Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite (40862 Views)

Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
hmmm,i guess its celine,nah only u get sharp mouth like this, anyways happy new yr and ow was ur day?
Lol no its not , u saying my mouth aint sharp shocked
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TrapLORD(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
oya wre sinnzu dey?cos nah only celine234 and ladyboss1 knw the meanin of pbs.

Its Lala. (Wateva the fvck that means grin)
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
TrapLORD:

Ike gi
grin nah so u dey greet person abi pbs

U shouldn't have told him tho lol wanted to see how long it took him to figure it out damn grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
TrapLORD:

Lol,padi happy new yr,bin a while tho,i hardly cum online dis days. . .ow ur side?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Traplord check the whizpah app for number with wtsapp wink
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
TrapLORD:

lala so its u? Na wah,u jez disappeared into thin air like that,i askd of u tire. . . .ow ur life?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ournaijablog(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:

Don't mind the foolish fu. Ck boy he is even on nairaland @ijebu2020
looool, his id speaks for him, ijebu grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:

U shouldn't have told him tho lol wanted to see how long it took him to figure it out damn grin
huussh! I jez need like 10min to chat wit u and i'll figure out.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
Lol im outter here phone is messing up embarassed
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TrapLORD(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:
Traplord check the whizpah app for number with wtsapp wink

Just checked couldn't find it. Whzph via gmail.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by jaez(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Aw I won take read d txt book wey u post now en undecided
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:
Lol im outter here phone is messing up embarassed
latr. . .
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TrapLORD(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
Lol,padi happy new yr,bin a while tho,i hardly cum online dis days. . .ow ur side?

Baba myside tight oo... You don move to next level na? Come forget you boy ni sad
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:
This is proof money can't buy class
This is how you know Lagos fu... Ck boys they insult with single status, being ugly and if you are fine and rich they call you ashawo.
Yes gbemi was mean but these guys took it too far I pity their girlfriends/wives
Meanwhile why would you even allude to your grandfather's achievements instead of making a name for yourself (though they are known as party crashers)

The drunken oafs are quoting their politician grandfather's dubious 'achievements' as if it's a plus.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
TrapLORD:

Baba myside tight oo... You don move to next level na? Come forget you boy ni sad
iffa hear say i 4get u. . . .u nah my padi nah,me knw say we go huk up soonest.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TrapLORD(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
iffa hear say i 4get u. . . .u nah my padi nah,me knw say we go huk up soonest.

No P bross. Just remember me when you enter your kingdom biko grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
TrapLORD:

No P bross. Just remember me when you enter your kingdom biko grin
LOL
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
TrapLORD:

Just checked couldn't find it. Whzph via gmail.
Resent
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
tongue
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by UIA04(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
ziddy:

The drunken oafs are quoting their politician grandfather's dubious 'achievements' as if it's a plus.
Lol
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:

tongue
mis'd u small sha,so tel me why u left like that Even ask'd rokiatu and she said she hasn't heard 4rm u as well,tho she said sumtin abt u loosing sum1,didnt really get it.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TrapLORD(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:
Resent
grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by SURElee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
What am yet to understand is what really gave Gbemi the right to call people out on social media for crashing an event and begging for invites when the event is hers.

This. Also goes to show that toolz must have complained or whispered to gbemi about it, and gbemi goes on social media to act voltron. Anyway she got got served. Because the two brothers have placed her where she belongs.

I hope she learns not to look down on people simply because she's royal not knowing the calibre of people she felt she was washing and I hope she gets a stylist to beef up her brand because she really need to look into what these guys have talked about.

My take? Gbemi got served wella! Next tme she no go take panadol for anoda person head ache.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TrapLORD(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:
Resent
grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by TheAziz: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
so who go read all dz ones?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
yetseyi:

lool

Well they shouldn't have said all that. It was just too much energy maybe they had some sort of beef before.

The biitch is just an idiot and ya typical two-faced Yoruba slag that thrives on talking recklessly.

