Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Evil Of Bet9ja. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Evil Of Bet9ja. (5954 Views)

The Evil Machination Called Alimony . A Response To Should Alimony Be Considered / The Evil Nurse That Nearly Killed My Wife / 13 Evil Of Housemaids, Why You Need To Raise Your Children Yourself . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Good day all, I saw the last post of a nairalanders stating how he lost 250thousand, and I had to share my experience and to seek help to get over this. November 30,2015, I played virtual football and from winning 31 thousand, I lost all I had in my account,all my savings of 890 thousand naira. Yesterday 25/01/16 after being paid a bulky sum of 250 total of what I got as expenses, I found myself gambling again, losing the whole money again. I don't know how to express myself but I need help.
I need help to curb this and help to start all over again.
I have lost all, my relationship with my fiancee is in shambles. I have no strength to carry on and I'm tired. Please help me,i can't go on like this. Please save me from desolation.
I am owning my company 210 thousand (I am a medical rep). I am losing my mind here. Please help me in God's name.
Please I don't want to lose my life.
Help me.
I had to open a new account to state this. I have an active account here.
Cc Seun
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Segadem(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2016
christtax:
Good day all, I saw the last post of a nairalanders stating how he lost 250thousand, and I had to share my experience and to seek help to get over this. November 30,2015, I played virtual football and from winning 31 thousand, I lost all I had in my account,all my savings of 890 thousand naira. Yesterday 25/01/16 after being paid a bulky sum of 250 total of what I got as expenses, I found myself gambling again, losing the whole money again. I don't know how to express myself but I need help.
I need help to curb this and help to start all over again.
I have lost all, my relationship with my fiancee is in shambles. I have no strength to carry on and I'm tired. Please help me,i can't go on like this. Please save me from desolation.
I am owning my company 210 thousand (I am a medical rep). I am losing my mind here. Please help me in God's name.
Please I don't want to lose my life.
Help me.
I had to open a new account to state this. I have an active account here.
Cc Seun
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2016
I am willing to work part-time, I am open to anything. Please help me. I beg you all please
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
christtax:
I am willing to work part-time, I am open to anything. Please help me. I beg you all please
first thing first bro. ....u need spiritual cleansing

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by xynerise: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
lrguru:
first thing first bro. ....u need spiritual cleansing
cheesy
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Wenebadu(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Go meet TB Joshua
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
You need to discipline yourself from gambling. Those betting winnings may be tempting but you need to shift your focus on them. You need to kill greed by casting the spirit out of your life by rigorous fasting and prayer. You may wonder why I suggested fasting and prayer? Don't be suprised that the so called men of God are playing sport betting. You need to disagree with those lies the betting adverts are telling you. If the symptoms persist see a genuine spiritual counselor.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lmao!

OP, so u want people to actually gather their money and give u abi kini meaning this your " please help me" chant ?

If you dey find work, why not apply as secretary or cashier at a betting joint?
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Lexusgs430: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2016
ifyalways:
Lmao!

OP, so u want people to actually gather their money and give u abi kini meaning this your " please help me" chant ?

If you dey find work, why not apply as secretary or cashier at a betting joint?

Cashier at the betting shop ke? You think sending a goat on a yam errand, would be advisable?
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by jossy26: 1:35am On Jan 27, 2016
greed, greed, greed.. thats your problem, so many youth are towing that line these days many wants to become millionaire over night. one thing you should know is that you cant become financially free after winning a jackpot, it just wont work cos you dont know how money works you just got lucky. leave gambling alone, work hard and be disciplined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by tbaba1234: 4:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Gambling addiction.. My advice:

1. You need to change your lifestyle. Learn to relieve yourself of your worries and pressures through other means. You know what pushes you to gamble. Find ways to relieve those pressures through other means. Play a sport, go to the gym.

2. Do not manage your money. Let someone close to you be in charge of your money and debit cards. If you were married, I would have said wife. Do not have cash at hand.

3. Be busy, be engaged in something all the time.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Batam:
You need to discipline yourself from gambling. Those betting winnings may be tempting but you need to shift your focus on them. You need to kill greed by casting the spirit out of your life by rigorous fasting and prayer. You may wonder why I suggested fasting and prayer? Don't be suprised that the so called men of God are playing sport betting. You need to disagree with those lies the betting adverts are telling you. If the symptoms persist see a genuine spiritual counselor.
Thank you very much.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
tbaba1234:
Gambling addiction.. My advice:

1. You need to change your lifestyle. Learn to relieve yourself of your worries and pressures through other means. You know what pushes you to gamble. Find ways to relieve those pressures through other means. Play a sport, go to the gym.

2. Do not manage your money. Let someone close to you be in charge of your money and debit cards. If you were married, I would have said wife. Do not have cash at hand.

3. Be busy, be engaged in something all the time.

thanks I will do that. God bless you.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Akposb(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
The pain attached to this betting business is quite telling even on those I know.

Op work on yourself as regards your mental and maybe Spiritual health. Just try to think and dwell on the positive, suicide is and shouldn't be a consideration.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2016
I appreciate all your advice. I have accepted my fate. I am starting all over again and by his grace everything will be fine.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
It has happened again...
Or it has happen severally again...
I'm tired..
So tired
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by christtax: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Lost 600k again
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by frostylook: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
christtax:
Lost 600k again

grin grin grin .
Nothing do you jor. Keep it up grin grin
I dey hail. Reserve small for your funeral when you eventually kill yourself with high blood pressure. You hear?! grin

1 Like

Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Viking007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
christtax:
Lost 600k again
Post the coupon let's see. undecided
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Fadamant: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
christtax:
Lost 600k again

Take it from me. Nobody becomes rich by gambling, unless he is the game master, hence the old axiom, the house always wins. So it becomes pretty foolish to engage in a game where the odds are stacked against you.

In 2016, when you made this post you were adviced to seek spiritual counselling, but you apparently ignored that advice.

Again, if you are really serious about freeing yourself from the bondage of gambling, I advice that you pray and talk to a genuine christian you know around you who will counsel you. Truth is, salvation and a definite encounter with Jesus will change your life completely. So give your life to Jesus.

Don't try to manage your situation from the outside. It will never work.
Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by edoman2016: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
christtax:
Lost 600k again
You are lying. How can you lost 600 thousand Naira on sport betting? You think 600 thousand is 6 Kobo right? Explain how you lost 600 thousand on bet9ja before we can advise you. Or else you are a troll.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Of Bet9ja. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
christtax:

You don't need another job bro. You only need Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of An Abadon Baby In A Gutter / SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.