Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail (12441 Views)

Patrick Akpobolokemi Threatens To Slap Female Reporter (video, Pic) / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by dytbabe: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Na wa
And all I need in my life is just half of that 20m nairaa

It is well ooo
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by MadCow1: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

How much is Metuh charged for?
What is the amount of his bail?
Yet zombies cannot see Buhari is NOT fighting any war against corruption.
No!
He is simply on a targeted revenge mission.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2682938_img2015072826629_jpegfa206e5609ff464467c82ea736caee6a

Na BUHARI set Metuh bail?

Abeg carry your nonsense drex go left side of Yaba. angry

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Na wa.... buh anything dat will not allow buhari see money to loot is ok by me cool

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by bokohalal(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2016
What has Buhari got to do with setting bail conditions?
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Efcc and their initial gra gra.

Our judicial system is the problem. EFCC has done what any anti-graft agency would have done. So nothing like initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by Pavarottii(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2016
jaydee87:
where are we heading to in this country we always giving bail terms to real thieves but give sentences to mere thieves. why are we all hypocrites in Nigeria.. all those guilty of theft that led to the depreciation of our countries value should be jailed and all money collected back... buhari should look in this...
Easy on urself, trial has not begun!
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by anonimi: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2016
bokohalal:
What has Buhari got to do with setting bail conditions?

MadCow1:
Na BUHARI set Metuh bail?

Abeg carry your nonsense drex go left side of Yaba. angry

Bro, Abeg no vex. Na forget wey I forget.
Na Jonathan as CinC wey set Metuh bail.
Happy now grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3115319_fbimg1448250582417_jpegc4783182a1b9ab0ed04c3f1b5f5e1fbf
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by REALVISA: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2016
modath:

Say what shocked shocked shocked shocked

No cause for alarm though, he has 5 cases simultaneously, so he can't wriggle out of all.

Hope the CJN has taken taken notice of the saboteur of a judge though....

You are just right..he has much more than that amount of money stolen from the agency.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by agurza(f): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2016
This judge no try all, she did not key up into this anti corruption crusade. Well he has other pending cases to answer.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by jaydee87(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
Easy on urself, trial has not begun!
Pavarotti we all know after the bail he will abscond and never return..
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by ERAKAMUS: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2016
This regime is a FRAUD.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by bokohalal(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Bro, Abeg no vex. Na forget wey I forget.
Na Jonathan as CinC wey set Metuh bail.
Happy now grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3115319_fbimg1448250582417_jpegc4783182a1b9ab0ed04c3f1b5f5e1fbf

You used to be intelligent until Buhari got in your head.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by seeman(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2016
timilehin007:
Where do you expect a common man to get 20million

Mr Adeboye.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by isnovic(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2016
I thought the bail amount is now equal to the amount stolen plus two sureties with landed properties in Maitama District Abuja of no less than 200Million naira each.

I guess to every law, there is discretion sorry aberration.

efe aka ekpe na cho ni ke, aka ni ga fua.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by Emekamex(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Wait! So Methu got a bail of 400 million for looting 400 million and this nigga only got to bail himself with 20 million for a crime of over 700 million loot?
This corruption fight doesn't make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by blazetitov: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
ZuzuMan:

Yes !!! 20 million Naira only! The National Yam wey em Chop no reach inter BILLIONS. ......

Funny dude grin grin grin grin. But he will still have to vomit the yam regardless of the size.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by UrbanMystique: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Emekamex:
Wait! So Methu got a bail of 400 million for looting 400 million and this nigga only got to bail himself with 20 million for a crime of over 700 million loot?
This corruption fight doesn't make sense at all.
one of the corrupt judges we are talking about ..

1 Like

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by naijacarlovers: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wonderful.

700+ million = 20 million. (plus crutches).

400 million = 600 million. (plus white bangle).

2. billion USD = . (Plus swag).

Abeg check me out www.naijacarlovers.com
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by hush15: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked shocked shocked

This is shocking!

20milliom out of what? Dunno why all these judges are giving verdict this way? When some one stole money of about 800 million and was asked to bail out with 20million. Even though all facts and evidences points towards him and his colleagues as the real culprit.

Then, the information this is passing to Nigerians is that any citizen can loot up any available money and get bailed out with just 5% of the stolen money at the end of the day. This shows its a business deal with huge gain..........Just saying anyway......

I think there should be a proper and more sophisticated judgement against this kind of case subsequently. It shouldn't continue this way. I rest my case.

BTW, you can check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

In my own opinion, I think the judge did well o. The Onus was on EFCC to be more diligent their investigation . It only shows that EFCC don't have any substantial that could either increase the bail value if he still needed to be granted bail or that he was refused bail based on the enormity of what he did. This is not about the judge being partial or corrupt but prosecutors coming up with strong evidence...
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by hush15: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked shocked shocked

This is shocking!

20milliom out of what? Dunno why all these judges are giving verdict this way? When some one stole money of about 800 million and was asked to bail out with 20million. Even though all facts and evidences points towards him and his colleagues as the real culprit.

Then, the information this is passing to Nigerians is that any citizen can loot up any available money and get bailed out with just 5% of the stolen money at the end of the day. This shows its a business deal with huge gain..........Just saying anyway......

I think there should be a proper and more sophisticated judgement against this kind of case subsequently. It shouldn't continue this way. I rest my case.

BTW, you can check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats

In my own opinion, I think the judge did well o. The Onus was on EFCC to be more diligent their investigation . It only shows that EFCC don't have any substantial that could either increase the bail value if he still needed to be granted bail or that he was refused bail based on the enormity of what he did. This is not about the judge being partial or corrupt but prosecutors coming up with strong evidence...

Sw
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by aloaye11: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
with this,I realise that our greatest problem in this country is d police n our shameless judges. just yesterday I was reading one news online were a common man who stole 500,000 was sentenced to about 21yrs in prison with option of fine of 2,000,000. some was sentenced to 10yrs in prison for stealing 100,000 n now with all evidence u sentenced a person who stole billions with a bail of 20m. u guys are evil n do not want d progress of this country. with this kind of judgement, it shows our judicial system is still rotten like d rotten fowl egg. I just believe d best option for PMB is to establish a special anti corruption court. wat a pity of a country.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by princeade86(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
cutetopsey:
shocked shocked shocked

This is shocking!

. Compare it to metuh bail. Dis shows dat this govnt is truly tackling pdp alone.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail by precious1967(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
N20 million naira bail on N800 is small compaired to metuh's bail of N400 million to N400 million.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run / EFCC Detectives To Quiz Ekweremadu Over Assets / 100 Most Impactful NGOs And Donor Agencies To Be Unveiled At African NGO Festiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.