Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite (40850 Views)

Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Favolly(f): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

Shymmex certainly can't prove you wrong on this one.

Well, at least they now have publicity, never heard of them before now.

Are they supposed to be from Ondo state?

I'm still confused.

I'm not exactly sure what they do for a living but the Joro dude claims to be a psychologist/Relationship expert and if being a socialite/social climber pays the bills, then I guess that's their stock-in-trade. Lol!

According to the Instagram rant, they are all from Ondo. "....I am the Grandson of the most prominent Ondo state politician of his time, Frontline Politician Education Minister in the First Republic alongside RA Fani Kayode aka Fani Power, TOS Benson, Festus Okotie Eboh, Alfred Rewane, Anthony Enahoro, SL Akintola, Oba Akran, Kola Balogun, just to mention but a few, and Great Grandson of the Otun Egba of Abeokuta....."

Lol! Bye!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by E383: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:

I'm not exactly sure what they do for a living but the Joro dude claims to be a psychologist/Relationship expert and if being a socialite/social climber pays the bills, then I guess that's their stock-in-trade. Lol!

According to the Instagram rant, they are all from Ondo. "....I am the Grandson of the most prominent Ondo state politician of his time, Frontline Politician Education Minister in the First Republic alongside RA Fani Kayode aka Fani Power, TOS Benson, Festus Okotie Eboh, Alfred Rewane, Anthony Enahoro, SL Akintola, Oba Akran, Kola Balogun, just to mention but a few, and Great Grandson of the Otun Egba of Abeokuta....."

Lol! Bye!

You!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Favolly(f): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2016
E383:

You!
Hallo hun! cheesy
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2016
tpiar:

Shymmex certainly can't prove you wrong on this one.

Well, at least they now have publicity, never heard of them before now.

Are they supposed to be from Ondo state?

I'm still confused.

Lmao. Tilapia, why're you calling my name in vain? Please, I don't do social media, apart from following strippers and video models for twerking videos to watch when I'm bored, fashion tips, and a few celebrities that are funny for jokes. I'm a ghost and I ain't got time for useless idle talks and leading fake lives with pictures. There's money to be made out there in the real world - than trying to impress inconsequential clowns. As for NL - this is just for clowning the obtuse illiterates that populate the forum and Nigeria. grin

Keep my dyck out of ya mouth. If you want to meet them - just slide into their DMs. They sure won't reject giving you a good beat, if you're good looking. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by E383: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:

Hallo hun! cheesy

Goan sleep! cheesy
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Favolly(f): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2016
E383:

Goan sleep! cheesy
Yessir!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:

Lol! Bye!

Why do you care about what they do for a living?

And what's wrong in clapping back at a loose mouthed idiot who called them out in public glare unprovoked? When did it become a crime to defend yourself against character assassination? Even if they're wedding crashers and social climbers (they don't even look like the type), what's her business? Oh, it's okay for her to chat shyte unprovoked, but it's a crime for them to reciprocate the gesture, no?

See when you're attacked and the gloves come off - all is fair. If you can't handle the heat, don't go around looking for trouble.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by UIA04(f): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2016
adisa204:
So the boys left their home training for just 10minutes rant and now you all are calling them uncultured guys. Biko sometimes all this ladies need to be put in there place.
Cultured people don't crash parties to the extent that even their friends avoid inviting them

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 1:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao. my mama is Tilapia, blah blah vulgarity, rubbish talk

Levels. I am humble but not to the extent of allowing small boys with no decorum [such as yourself and your crew], to talk trash when I no be una mate.

quote me anywhere.

you talk it today, for sure you wont talk it tomorrow unless as proof you need your meds.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Favolly(f): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

Why do you care about what they do for a living?

And what's wrong in clapping back at a loose mouthed idiot who called them out in public glare unprovoked? When did it become a crime to defend yourself against character assassination? Even if they're wedding crashers and social climbers (they don't even look like the type), what's her business? Oh, it's okay for her to chat shyte unprovoked, but it's a crime for them to reciprocate the gesture, no?

Oga, I don't care about what they do for a living. I was only responding to the other guy that quoted me.

Character assassination, you say? Puhlease!! If you read the rants well, you will see that even they have owned the 'wedding crashing' title. Dude said he woke up to 100 missed calls. How did his 100 loyalists decode that they were the ones being subbed if indeed, party crashing is not in their character?

It's obvious what happened here na. Toolz told her girl the story of how they asked for wedding invite. So it's not as if what Gbemi said wasn't true. The issue, is she should have stayed on her lane and minded her own business instead of going to put it out there on social media.