I think they had to go go in cos she crushed their egos needlessly on social media. grin

Those guys look too flee to be crashing weddings for food. So that might just be their lifestyle for networking. And networking is a hustle cos it puts ya face out here and creates publicity for you, especially if you're in a field that feeds off publicity and networking. But she decided to knock their hustle and shame them in public glare - despite the fact that they're above her on the social ladder. Some skets just have no respect for real nyggahs. grin

Anyway, she got served with full English breakie, and they got more publicity in return. At least I know them now and I'll always be on the look-out for Olumofin. grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Favolly(f): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hahahahaha!

See gist o! cheesy Rotflmao!!

Meanwhile....

Summary of all a Nigerian guy can say to you in
a fight is :
1. You’re ugly
2. You’re single/nobody wants you/go and find a
husband
3. You're fat

Then if you’re none of the above:
4. You're a runs girl. Irrespective of physical appearances
5. Random shouts of Ashewo! No evidence needed... Every girl in an argument with a man is one.
6. You like me and I didn't gree for you.
7. I will beat you up.
8. You didn’t shut up, you’re out of luck, his intelligence has reached it's maximum capacity, He actually beats you up! Hehehe

Fellow Nigerian women, if any of these basic agberos have ever said anything that is any way more intellectually sophisticated than this to you during a trade of words, I challenge you to challenge me! Lols.

This Joro guy always rubbed everyone off the wrong way… we were right! Mr Psychologist, how can you be ranting like a mad person like this?? I may even have supported them, but overkill…… disgusting. Very uncouth and just plain ol cringeworthy. He even decided to refer to her state of origin. Who are you? My mum's carpenter from the 80s? You call yourself a professional psychologist and speak casually about rape, female genital!a and just all sorts of dirty stuff? Way to be stuck in 200l Ogun State University… No way in hell you graduated, much less have any sort of advanced degree to qualify you as anything but a psychologist’s driver.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Khez: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gbemi na stupid old fool, she needs to shut her ugly sef and look for a husband and stop insulting people

The guy sha para

She don see her match, the way she talks about people is soo unprofessional and others they fear o

Nonsense
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
TheAziz:
so who go read all dz ones?

I wonder o.

Where is the tweet that brought on these rants sef?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by adisa204(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
UIA04:
This is proof money can't buy class
This is how you know Lagos fu... Ck boys they insult with single status, being ugly and if you are fine and rich they call you ashawo.
Yes gbemi was mean but these guys took it too far I pity their girlfriends/wives
Meanwhile why would you even allude to your grandfather's achievements instead of making a name for yourself (though they are known as party crashers)
So the boys left their home training for just 10minutes rant and now you all are calling them uncultured guys. Biko sometimes all this ladies need to be put in there place.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by goodgate: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Ori gbogbo won o pe.
Ope, thats not you on your DP, I know her,everyone in Magodo and the Island knows her as a BIG time OLOSHO. Change it.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Favolly:
Hahahahaha!

See gist o! cheesy Rotflmao!!

Meanwhile....

Summary of all a Nigerian guy can say to you in
a fight is :
1. You’re ugly
2. You’re single/nobody wants you/go and find a
husband
3. You're fat

Then if you’re none of the above:
4. You're a runs girl. Irrespective of physical appearances
5. Random shouts of Ashewo! No evidence needed... Every girl in an argument with a man is one.
6. You like me and I didn't gree for you.
7. I will beat you up.
8. You didn’t shut up, you’re out of luck, his intelligence has reached it's maximum capacity, He actually beats you up! Hehehe

Fellow Nigerian women, if any of these basic agberos have ever said anything that is any way morei ntellectually sophisticated than this to you during a trade of words, I challenge you to challenge me! Lols.

Shymmex certainly can't prove you wrong on this one.

This Joro guy always rubbed everyone off the wrong way… we were right! Mr Psychologist, how can you be ranting like a mad person like this?? I may even have supported them, but overkill…… disgusting. Very uncouth and just plain ol cringeworthy. He even decided to refer to her state of origin. Who are you? My mum's carpenter from the 80s? You call yourself a professional psychologist and speak casually about rape, female genital!a and just all sorts of dirty stuff? Way to be stuck in 200l Ogun State University… No way in hell you graduated, much less have any sort of advanced degree to qualify you as anything but a psychologist’s driver.

Well, at least they now have publicity, never heard of them before now.

Are they supposed to be from Ondo state?

I'm still confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids / Uche Ogbodo Is Pregnant With Her Second Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.