Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Am Dying In Silence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dying In Silence (2632 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dying In Silence by canadianprince: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2016
A very good morning to all my fellow nairalanders. I have a situation right now, and I really don't have a clue as to deal with it. This strictly a thing of the heart. I am currently not into any relationship, not because I don't want to, but because I've decided to make my career a priority. Though, I was in no relationship, there was someone I was crushing on, in fact for over three years. Although as at that time, it was just a crush, and we were not so acquainted to be having a conversation. But over time, series of things happened and we got a little closer than before. Honestly I love this girl so deeply, and I also see her as a part of my future. I observed she is the shy type, but she always find my statements funny, and in some cases will be the one to start a conversation. I am 3 years older than she is. She is seeking admission to study in my school, so I got her contacts so as to notify her of important information. Anytime I called her, I wished the conversation would be longer in duration than I normally do make it out of my shyness. I am in my final year last semester already. The issue is this, I have been crushing on her right before her family and I got close. She is an active member of the church belonging to different groups. She seemed very religious. Now I'm afraid to let her know of my feelings because; one, the parents might not approve of it as a result of their religious belief, and I am afraid she might be of same opinion with them. I was able to talk with her last night, afterwards of which I sent her an encouragement text message. I was expecting a Thank U reply or call, but I got none. If she sensed that I am becoming too nice, kind and concerned about her, she absolutely will know about my feelings for her. And if she disapproves of it, the consequences will be devastating, as it certainly will ruin the family relationship, because her parents might be thinking I tried to corrupt their daughter. If I have my way, I wouldn't want her to know about my feelings, but I am the one feeling the excruciating pain, because I can't stop thinking about her.
I have been in a relationship before, but experience has taught me that, you must be financially and otherwise independent, if you want to have or experience a better relationship. As a result, I decided to focus more on my career. Though I'm still in school, I work with an organization. I don't earn much. After my service, I intend to write my professional exam, and focus more on acquiring skills and developing myself. I intend to have achieved all of that before going into any relationship. And now this girl has been in my heart for years, and my feelings for her is growing stronger year after year. What must I do to alleviate the pain I feel by keeping her in the dark about my feelings?
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by canadianprince: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
tosyne2much naijaboy cutehector mrsphyno prettythicksme eleojo23 ladyF cameleon72 STUareyougod
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by autofixng: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without saying a word ends up fetching water for guests at her wedding. Pete Edoche

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Pennah(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2016
[size=16pt]oooopeeeee wetin u want make we say... chai

wen I saw d topic i tot twas a lady but guy

wen anoda guy takes her u go know say u were ryt...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by donTbone(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Assume she is just gonna say no to you...
But you gonna be a coward not to let her
know you love her.

Am presently in similar situation. She is my pastors cousin,
i already voiced out my intention, she said no then i chill.

Withdrew for a while then she came calling. Launched out
at her again and yet said No. Presently withdrawing and not giving up yet.

An intelligent lady knows the language when you wanna woo, but they wont
voice it out. Thats normal.

Just let her know of your feelings. If she said NO, then move on if you can.
Otherwise, launch out again some other time.
#peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by emerged01(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Go for what you want. If you really want her as part of your life you can have her. Not until when you are financially stable that you should have relationship . What you need when you are in a relationship is a zeal to achieve your goal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by dulux07(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Jst find a way to her out, insteadin of dyin in silence. If she says Yes, or she wil tink abt it, good 4u, if she says No. Life goes on, it wont b easy to move on, but bliv me u wud. we dont always get wat we wish for in life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2016
If you love someone walk up to her and tell her you love because no time at all....Bro try and Man-up. Patapata she will tell you No and live goes on.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by canadianprince: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks to each and everyone of you for the encouragement. Now I feel motivated to take the bull by the horns. But there is a problem; right now she works for my parent, and honestly, I don't want her to feel I'm taking advantage of her position. If I ask her and she says no, she will not be comfortable working there anymore. I don't want her to feel that way, and I don't want to be the reason she'd leave. I can take the NO, but I can't handle the guilty conscience if she chooses to leave because of me.
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Awwwwwwwww. smiley
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by canadianprince: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
andromida:
Awwwwwwwww. smiley
Ma'am, no words of advice for me?
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by sunkieisland(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eeeeeeeya

sorry ehn. Now wey you no silent again, if you die Nlanders go raise you from d dead
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
canadianprince:

Ma'am, no words of advice for me?