In answer to your question, NO! It is not okay for Gbemi to have done what she did. But if you don't see anything wrong with the content of the brothers' rants and you choose to call it 'reciprocating the gesture', then i'm sorry, but i cant help you. What she said, albeit true, was totally unnecessary, even if she didn’t mention names. However the level they descended to to make their point was way too low. Ah ah! It could have been a quick two or three-lined comeback but they wrote epistles about her anatomy; both seen and unseen, her perceived financial status... I went through the brother's  instagram page and watched those horrible videos and I just kept thinking “This guy is a psychologist??” Casually throwing around allegations of child abuse and sexual problems, battering at her self esteem like he wants this Gbemi girl to become suicidal all because she mentioned something that actually happens to be true.

Yes, you can never predict how someone would react to your insults, direct or indirect... But if you, the insulted, now decide to act like the lowlife you were insinuated to be, then you’ve lost both ways. To put this in context, lets just say if they're both trash, Gbemi is recyclable bottles and cans… these id!ots are rotten beans that you forgot to throw out of your lunch bag... effers gon stink up the whole building. You gotta throw them out with the container sef!”

The most interesting thing remains how Toolz isnt being called out after the outright admission that she is the one who let the cat out of the bag about the soliciting of invitation cards. Is she untouchable as they also wish to attend her wedding and don't want to offend her?? Very interesting show of cowardice. #Just saying

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2016
i'm quite sure tomorrow or the day after, all parties involved will deny this ever happened.

anyway, who are they all dating?

how old are those two boys/men?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 2:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:

Oga, I don't care about what they do for a living. I was only responding to the other guy that quoted me.

Character assassination, you say? Puhlease!! If you read the rants well, you will see that even they have owned the 'wedding crashing' title. Dude said he woke up to 100 missed calls. How did his 100 loyalists decode that they were the ones being subbed if indeed, party crashing is not in their character?

It's obvious what happened here na. Toolz told her girl the story of how they asked for wedding invite. So it's not as if what Gbemi said wasn't true. The issue, is she should have stayed on her lane and minded her own business instead of going to put it out there on social media.

In answer to your question, NO! It is not okay for Gbemi to have done what she did. But if you don't see anything wrong with the content of the brothers' rants and you choose to call it 'reciprocating the gesture', then i'm sorry, but i cant help you. What she said, albeit true, was totally unnecessary, even if she didn’t mention names. However the level they descended to to make their point was way too low. Ah ah! It could have been a quick two or three-lined comeback but they wrote epistles about her anatomy; both seen and unseen, her perceived financial status... I went through the brother's  instagram page and watched those horrible videos and I just kept thinking “This guy is a psychologist??” Casually throwing around allegations of child abuse and sexual problems, battering at her self esteem like he wants this Gbemi girl to become suicidal all because she mentioned something that actually happens to be true.

Yes, you can never predict how someone would react to your insults, direct or indirect... But if you, the insulted, now decide to act like the lowlife you were insinuated to be, then you’ve lost both ways. To put this in context, lets just say if they're both trash, Gbemi is recyclable bottles and cans… these id!ots are rotten beans that you forgot to throw out of your lunch bag... effers gon stink up the whole building. You gotta throw them out with the container sef!”

The most interesting thing remains how Toolz isnt being called out after the outright admission that she is the one who let the cat out of the bag about the soliciting of invitation cards. Is she untouchable as they also wish to attend her wedding and don't want to offend her?? Very interesting show of cowardice. #Just saying

It's character assassination. I think everyone is guilty of attending parties they're not directly invited to, at one point or the other in their lives. Personally, I'm not the party type, but I know most summers I do attend one or two weddings with my uncles, cousins, brother, or friends I'm not invited to. They know the people and when they ring me to come with them...if I'm not busy, most times I just ask them about the type of crowd that will be there. And cos I meet some of the best chics at weddings - I just tag along to go look for chics. It's just normal. Now you've got folks who're socialites and based on their fields (according to their instagram: one is a politician, while the other is into relationship counselling) - they obviously need networking and publicity, with their faces everywhere. So it's more or less a hustle for them. For her to call them out unprovoked on social media in public glare (she also has tens of thousands of followers on twitter) for their lifestyle is basically character assassination. That was a low blow and they have a right to respond. And once it gets to that - you can't fault folks for whatever method they choose cos all is fair in a war.

