Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,562 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men (512 Views)

Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? / Girls - What Objects Have You Fvcked Yourself With ? Be Honest! / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men by luke101: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2016
I hear alot of talk about african women will not date an african american man. Is this true? There is a nigerian woman in my class that I want to ask out but unsure if I'd get turned down. Also, is there any etiquette I need to be aware of before I approach her. Just don't want to mess it up.

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Where are you chatting from for the starts?
Re: Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men by luke101: 2:04am On Jan 26, 2016
I joke around with her at the beginning of class. But when class starts we are quiet. My plan is to approach her after class and start a conversation. get to know her.
Re: Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men by Dirkcoyt: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2016
luke101:
I joke around with her at the beginning of class. But when class starts we are quiet. My plan is to approach her after class and start a conversation. get to know her.

Is she a farming tool or a regular lady?
Re: Girls, What Do You Think Of African American Men by kaziblake(f): 5:21am On Jan 26, 2016
African American men cheat a lot and have lot's of baby mama's.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Di’ja – Take Kiss Ft Babyfresh / Easy Ways To Build Your Sixpack Muscle / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.