Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out (7781 Views)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Please I need the advice of every experts and anybody who knows much about sex issues.
I have been suffering from high sex urge , which compels me to masturbate almost daily and it kill me not just slowly .And it affects seriously my one time strong spiritual life . at the expense of not wanting to rape my sister , I have to masturbate please help me I don't want to die like this.

cc:lalasticlala
Please help me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2018
have you ever thought of GETTING A GIRLFRIEND?!?!! your problem is NOT high libido, your problem is a lack of woman in your life!!!

16 Likes

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IamD18: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Try masturbate with red oil, dettol and Ghana pepper, you'll never get such unnecessary urge again.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by blakid(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Go and Marry.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
I have a girl friend but my faith don't permit sex till wedding night
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2018
blakid:
Go and get married.
am just twenty
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by alexmaye(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy
IamD18:
Try masturbate with red oil and Ghana pepper, you'll never get such unnecessary urge again.
grin
IamD18:
Try masturbate with red oil and Ghana pepper, you'll never get such unnecessary urge again.
#savage

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:
u funny oooo.
I don't say I wont to die . I say I need remedy to my death

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by flexxyworld(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaacRocks:

but your faith permits masturbation?? continue..

30 Likes

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2018
flexxyworld:

but your faith permits masturbation?? continue..
no but I can't control my self it better I destroy only my self .to destroying other persons destiny

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by flexxyworld(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaacRocks:
no but I can't control my self it better I destroy only my self .to destroying other persons destiny

yes I feel it's better too destroy yourself alone and please make sure you don't bring any innocent woman eventually into your already destroyed life then..

6 Likes

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by vizkiz: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaacRocks:

What the fück did I just read? grin

12 Likes

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2018
flexxyworld:

yes I feel it's better too destroy yourself alone and please make sure you don't bring any innocent woman eventually into your already destroyed life then..
u might see it as an destroyed life and still celebrate it in the future.
it becos I want to renew my life that I shout for help .that I fall into this sin doesn't mean I don't no what am doing in life.
it only my weak point .and I want to put an end to it with all means

3 Likes

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by MrOjay1(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by alexmaye(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Op Try To Keep Ya Self Busy Nd Always Keep Ya Mind Positive
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by 12spices(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Guy go and buy a sex doll .... shebi na libido be ur problem....u go see libido run
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by Kingsley1000(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Visit the nearest brothel and mastubate more..
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by Kingsley1000(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
On a serious note.go and marry
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
alexmaye:
Op Try To Keep Ya Self Busy Nd Always Keep Ya Mind Positive
Thanks bro God will help u too .
like you said it always happen in d morning and night .I will try my best
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
12spices:
Guy go and buy a sex doll .... shebi na libido be ur problem....u go see libido run
hun nairalanders self
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaacRocks:

yet you think your faith permits to masturbate like a sex mad person?!?!? here is a clue bro: you are already a sinner in the eyes of your faith!
you either have NO sex NO masturbation NOR sexual thoughts or you accept that you are weak and find a way to have sex.... but stop being an hypocrite.

my 2kobos: next time you get sexual urges, grab your holy book and read it.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by Kingsley1000(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaacRocks:
am just twenty
Marriage isnt by age.if u dont have the resources now,u can confide with ur parents and relatives for financial support.and mastubating evry day is bad,limit it to once a wk

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
On a serious note.go and marry
Nawa o . isay I no won marry na by force?

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by Don4eva(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Talk to your spiritual leader and always try to engage yourself with useful things, you can start learning an instrument or anything that will keep you busy an put your mind away from sex. Pray and read your bible. God will help you. Enjoy
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

yet you think your faith permits to masturbate like a sex mad person?!?!? here is a clue bro: you are already a sinner in the eyes of your faith!
you either have NO sex NO masturbation NOR sexual thoughts or you accept that you are weak and find a way to have sex.... but stop being an hypocrite.
hun thanks bro
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Don4eva:
Talk to your spiritual leader and always try to engage yourself with useful things, you can start learning an instrument or anything that will keep you busy an put your mind away from sex. Pray and read your bible. God will help you. Enjoy
thanks sir a feel relieved and honoured may God honour u too

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Don4eva:
ok thanks will put that to practice

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by GuntersChain(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
rent a room in a brothel.
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by alexmaye(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2018
IsaacRocks:
wink
IsaacRocks:
you Are Welcome I Can Gve You Some Suggestions As To What To Do At Night
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by apprentist(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Get busy bro, I feel you're too bored and idle.
But on another thought, I think its better you make use of your relationship instead of wanking yourself everyday since you feel you are too young to marry.

IsaacRocks:

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by Kingsley1000(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
GuntersChain:
rent a room in a brothel.
grin cheesy
Re: Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out by IsaacRocks(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
alexmaye:
winkyou Are Welcome I Can Gve You Some Suggestions As To What To Do At Night
ok sir I will like to know sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.