Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

$200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani (26746 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai - Shehu Sani / It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Trendishine: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2016
andywalt:
I wonder why my compatriots are so narrow-minded and shallow. We are getting revelations that we otherwise would not have gotten had the PDP continued in power, yet some myopic half-wits of mine are castigating and casting aspersions on the one who has shown determination and character in bringing these revelations to the fore. How pathetic!
my broda its so pathetic of those plebian individuals ecspecially of one nimrod in d name of one anomini here or something, drolling in his stench of nauseating hypnosis,obvious insanity n foolhardy ignorance that begins to make u wonder if this dimwit individuals in nairaland defending corruption in the corridors of their red-coal hell are not the very culprits or stooges of this crime culprits whom this reports are refering 2 , or e-rats of this culprits who have stacked this country's wealth into foriegn countries. if not, dis individuals wld be refered 2 as outrightly inane craps. its pathetic of them my brother. outrightly pathetic

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by sam90s(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Pangea:
shocked
This is the height of insanity!
Awon oloriburuku!
Do you know what 200 billion dollars can do to our infrastructures?
Health system?
Power?
Manufacturing industries?
Job creation?
Walahi these people should be sentenced to death!

Yes o! Even ADB president said Africa need yearly investment of $50B for infrastructure, and my countrymen stole $200B to hide in Dubai alone, interesting.

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by sam90s(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2016
hadura29:

I was having some discussion with friends and they are of the believe that the president is wasting so much time chasing looted funds whilst the economy is going down. How true is that bro? Good morning.

If your bucket is leaking I believe it makes sense to plug the leak first before you start filling it up.

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by MrPolitics: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2016
These people and the figures they just throw around. How much gan has nigeria's budget been since 1999? It can't be up to $400billion if added together. Are u telling me that over half of the budget was squandered?

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by jonnieoneng: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
49cents:

Young Man, this is the weekly tonic for distraction by buhari's spin doctors....have u noticed??

Don't take them serious until they recover the value. Whatever happened to the $20billion SLS was screaming about? It's 8months and what we hear is $2.1b scam which hasn't even totalled N1B

From ur post,it seem as if u doubt the extent of corrupt practices under GEJ.I live in Deraah in UAE. I will confirm to you that our politicians have milked us dry.So live with it and stop decieving urself

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by hadura29(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
sam90s:

If your bucket is leaking I believe it makes sense to plug the leak first before you start filling it up.

Very true, that's my belief also, but they don't see it in that direction. I concluded by telling them that, if after 4years and nothing to show for it, then his fight against corruption is useless. And I am also in support of probing his own campaign funding also. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by jonnieoneng: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Right here grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3115319_fbimg1448250582417_jpegc4783182a1b9ab0ed04c3f1b5f5e1fbf

I pity you anomini or whoever you are.I hope u are getting ur money's worth supporting criminals.Where are you from?I will like to know so that I don't mak the mistake of visiting.I can rightly deduce that armed robbery in your place is likely not a sin.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Bynx: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
May God give PMB the wisdom and the will to recover all those stolen monies......
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by bjdon: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
For this revelation to come from someone of an independent mind like Senator Shehu Musa then the credibility of the news is unquestionable.

We can now see that the generation of the non oil revenue in our budget is far more realisable than our hope in crude oil sales.
I think we need a revolution by queuing behind PMB to engineer an 'Elitist Cleansing' irrespective of political leaning.

Based on what facts? Has the govt of UAE released any documents to Senator Sani to buttress is claims? We should please learn to deal with FACTS and not conjuncture and rumor. Buhari has signed an agreement with UAE, so iet them now release all documents that show what ALL Nigerian politicians own in Dubai. Somehow It'll be very interesting to see if Atiku and Tinubu's names appear on any such list. Somehow I doubt it.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by orisa37: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Just be certain of your findings, publish the names, the properties and locations, the Banks etc to prevent a wild goose chase. Nigeria will waste no money any longer on hoaxes.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Over $200BN!! CHAI.... shocked
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by Tarzaa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Return our looted funds!
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by emeka762001(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
even if all these money are recovered, we will still not enjoy constant electricity, good roads, portable water, good schools, jobs opportunities. the same money will still go back to the pockets of our useless politicians.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by princejenks(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wishful thinking that corruption can be wiped off from nigeria when countries like china with far more extreme punitive measures have not been able to achieve this feat. Even if they are able to repatriate a quarter of the looted funds,does apc have a clear blueprint on how to use it to stimulate the economy other than their idea of giving handouts to the very poor that they have put forward?
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by sam90s(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
hadura29:

Very true, that's my belief also, but they don't see it in that direction. I concluded by telling them that, if after 4years and nothing to show for it, then his fight against corruption is useless. And I am also in support of probing his own campaign funding also. Good morning.

With this early sign we can already see, I'm sure 4yrs is stretching it, we'll begin to see positive result earlier than that, the challenges are great no doubt, but the team so far appears capable. Good-day my brother.
Re: $200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani by fallout87: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
These guys can say anything and you will believe it. No need for facts, proof, etc..

Just say corruption, stealing and throw our a number.

Someone should make a fake report of 10 trillion USD stolen and watch these ignorant masses eat it up and get high blood pressure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / Meet The 12 PDP Presidential Aspirants, All From The North / Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.