Apparently, this isn't the first time folks said shyte about them and it seems they've had enough. And when people are pushed to the wall - they become unpredictable. From the hilarious videos the younger brother posted on instagram - you can see that the chic crushed his ego. grin grin grin How do you expect a wounded lion like that to respond? grin

Toolz didn't call them out - the other chic with 3XL cheekbones did. Heck, she also allegedly tagged/replied someone that called the younger brother a quack psychologist, after throwing the shade. All unprovoked. So she was definitely asking for it and they gave it to her on steroids. I'm sure after this - she's going to start watching her mouth. grin

But don't lie, those guys go hard in the paint, alie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 2:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Why did one of them call her Akoko though?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Favolly(f): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

Toolz didn't call them out - the other chic with 3XL cheekbones did. Heck, she also allegedly tagged/replied someone that called the younger brother a quack psychologist, after throwing the shade. All unprovoked. So she was definitely asking for it and they gave it to her on steroids. I'm sure after this - she's going to start watching her mouth. grin

But don't lie, those guys go hard in the paint, alie?
Oh, Cynthia? I know Toolz didn't call them out but I'm saying she's the originator of the gist. If she didn't tell Gbemi about the solicitation of invitation cards, we wouldn't have heard anything. She actually went on twitter to reply Gbemi too...

As for the brothers, if I ever see those boys in public, I will pick up my skirt and run the other way. I can't lie, I’m already afraid of them. I hail the sistehs that are dating them, whoever they may be.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2016
goodgate:
Ope, thats not you on your DP, I know her,everyone in Magodo and the Island knows her as a BIG time OLOSHO. Change it.
Oh really? Thanks. I got those photos on IG but I've changed it now.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Chinwem(f): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:
Hahahahaha!

See gist o! cheesy Rotflmao!!

Meanwhile....

Summary of all a Nigerian guy can say to you in
a fight is :
1. You’re ugly
2. You’re single/nobody wants you/go and find a
husband
3. You're fat

Then if you’re none of the above:
4. You're a runs girl. Irrespective of physical appearances
5. Random shouts of Ashewo! No evidence needed... Every girl in an argument with a man is one.
6. You like me and I didn't gree for you.
7. I will beat you up.
8. You didn’t shut up, you’re out of luck, his intelligence has reached it's maximum capacity, He actually beats you up! Hehehe

Fellow Nigerian women, if any of these basic agberos have ever said anything that is any way more intellectually sophisticated than this to you during a trade of words, I challenge you to challenge me! Lols.

This Joro guy always rubbed everyone off the wrong way… we were right! Mr Psychologist, how can you be ranting like a mad person like this?? I may even have supported them, but overkill…… disgusting. Very uncouth and just plain ol cringeworthy. He even decided to refer to her state of origin. Who are you? My mum's carpenter from the 80s? You call yourself a professional psychologist and speak casually about rape, female genital!a and just all sorts of dirty stuff? Way to be stuck in 200l Ogun State University… No way in hell you graduated, much less have any sort of advanced degree to qualify you as anything but a psychologist’s driver.

You said it all
Especially the rape comment
No wonder they called him QUACK
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

I think they had to go go in cos she crushed their egos needlessly on social media. grin

Those guys look too flee to be crashing weddings for food. So that might just be their lifestyle for networking. And networking is a hustle cos it puts ya face out here and creates publicity for you, especially if you're in a field that feeds off publicity and networking. But she decided to knock their hustle and shame them in public glare - despite the fact that they're above her on the social ladder. Some skets just have no respect for real nyggahs. grin

Anyway, she got served with full English breakie, and they got more publicity in return. At least I know them now and I'll always be on the look-out for Olumofin. grin

No matter what she said, the response was too much now haba.

Did you say look too flee to crash for food? I am almost sure they are not in that category but if you are in naija you ll know that anything is possible. There are people who dress super gorgeously and crash parties for food and sometimes sprayed money in fact you will never suspect them they are professionals , they blend in perfectly loool. Anyway I do agree that parties are a good way to network.

By the way where is the post that caused all this wahala, what exactly did she say gaaan.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Chastekingkong(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2016
kelvyn7:
SO MAKE I CARRY CHAIR SIT DOWN DEY READ THIS ABI? undecided
bro me too I fear,when no thesis writing all of them no get work...say one person go skul no mean say them go get brain...abi wetin you think my brother?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Sitex:
these guys came to a knife fight with bombs
Are you villageparrot in disguise?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by kelvyn7: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Chastekingkong:
bro me too I fear,when no thesis writing all of them no get work...say one person go skul no mean say them go get brain...abi wetin you think my brother?

NA SO OOO, LOL grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2016
pbs4real:
mis'd u small sha,so tel me why u left like that Even ask'd rokiatu and she said she hasn't heard 4rm u as well,tho she said sumtin abt u loosing sum1,didnt really get it.
Yes my younger brother sad .. But story for another day not here smiley
Hope u good ...
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2016
BumBae:
Yes my younger brother sad .. But story for another day not here smiley Hope u good ...
dafuq! Am really sorry abt ur loss,may his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Sitex(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Rhemmymatician:
Are you villageparrot in disguise?
I have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
pbs4real:
dafuq! Am really sorry abt ur loss,may his soul RIP.
Thanks dear , appreciate it . Yes oh in jesus name Amen

How u been coping without ur two fav ladies wer is celine not seen here lately
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2016
BumBae:

Thanks dear , appreciate it . Yes oh in jesus name Amen

How u been coping without ur two fav ladies wer is celine not seen here lately
been a while i came online tho,jez once in a while,nw that u are bk. . .Lol. . .wen last hv u heard 4rm roki baby?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Favolly:

Oh, Cynthia? I know Toolz didn't call them out but I'm saying she's the originator of the gist. If she didn't tell Gbemi about the solicitation of invitation cards, we wouldn't have heard anything. She actually went on twitter to reply Gbemi too...

