Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

$200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani (26744 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai - Shehu Sani / It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by hamilton62(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:
How much of the $200 billion has Buhari secretly received from those NAMELESS looters in Shehu Sanni's newspaper STORY
How much?
God bless you my brother, if your buhari is fighting corruption, don't you think the dasuki's case will speak for it?
Dasuki said he wants open trials to air to the world who and who is corrupt and why is buhari wanting to tell the masses from his office?
Let Dasuki have an open trial if Buhari really isn't corrupt and fighting corruption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Btruth: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Wonderful revelation!
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by viktagorion: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2016
arresa:

Thank you for exposing the fool.

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by xage(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Understandable response from those who may be intellectually challenged hence unable and/or unwilling to ask rational questions about governance.
That reads like a quintessential definition of a zombie!
Could that be you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

You are showcasing disrespect to common man's interest by trivializing corruption, what kind of a pu**ybrain are you? You went ahead calling others zombie which defines you more than anyone here.

You need to quit being insensitive and display of wanton disregard for Nigeria interest...mumu

2 Likes

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by chronique(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Another stupid propaganda on the rise again. How much is 200bn dollars? Are you guys saying virtually all the budgets in the last 10yrs,were looted away and the country did not crash? Before we swallow this story like gullible fellows,we should at least find out how much 200bn dollars is. That's an average of 20bn dollars a year which is about the same amount of previous national budgets for each year,and even more than the budgets for some years. This story is DOA.

3 Likes

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by henryutd(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2016
#39,400,000,000,000.00 that is if my calculator is still sane. At official rate of #197 to a $, you want to tell me that Nigerians had stolen about #39.4trillion naira from our national treasury?

This is about 10years budget of the country under PDP. How were they running the country at that time? I don't understand these figures everywhere. Or they will pass the budget and steal it immediately.

This man only wants to create another round of traveling for the President. Next trip must be Dubai.

Sure.

2 Likes

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by henryutd(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2016
chronique:
Another stupid propaganda on the rise again. How much is 200bn dollars? Are you guys saying virtually all the budgets in the last 10yrs,were looted away and the country did not crash? Before we swallow this story like gullible fellows,we should at least find out how much 200bn dollars is. That's an average of 20bn dollars a year which is about the same amount of previous national budgets for each year,and even more than the budgets for some years. This story is DOA.

Exactly my point. They want Buhari to die before his time.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by andywalt: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:
How much of the $200 billion has Buhari secretly received from those NAMELESS looters in Shehu Sanni's newspaper STORY
How much?

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by allthingsgood: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Lmao politicians and selfish double crossing ways. This same shehu sani that was accused of antiparty activities has suddenly turned to buhari's armour bearer! Smh
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
orobs93:
This Is very bad

The painful tin is dat som people will come snd defend the tieves

It's very unfortunate sad

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by ourchoice(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2016
How many successful companies did Bola Tinubu had before 1999 to become so rich today

He looted Lagos State dry! He installed his puppets who continued to help him siphon Lagos State IGR via taxes, illegal toll gates, road concession, etc.

What is Rotimi Amaechi's occupation; can someone remind me? Nothing but politics!! But today he's very rich, how if not via looting of River State funds?

What is Rochas Okorocha occupation No one can categorically say it. Today he's richer.

Just to mention but a few....

If Buhari cannot be bold enough to probe and jail corrupt politicians like this, then no sane-thinking Nigerian will take his anti-corruption war serious and fair.

How did Obasanjo became so rich....a man that couldn't afford 2million for his presidential campaign in 1999 now worth billions of dollars and no one is talking about probing and jailing him for life!

Where is T. Danjuma acquiring oil blocs illegally through government officials he sponsored

What about Atiku Abubakar?

Fashola nko?

Dimeji Bakole....Malam El Rufai that illegally sold and allocated federal government lands in abuja to his concubines and relatives when he was FCT minister...what about Ikedi Ohakim former Imo State governor? Theodore Orji former Abia governor? Anyim Pius Anyim....David Mark...etc

Today, Bola Tinubu owns half of Lagos State (mainly Lagos Island and Ajah)...he owns most estates around Ajah...no one is asking him questions because he sponsored our biased anti-corruption crusader Buhari....Nigerians keep deceiving themselves since 1914!!