Just tell her.
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Smellymouth: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dying in Silence??
Egbon "Die In Noise" grin
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by cruzita(f): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmmm this kind thing don tire me.op the only options here are

LEAVE HER
OR

TELL HER
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by adebayal(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guess you are the shy type also ...anyways would advice u just be friends with her..
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Kelklein(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
autofixng:
A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without saying a word ends up fetching water for guests at her wedding. Pete Edoche
#word

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm....strategy 1=offer to take her out for lunch, dinner or warrever, be wise when making the appeal so she won't say no...

Strategy 2=if she agrees going out with you, make sure you make her proud, impress her very well, go out of your do to do what ordinarilly you won't do for a gal...but apply some Godfearing mearsurescheesy, if you know what i mean since you said she's the churchy type, just to give her the impression that you too dey go churchsad

Third strategy...in this midst of the eatings, raise up a convo on relationship, it could be a love movie or something, ask her what's her view on boifrend galfrend stuffs and relationship as a whole, ask her when she intends going into a relationship...just be uncompromisingly romantic in your words and action introducing God too, so she'd know you are a God fearing guy too...two qualities i 've noticed that women admire most in men are.."being romantic and Godfearing"...ask them gals...from the conversation above, you would know if she's open for relationship for now,,,just make sure you act smartly to avoid a NOsad..worse come to worse she might tell you, let me think about it...if she likes you, there's every possibilty she's gonna say YES.

The most important thing here is, let her be willing to go out with you..
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by firstking01(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm....strategy 1=offer to take her out for lunch, dinner or warrever, be wise when making the appeal so she won't say no...

Strategy 2=if she agrees going out with you, make sure you make her proud, impress her very well, go out of your way to do what ordinarilly you won't do for a gal...but apply some Godfearing mearsurescheesy, if you know what i mean since you said she's the churchy type, just to give her the impression that you too dey go churchsad

Third strategy...in this midst of the eatings, raise up a convo on relationship, it could be a love movie or something, ask her what's her view on boifrend galfrend stuffs and relationship as a whole, ask her when she intends going into a relationship...just be uncompromisingly romantic in your words and action introducing God too, so she'd know you are a God fearing guy too...two qualities i 've noticed that women admire most in men are.."being romantic and Godfearing"...ask them gals...from the conversation above, you would know if she's open for relationship for now,,,just make sure you act smartly to avoid a NOsad..worse come to worse she might tell you, let me think about it...if she likes you, there's every possibilty she's gonna say YES.

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by firstking01(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016

Strategy 2=if she agrees going out with you, make sure you make her proud, impress her very well, go out of your way to do what ordinarilly you won't do for a gal...but apply some Godfearing mearsurescheesy, if you know what i mean since you said she's the churchy type, just to give her the impression that you too dey go churchsad

Third strategy...in the midst of the eatings, raise up a convo on relationship, it could be a love movie or something, ask her what's her view on boifrend galfrend stuffs and relationship as a whole, ask her when she intends going into a relationship...just be uncompromisingly romantic in your words and action introducing God too, so she'd know you are a God fearing guy too...two qualities i 've noticed that women admire most in men are.."being romantic and Godfearing"...ask them gals...from the conversation above, you would know if she's open for relationship for now,,,just make sure you act smartly to avoid a NOsad..worse come to worse she might tell you, let me think about it...if she likes you, there's every possibilty she's gonna say YES.

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by firstking01(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2016

Third strategy...in the midst of the eatings, raise up a convo on relationship, it could be a love movie or something, ask her what's her view on boifrend galfrend stuffs and relationship as a whole, ask her when she intends going into a relationship...just be uncompromisingly romantic in your words and action introducing God too, so she'd know you are a God fearing guy too...two qualities i 've noticed that women admire most in men are.."being romantic and Godfearing"...ask them gals they will tell you itz true...from the conversation above, you would know if she's open for relationship for now or not,,,just make sure you act smartly to avoid a NOsad..worse come to worse she might tell you, let me think about it...if she likes you, there's every possibilty she's gonna say YES.

Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ma guy, she is still young, she probably doesn't know a thing abt relationships, just calm down OK. Stop assuming things.
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by gsalvatore: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Leave her Alone!.

Religious fanatics and hypocrisy..
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
How long do you expect her to wait around for you before someone snatches her up? If u expect her to wait at all, at least be clear about the nature of the relationship that you want with her. So she can decide if she wants something as serious as you yet.

If she hasn't even entered Uni yet she sounds too young for you sha. Like falling in love with a child. I actually suggest u just leave her alone to live her life...... Unless u feel the loff is too strong
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
gsalvatore:
Leave her Alone!.

Thank u jare

I hate dommies

Nd f**ls

She wud find sumone better u are ny d best all of over d world na

We av over 10 billion people in d world!

So u nt talkin makes no difference eat ur useless feelings!
gsalvatore:
Leave her Alone!.

Thank u jare

I hate dommies

Nd f**ls

She wud find sumone better u are ny d best all of over d world na

So u nt talkin makes no difference eat ur useless feelings!.

1 Like

gsalvatore:
Leave her Alone!.

Thank u jare

I hate dommies

Nd f**ls

She wud find sumone better u are nt d best all of over d world na

So u nt talkin makes no difference eat ur useless feelings!.
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by callMeAlpha(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sorry bro you've elapsed the required time limit to woo her...3 years?....sorry bro,you've been friendzoned,you're nw like a brother to her,jst look for other girls...*My opinion*
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by gsparks01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
good luck!
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
canadianprince:
A very good morning to all my fellow nairalanders. I have a situation right now, and I really don't have a clue as to deal with it. This strictly a thing of the heart. I am currently not into any relationship, not because I don't want to, but because I've decided to make my career a priority. Though, I was in no relationship, there was someone I was crushing on, in fact for over three years. Although as at that time, it was just a crush, and we were not so acquainted to be having a conversation. But over time, series of things happened and we got a little closer than before. Honestly I love this girl so deeply, and I also see her as a part of my future. I observed she is the shy type, but she always find my statements funny, and in some cases will be the one to start a conversation. I am 3 years older than she is. She is seeking admission to study in my school, so I got her contacts so as to notify her of important information. Anytime I called her, I wished the conversation would be longer in duration than I normally do make it out of my shyness. I am in my final year last semester already. The issue is this, I have been crushing on her right before her family and I got close. She is an active member of the church belonging to different groups. She seemed very religious. Now I'm afraid to let her know of my feelings because; one, the parents might not approve of it as a result of their religious belief, and I am afraid she might be of same opinion with them. I was able to talk with her last night, afterwards of which I sent her an encouragement text message. I was expecting a Thank U reply or call, but I got none. If she sensed that I am becoming too nice, kind and concerned about her, she absolutely will know about my feelings for her. And if she disapproves of it, the consequences will be devastating, as it certainly will ruin the family relationship, because her parents might be thinking I tried to corrupt their daughter. If I have my way, I wouldn't want her to know about my feelings, but I am the one feeling the excruciating pain, because I can't stop thinking about her.
I have been in a relationship before, but experience has taught me that, you must be financially and otherwise independent, if you want to have or experience a better relationship. As a result, I decided to focus more on my career. Though I'm still in school, I work with an organization. I don't earn much. After my service, I intend to write my professional exam, and focus more on acquiring skills and developing myself. I intend to have achieved all of that before going into any relationship. And now this girl has been in my heart for years, and my feelings for her is growing stronger year after year. What must I do to alleviate the pain I feel by keeping her in the dark about my feelings?

I have heard 2 ladies make this sentence to me, " Tell me anything you want, i will do it for you "..

Bro, just tell her what you want..
Re: I Am Dying In Silence by NemzySeries(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seemz ur both shyers

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Regrets Leaving Her Ex... / Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! / To The VIRGINS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.