As for the brothers, if I ever see those boys in public, I will pick up my skirt and run the other way. I can't lie, I’m already afraid of them. I hail the sistehs that are dating them, whoever they may be.

Err, even if she's the "originator" of the gist - the fact that she didn't send for them exonerated her from the madness. At the end of the day she didn't ask Ms. 3XL cheekbones to broadcast the news and throw stones. Once you throw stones, there's no point hiding ya hands - you just have to be responsible for the consequences that come with it. That comes with the territory. grin She nuked their self-esteem and I'm sure they won't be attending any wedding ceremony any time soon and if they do, they will probably start taking the invites everywhere to show people. grin

Well, that's the essence for clapping back. The chic is going to start watching her mouth henceforth. And other trifling loose mouthed chics are also going to stop sending for them and they'll know that there are consequences involved. In short term, there'll be backlash from pseudo-sophisticated folks about how they reacted. But cos folks have short memories - they'll win on the long run and reckless talkers will start watching their mouths. And they're already winning now as well cos they need any type of publicity (good and bad) for what they do.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
yetseyi:

No matter what she said, the response was too much now haba.

Did you say look too flee to crash for food? I am almost sure they are not in that category but if you are in naija you ll know that anything is possible. There are people who dress super gorgeously and crash parties for food and sometimes sprayed money in fact you will never suspect them they are professionals , they blend in perfectly loool. Anyway I do agree that parties are a good way to network.

By the way where is the post that caused all this wahala, what exactly did she say gaaan.

Loooooooooool. Nothing is too much when you're defending yourself against an unprovoked attack in a war of attrition. A real warrior would either ignore or go the kill. And they went for the latter. grin grin grin

Check this link for her shots: http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/01/are-you-guilty-gbemi-olateru-olagbegi-toolz-take-on-party-crashers/

Darn! Them nyggahs right there are too flee to be crashing weddings for food. C'mon, I know poverty is real in naij, but they don't even look like they live in naij and with all the super nice trads they rock everywhere, I doubt they're hungry. Shyte, I need to start checking their insta from time to time just to get some insight into how to rock Yoruba trads - Yoruba trads for men are flee as fvck.

C'mon, this nyggah rocked creative recreation crepz on Yoruba trad and made it look fly. That right there is like taking fashion sense to ionosphere. This nyggah is going to make me start rocking creative recreation again (I stopped in 2012). Check out the pic:

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loooooooooool. Nothing is too much when you're defending yourself against an unprovoked attack in a war of attrition. A real warrior would either ignore or go the kill. And they went for the latter. grin grin grin

Check this link for her shots: http://www.bellanaija.com/2016/01/are-you-guilty-gbemi-olateru-olagbegi-toolz-take-on-party-crashers/

Darn! Them nyggahs right there are too flee to be crashing weddings for food. C'mon, I know poverty is real in naij, but they don't even look like they live in naij and with all the super nice trads they rock everywhere, I doubt they're hungry. Shyte, I need to start checking their insta from time to time just to get some insight into how to rock Yoruba trads - Yoruba trads for men are flee as fvck.

C'mon, this nyggah rocked creative recreation crepz on Yoruba trad and made it look fly. That right there is like taking fashion sense to ionosphere. This nyggah is going to make me start rocking creative recreation again (I stopped in 2012). Check out the pic:

not sure this friend of yours is from Ondo State.

In any case, their attacks are on a monarch, not the OAP personality. Given the news about monarchs in the SW over the past year, there is no other way to look at this incident.

Please do not respond to me with vulgarity or uncouthness.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

Okay well she shouldnt have said all that if toolz gave her a heads up she still shouldnt have. But those guys have a phd in yabbing it was just too low abeg. Did I just see frog princess/gorilla as a heading of one of the videos? Haba. Since it was Tunde himself that invited them they should have just left her. The venom was too much jare .

The outfit is nice but those shoes sha.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
How come this was not a wedding?

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/09/first-photos-from-tolu-toolz-oniru-captain-tunde-demurens-introduction/

Once you put on the veil which is then removed and you are identified by your groom, that is a wedding.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009 / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.