Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC (29974 Views)

Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike / Governor Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Backing APC / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by tafrica(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
sweetgala:

Not only are you miscreants good wailers you are also devilish. See as people who claim to be honest be supporting this injustice. Be it committed by APC or PDP it is wrong and there are no other words to describe it as so.

Rochas Okorocha did not sack people because they are PDP but rather because he can not afford to pay them, here you have peoley who have worked hard and have been refused their pay. They should just take the government go court and also claim damages, it would be an easy win

Hey!!!

You got it all wrong trying to project Okorocha as angel while you're demonizing Dickson. Be objective enough to condemn both of them.

Dickson could also give that flimsy excuse you gave for Okorocha.

Trying to justify Okorocha also makes you look devilish.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by BeClever: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
smartwilly4eva:
I don't think this news is true, but if it is then the governor should have a rethink . When someone wins an election, the person automatically becomes a leader and not a politician. Dickson pls you are a leader now try to lead well

Why didn't I observe it when you said that to Oga Buhari.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Dindondin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
2kris:
At least he is soft.some association of present criminal will just approve mass sacking.bt dy other guys dnt think like that
do u v conscience?
as much as you condemn any misrule by APC, do that to PDP.
if what Dickson is abt to do is through, its wrong.
their is no small unfair treatment or victimization.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by holllandis: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oildichotomy:
I am never in support of vindictive politics. Even if Daura D is doing it to massage his gworo does not mean Seriake should toe the same line.

Dickson please drop it, Don't lose my respect this early
Who cares about you
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by holllandis: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hope Dickson removes these people
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Absolutely ridiculous! The affected workers should sue the hell out of the governor if he goes ahead with plan.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why sectionalize this. Didn't Rochas did the same with the sack of 3000 workers who supported PDP?
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
CFCman:
Absolutely ridiculous! The affected workers should sue the hell out of the governor if he goes ahead with plan.

is that all? grin
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Daintelectual(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Please where did you get this one from? Mr. Man, PSR did not say they cannot vote, the only thing is that they cannot be voted for.
Yes they can vote, but in nigeria we operate a secret ballot system and the party you voted from should remain a secret! Just like they cannot be voted for they cannot go about campaigning openly!
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by BeClever: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
CFCman:

Do you know what they call 'Immunity Clause'.
Ask Google if you don't, cos I am not ready to be your teacher.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Henovy: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
gozmok1:
we dont want apc in s.s
It is not for you to say that. The SS people of which I am one must decide by themselves. Say it with your votes because democracy is a game of numbers. Majority must have their way. Shey you know Edo state is SS. Others may soon join.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by kenny905(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is not democracy, they should sue him...u can't deny a civil servant his salary just bcux he didn't vote for you. If his looking for scapegoats he should search in his cabinet, anything non political its entitled to its own freewill

1 Like

Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by kenny905(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is not democracy, they should sue him...u can't deny a civil servant his salary just bcux he didn't vote for you. If his looking for scapegoats he should search in his cabinet, anything non political its entitled to its own freewill
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by BeClever: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is what they call democarata and I am liking it.. .

At least 3000 + 500 people has lost their jobs in the South/East since Buhari assumed office..

Let's do the math, this 3500 + all those that have lost their jobs during this economic mismanagement.. .lets say 200,000.

So if APC promised us 1million job, someone please remind them that it's now 1.2m.

If they through their policies destroy a Million job and in turn creat a million. Who is been deceived.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by onunwa21(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
wahala dey

Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by BeClever: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
kenny905:

Wake up, this is not democracy..
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by jaymichael(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
crixtex:
No.. No.. No... everyone has to right to association. .Please. .. because the Dongoyaro figure head at Aso rock does it, doesnt mean Dickson should. .. Please sor forgive them......
The civil service principle of neutrality demands that civil servants are suppose to stay politically neutral and shun partisan politics unless you retire or resign your position. This should however affect both the ruling party and opposition party civil servants who violates the rule.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

is that all? grin
I'll go to Aba if needed grin
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Charly68: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok ooo,I stand as a prophet of God to prophesy if the Govenor sacks the workers he won't finish his term in office ..mark my words..we are in a free world & everybody should have freedom of association..anyone that want to play god in the life of others God will judge..it is better his wife calls him to order..a good leader must be magnanimous in victory .
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by ajealadick(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
2kris:
At least he is soft.some association of present criminal will just approve mass sacking.bt dy other guys dnt think like that

I want to believe this statement is c8ming from your anus?
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
But civil servants are meant to be apolitical, I stand to be corrected though. But why should they wallow in the muddy waters and mire of Nigeria vindictive politics

Depends on the level of support , being a member of a political party isn't a taboo if you're a civil servant , it will only become inappropriate if his/her support goes against constituted law or he/she uses his/her office to support the said party.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
mycar:
In as much as I do not believe in this story, a saying goes by " if you are not with me, then you are against me and if at all the story is true, then, those civil servant must have over stepped the boundary.
my father was a commissioner under sylva's govt ..dickson's govt refuse to pay dem off because dey supported sylva bck in 2012.
Re: Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC by Raphael13(m): 3:28am On Jan 27, 2016
they no get sense don't 5hey know civil servants are non partisan politicians? serve them right infact he should sack them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.