Buhari is not ready to fight corruption fairly yet....he is still witch-hunting his political enemies...when he is ready, we will know.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by andywalt: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
I wonder why my compatriots are so narrow-minded and shallow. We are getting revelations that we otherwise would not have gotten had the PDP continued in power, yet some myopic half-wits of mine are castigating and casting aspersions on the one who has shown determination and character in bringing these revelations to the fore. How pathetic!

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Btruth: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:
How much?
The problem with such like you are, you guys are too sentimental. We are talking about corrupt politicians and public office holder stealing the country wealth dry, and you continue fuming over an irrelevant excuses instead of supporting the government to bring the corruption down to zero level. Listen, even if it is going to fighting of corruption alone this government will do for 4 years, I don't mind. Corruption has so much eaten up this country and reduced us to nothing. Why will idiots thieves be taking money out of this country to buy or build properties in another man's land and not developing this country? Of what benefits will it be for the Nigerians when the likes of Larmode and others be taking money abroad instead of using the money to build develop Nigeria and to create employment for her citizens? If truly we need to move forward in this country, we really need to fight this corruption to a stand still.

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by yaki84: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2016
god bless this shehu sani, the only liberal progressive.
if corruption must be fought n won, it must be done holistically not minding which party is at the centre n which party member is involve.
but am scared cos president buhari's body language is saying otherwise.
someone of accused from the apc of collecting money from dasuki, he was arrested n in less than 24hrs news filtered the air that he has accepted to return the money, is that not corruption n impunity on the part of the govt?
they say there is nothng like plea bargain, so why initiate plea bargain in apc member n ignore other party members?
Impunity is corruption also.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by ourchoice(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Btruth:
The problem with such like you are, you guys are too sentimental. We are talking about corrupt politicians and public office holder stealing the country wealth dry, and you continue fuming over an irrelevant excuses instead of supporting the government to bring the corruption down to zero level. Listen, even if it is going to fighting of corruption alone this government will do for 4 years, I don't mind. Corruption has so much eaten up this country and reduced us to nothing. Why will idiots thieves be taking money out of this country to buy or build properties in another man's land and not developing this country? Of what benefits will it be for the Nigerians when the likes of Larmode and others be taking money abroad instead of using the money to build develop Nigeria and to create employment for her citizens? If truly we need to move forward in this country, we really need to fight this corruption to a stand still.
I totally agree with you but not with the way Buhari is going about the anti-corruption fight. Buhari is being too biased and tribalistic about it. He should fight it outrightly and all Nigerians will support him and not by handpicking people he doesn't like and sparing those he likes; that's also corruption of its own
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Btruth: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2016
ourchoice:
How many successful companies did Bola Tinubu had before 1999 to become so rich today

He looted Lagos State dry! He installed his puppets who continued to help him siphon Lagos State IGR via taxes, illegal toll gates, road concession, etc.

What is Rotimi Amaechi's occupation; can someone remind me? Nothing but politics!! But today he's very rich, how if not via looting of River State funds?

What is Rochas Okorocha occupation No one can categorically say it. Today he's richer.

Just to mention but a few....

If Buhari cannot be bold enough to probe and jail corrupt politicians like this, then no sane-thinking Nigerian will take his anti-corruption war serious and fair.

How did Obasanjo became so rich....a man that couldn't afford 2million for his presidential campaign in 1999 now worth billions of dollars and no one is talking about probing and jailing him for life!

Where is T. Danjuma acquiring oil blocs illegally through government officials he sponsored

What about Atiku Abubakar?

Fashola nko?

Dimeji Bakole....Malam El Rufai that illegally sold and allocated federal government lands in abuja to his concubines and relatives when he was FCT minister...what about Ikedi Ohakim former Imo State governor? Theodore Orji former Abia governor? Anyim Pius Anyim....David Mark...etc

Today, Bola Tinubu owns half of Lagos State (mainly Lagos Island and Ajah)...he owns most estates around Ajah...no one is asking him questions because he sponsored our biased anti-corruption crusader Buhari....Nigerians keep deceiving themselves since 1914!!

Buhari is not ready to fight corruption fairly yet....he is still witch-hunting his political enemies...when he is ready, we will know.

Now you are upset? A bi? Whenever PDP get to power too let them witch hunt whoever they think is corrupt. For now, let this administration continue with their cleanliness.

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by arsenal33: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:
How much?

