Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition (30201 Views)

Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination / Worries Over Governor Okorocha’s Mental State- Newsexpress / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
KingTom:
Oga sir. Like I said before, the only GOVERNORS who stood against him were hounded mercilessly. Fashola's own was during the closing stages of our former president's tenure.
lol dude u don't no wat u ar sayin,u said b4 it was only 2 govs,but now fashola was during the closing stages of his tenure.ok oooo.I bliv u
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by KingTom(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
adajiboyy:
lol dude u don't no wat u ar sayin,u said b4 it was only 2 govs,but now fashola was during the closing stages of his tenure.ok oooo.I bliv u
baba lets agree to disagree wink
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by dejonathan(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Goke7:

chinekeeeeeee! grin falls from chair laughing grin grin grin Suarez, loading in style grin

LOL
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by ngoziama: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
boman2014:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ignore-fayoses-outbursts-apc/

I just spat on the floor now and said Apc. Liesssssss 24hrs of the day
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by dachpee(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fayoooo baba, the bravest man in Nigerian politics, he will soon reply, I trust my Fayour-che
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by babafirst(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
IBROHIM:
oh because he's a governor that means he isn't cursed
I agree with you.Hitler was a 'President'(Chancellor) but was cursed.So being a governor does not eliminate the curse.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by dickoflife(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Whatever u say I don't care people have gotten the message.. Ayo still went to osun today to beg for liniency for his son who has been arrested in dunai for money laundering.
Geniro:

kasay garrahere and stop ranting all over the place. You sound too pained to be taken seriously.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by chloee(f): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
kasay:
Fayose is a product of adultery-a child born out of adultery.

Some years back, he got his illegitimate father beaten to pulp and locked him in the booth of his car. He was thereafter cursed by his illegitimate father.

Since then,he has being partially insane.

His addiction to cocaine and heroine has worsen his case.

Fayose is insane. Quote me anywhere.
I know Fayose to his roots.
You are the real mad man
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Geniro: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
dickoflife:
[s]Whatever u say I don't care people have gotten the message.. Ayo still went to osun today to beg for liniency for his son who has been arrested in dunai for money laundering.[/s]

Keep fuming and having heart attack over people you can't take down or control their success stories.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by holaralph(m): 4:39am On Jan 27, 2016
@ Amonimi ( fake name you using to disguise on NL ) pls give Nigerians prove of what you just said regarding PMB Or You reduce your decibel to an inaudible level forever....... Can You fix your family house, village and your community both from paternal and maternal side that as been plagued with corruption for over 16years in 1 year please answer this question with truthfulness of heart devoid of bigotry and tribalism........... Please Answer the 2 Question
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by holaralph(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2016
@ Amonimi ( fake name you using to disguise on NL ) pls give Nigerians prove of what you just said regarding PMB Or You reduce your decibel to an inaudible level forever....... Can You fix your family house, village and your community both from paternal and maternal side that as been plagued with corruption for over 16years in 1 year please answer this question with truthfulness of heart devoid of bigotry and tribalism........... Please Answer the 2 Questions
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2016
They are playing politics and u guys r saying rubbish abt Fayose.

If you think Fayose is insane, u too u need to go for medical check up.

If Nigeria can have fearless and brave people like Fayose, politics in Nigeria would have taken a better dimension.

COWARDICES, POTBELLY, SELFISH, BASTARD AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS SHOULD LIVE FAYOSE ALONE TO GOVERN.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by dickoflife(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fume? Lols... Pele tie.. I am a matured political observer. Its a game... It pays off with time. I am simply waiting for time when it comes and he goes down you will be here to cry and I will tag your statements.
Geniro:

Keep fuming and having heart attack over people you can't take down or control their success stories.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by potbelly(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
angry angry angry
OlamideComfort:
They are playing politics and u guys r saying rubbish abt Fayose.

If you think Fayose is insane, u too u need to go for medical check up.

If Nigeria can have fearless and brave people like Fayose, politics in Nigeria would have taken a better dimension.

COWARDICES, POTBELLY, SELFISH, BASTARD AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS SHOULD LIVE FAYOSE ALONE TO GOVERN.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Geniro: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
dickoflife:
Fume? Lols... Pele tie.. I am a matured political observer. Its a game... It pays off with time. I am simply waiting for time when it comes and he goes down you will be here to cry and I will tag your statements.

Make we hear word abeg.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by dickoflife(m): 2:28am On Jan 28, 2016
I have made my assertions none of which you have discredited other than to use the same sentimental line people use. Are you sure you are not one of his boys or Lere Olayinka's boys who go about stroking his ego for cash? Well my brother you are simply an observer. The elites in Ekiti by birth, social acceptance or money have rejected him so do well to remember that. Last question, are you even an indigene?
Geniro:

Make we hear word abeg.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Geniro: 2:47am On Jan 28, 2016
dickoflife:
I have made my assertions none of which you have discredited other than to use the same sentimental line people use. Are you sure you are not one of his boys or Lere Olayinka's boys who go about stroking his ego for cash? Well my brother you are simply an observer. The elites in Ekiti by birth, social acceptance or money have rejected him so do well to remember that. Last question, are you even an indigene?

Keep ranting. Fayose will finish is tenure successfully while you keep hating.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by dickoflife(m): 3:05am On Jan 28, 2016
You aren't worth the MB. Goodluck my friend.
Geniro:

Keep ranting. Fayose will finish is tenure successfully while you keep hating.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Geniro: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2016
dickoflife:
You aren't worth the MB. Goodluck my friend.

No keep ranting. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians / Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.