arrant nonsense. On wonders why it took this long to it Lagos into the so-called Oodua Investment Company Ltd. Awolowo could not even develop Ibadan talk less of Lagos. Yari.ba peeps are ridiculously shameless when arrogating craps to their goofy selves.

1 Like

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
Duru1:

The highlighted in red is arrant nonsense. On wonders why it took this long admit Lagos into the so-called Oodua Investment Company Ltd. Awolowo could not even develop Ibadan talk less of Lagos. Yari.ba peeps are ridiculously shameless when arrogating craps to their goofy selves.
[/s]

Must this iPOd old man bore us with his ignorance, lack of civic and social studies education? Elementary school kids sounds better than you losers..
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2016
----

3 Likes

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Kanwuliajeje: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2016
arresa:

Must this iPOd old man bore us with his ignorance, lack of civic and social studies education? Elementary school kids sounds better than you losers..

Hmmmm! This una South-West Yorub-ingrish la wa oooooo!!! cheesy
Na so 'una' wanno do the "political renaissance"? cry

3 Likes

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 1:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 1:52am On Feb 04, 2016
---
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Kanwuliajeje: 1:54am On Feb 04, 2016
"Controlled" don use another NL ID? wink

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 1:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Duru1(m): 1:54am On Feb 04, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

It is evidenced in the settings of Lagos and Ibadan that you never had proper elementary education. Only a fool feels wise aftermath of an event. I guess Ibadan was the capital city of western region of Nigeria never had to develop but Lagos. What a sucker.
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by MonPro: 1:58am On Feb 04, 2016
This thread funny die. SE/SSners please stay out of this. I know you may be tempted but stay on your lane.
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 1:59am On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
Duru1:

It is evidenced in the settings of Lagos and Ibadan that you never had proper elementary education. Only a fool feels wise aftermath of an event. I guess Ibadan was the capital city of western region of Nigeria never had to develop but Lagos. What a sucker.
[/s]

You should know by now that you eternally ignorant, disgruntled, bitter and angry iPoD looser are utterly irrelevant and meaningless to me.

You are not going to bate me into your worthless and senseless iPod low self esteem and victim mentality idiocy..
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 1:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Anyway, I'm waiting for you plonkers.

When you're ready for war - shout me.

I'll never forgive you treacherous bastards for what you lot did to that commonwealth thread.

And I'm still watching all of you and ya alternate handles.

Accursed bums and a plague on upstanding Yoruba folks.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 2:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Shymm3x: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Aareonakakanfo:

Baba what's happening here. I wanted to reply you with another one but you prolly won't know it's me

I'm still waiting for you @ the other side.Nothing was done maliciously maan

Leave these animals alone

Lol. What's good, brother?

What happened just shocked me and I just thought perhaps it's some other thing cos I think ireke is somewhat connected to these folks. And these folks can't be trusted. You know I don't like these people - they're all snakes. I can tell you all their alternate handles and they're also the ones crawling to the other side, to snitch out some of our plans on how to move it forward. All they care about is what they can feast on, not the progression of Yoruba people.

I'll come back tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by Duru1(m): 2:16am On Feb 04, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

You should know by now that you eternally ignorant, disgruntled, bitter and angry iPoD looser are utterly irrelevant and meaningless to me.

You are not going to bate me into your worthless and senseless iPod low self esteem and victim mentality idiocy..

This is typical Yari.ba with measured idiocy and bigmouth. I can see some dudes with weird hairdo in the pictures you uploaded. I guess they are the phony Abobakus of the Obas. It was not too long ago when such Yari,ba peep decided to elope. Only a dummy believes craps from Yari.bas' mouth.
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 2:25am On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
Duru1:

This is typical Yari.ba with measured idiocy and bigmouth. I can see some dudes with weird hairdo in the pictures you uploaded. I guess they are the phony Abobakus of the Obas. It was not too long ago when such Yari,ba peep decided to elope. Only a dummy believes craps from Yari.bas' mouth.
[/s]

Not interested in your iPoD lunacy.

Get lost...
Re: SW Politics. Yoruba Political Renaissance. The Vanguard. The Cable. by arresa: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N’Delta Avengers Attacks Military House Boat, killing 12 Soldiers / Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People / How Obidients Set 6 Million Crucial Ballots On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.