Sad human being. You never see anything good in the fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by arsenal33: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2016
ourchoice:
I totally agree with you but not with the way Buhari is going about the anti-corruption fight. Buhari is being too biased and tribalistic about it. He should fight it outrightly and all Nigerians will support him and not by handpicking people he doesn't like and sparing those he likes; that's also corruption of its own

Dasuki na Igbo man

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Btruth: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2016
ourchoice:
Well, I'm not sure if Buhari or this administration will spare anyone even in his cabinet without exposing them. It's just a matter of time, and besides, it will be a signal to ministers and directors under his watch that no one will be spared if found wanting.

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by vigasimple(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2016
This week figure is $200b from APC
ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

Next week it will be $1 trillion.

Nigeria's total GDP is $500billions, so nearly half of Nigeria's wealth is in Dubai.

I think most of this APC noisemakers failed arithmetic.

Shege.

3 Likes

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Lobolintin(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

I thought that Abacha did not steal our money according to our anti-corruption messiah
What irony!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

For your information....

Abacha didn't steal.,..he never did...never....

Which of our former presidents invested for us like abacha?

Since Obj we have been getting monies invested by abacha from foreign cou tries .....

Isn't that a lovely investments ?
If they all can do same, me go like am....

That can stealing make sense hahahah

2 Likes

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
16 years sounds interesting...meaning everybody around buhari should be put in prison because they all stole from that money...but i see where this government is headed...they want to focus on the UAE knowing theyve already claimed only pdp members own properties there(which is a lie)... grin grin grin..

cheiii...

na wa...
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by wazobiaN9(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Where have you been since May 29
Have you not heard Buhari tell us how he has been receiving voluntary return of loot?
Abi you think our man of integrity was also telling LIES and spreading empty, baseless PROPAGANDA like his minister of MIScommunication, Comical Lie Mohammed

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

I imagine you actually had your brain branded with the logo above by a red hot iron.. ! Oouch!!
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Btruth:
Well, I'm not sure if Buhari or this administration will spare anyone even in his cabinet without exposing them. It's just a matter of time, and besides, it will be a signal to ministers and directors under his watch that no one will be spared if found wanting.
he is already sparing them...dont act like you dont know... cheesy cheesy...and that act is what is going to take nigeria back the more...the needed change will and can never be achieved..
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Btruth: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
IzonOwei:
he is already sparing them...dont act like you dont know... cheesy cheesy...and that act is what is going to take nigeria back the more...the needed change will and can never be achieved..
Bros, why the anger now? Instead, give us name of those you think he's sparing.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Btruth:
Bros, why the anger now? Instead, give us name of those you think he's sparing.
so you are asking me this question...how was buahris election sponsored?..who were the money bags behind his victory...what is happening to the Halliburton scandal involving a major party card carrier atiku abubakar...dont let hypocrisy blind you from saying the truth...let sentiments not block your view,...nigeria will never move an inch if demons who claim saints are still around the corner...we never even enter ameachi own sef...thieves who claim holiness..fashola nkor...abeg make we talk better issue...
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by eseoghene144: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
What is the source of this(200 billion) Is it true?
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by hadura29(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
For this revelation to come from someone of an independent mind like Senator Shehu Musa then the credibility of the news is unquestionable.

We can now see that the generation of the non oil revenue in our budget is far more realisable than our hope in crude oil sales.
I think we need a revolution by queuing behind PMB to engineer an 'Elitist Cleansing' irrespective of political leaning.

I was having some discussion with friends and they are of the believe that the president is wasting so much time chasing looted funds whilst the economy is going down. How true is that bro? Good morning.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by ableze01(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Pls why would the UAE return money that is helping their economy, didn't they know it was stolen funds before their banks accepted them, this our Nigerian govt needs an Oscar nomination for best theatrics.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by sarutobie(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
chronique:
guy your education did NOT go to waste! 1 billion dollars is about 200 billion naira, juxtapose with 200 billion dollars and it surpasses our annual budgets for 6 years..how then did Nigeria survive?? how then did we grow to become the number one gdp in Africa? from where did we get the funds for the agric reforms by adeshina etc? how can an educated person fall for this,

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by chronique(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Therre are too many illiterates/gullible folks in Nigeria. Once you shout billions and they hear it,they start bleating around like a herd sheep being led before the slaughter. The won't even pause to think for a second.
sarutobie:

guy your education did NOT go to waste! 1 billion dollars is about 200 billion naira, juxtapose with 200 billion dollars and it surpasses our annual budgets for 6 years..how then did Nigeria survive?? how then did we grow to become the number 9ne gdp in Africa? from where did we get the funds for the agric reforms by adeshina etc? how can and educated person fall for this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / Obasanjo Gets Nigeria’s Debt Figures Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.