Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite (41194 Views)

Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
pbs4real:
been a while i came online tho,jez once in a while,nw that u are bk. . .Lol. . .wen last hv u heard 4rm roki baby?
Not heard from her ina while but i sent her an email a while bk
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiaobsession: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
i will open thread for people who want to ask about or interact with rokiatu, plz do not derail threads.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
yetseyi:

Okay well she shouldnt have said all that if toolz gave her a heads up she still shouldnt have. But those guys have a phd in yabbing it was just too low abeg. Did I just see frog princess/gorilla as a heading of one of the videos? Haba. Since it was Tunde himself that invited them they should have just left her. The venom was too much jare .

The outfit is nice but those shoes sha.

Lol. They got that vicious wordplay from Yoruba women. You know when you're dealing with women with razor mouths, you just have to take it a notch higher, to be able to match the venom. Coupled with the fact that this is the hip-hop generation and everything has "no limit" like Master P. So if you want to go it at it, it's either you go hard or go home. Frog princess and gorilla - that's double whammy of animalia and the merging of reptilia and mammalia. grin Darn! That nyggah went in. I can't believe he gives relationship advice and he's also psychologist. grin grin grin

The outfit and shoes look decent - he just basically made the trad fit into urban fashion and he pulled it off. When is ya wedding? I'm going to crash ya wedding in Yoruba trad and kickers. Check out what kickers look like (the best footwear ever):

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiaobsession: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Shymm3x:

I can't believe he gives relationship advice and he's also psychologist.

and we wonder at nairaland posters.

when responding, dont do so vulgularly, thanks.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Shymm3x post=42377621]

Lol. They got that vicious wordplay from Yoruba women. You know when you're dealing with women with razor mouths, you just have to take it a notch higher, to be able to match the venom. Coupled with the fact that this is the hip-hop generation and everything has "no limit" like Master P. So if you want to go it at it, it's either you go hard or go home. Frog princess and gorilla - that's double whammy of animalia and the merging of reptilia and mammalia. grin Darn! That nyggah went in. I can't believe he gives relationship advice and he's also psychologist. grin grin grin

The outfit and shoes look decent - he just basically made the trad fit into urban fashion and he pulled it off. When is ya wedding? I'm going to crash ya wedding in Yoruba trad and kickers. Check out what kickers look like (the best footwear ever):

You are such a case shey you know, you are still jesting about the yabs abi. You even went genetic about the yabs. Diaris God oooo.

Looks decent /okay maybe but doesn't just look right. Kindly wear a proper shoe on the agbada when coming not that stuff in the picture except you are wearing something else lool.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
[
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
BumBae:

Not heard from her ina while but i sent her an email a while bk
ok madam, did u cum home 4 xmas?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
pbs4real:
ok madam, did u cum home 4 xmas?
Nah
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
BumBae:
Nah
but i saw someone that luks like u in ikoyi.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
pbs4real:
but i saw someone that luks like u in ikoyi.
Lol might have been me shhhh
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
yetseyi:

Lool. Kickers are London classic all purpose footwear. It's not really about how they look - it is about how you rock them, especially the laces. If you ever see me in kickers, you will definitely fall in love with me loool.

Just tell all ya friends to watch out for the Yoruba don that will get them hypnotised by just his presence alone.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
BumBae:
Lol might have been me shhhh
hahahacheesy iffa hear
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool. Kickers are London classic all purpose footwear. It's not really about how they look - it is about how you rock them, especially the laces. If you ever see me in kickers, you will definitely fall in love with me loool.

Just tell all ya friends to watch out for the Yoruba don that will get them hypnotised by just his presence alone.

Alright then but my friends and I are resistant to the charming looks of Ijebu guys.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
yetseyi:

Alright then but my friends and I are resistant to the charming looks of Ijebu guys.

Lol. You know you can't resist the charming looks cos it's as potent as Ijebu voodoo and its power to hypnotise on sight is second to none. grin

Don't worry, I'm gonna take you and ya friends to the next Ojude Oba festival and watch you dance for me. grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ijebu2020: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
UIA04:

You too are just like them a lion on nairaland but a rat in real life
Now go over my post again and read where I also condemned gbemis act
They can't claim to be classy and rant over the Internet like that. That is the reason they force themselves into people's parties. No one wants to associate with men like that

UIA04 I dnt blame u, I blamed ur upbringing upon ur poverty ridden and wretched life.....ure still using dirty stupid Bleep words at strangers you dnt know...anyway m sure d way u were brought up badly same way u will bring up ur chidlren its a pitty even if ure frm broken home nd ghetto u can modify urself nd give ur life a meaning I blame t on ur upbringing go back and seek proper upbringing uhhmm!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ijebu2020: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
ournaijablog:
looool, his id speaks for him, ijebu grin grin grin grin

ournaijablog...for you I dnt blame u..its the unemployment that has eaten deep to your brains until you dnt know wht to say..anyway if ure looking for traffic for your stupid blog am not going to be one.....sorry ooo if u cant beat them you join them right..you better go and find a job as a factory worker or find your way to Italy to do Olosho thngs..ths ur aproko nonsense blog can never take you anywhere ooo..lt me ask you whats d big deal about been IJEBU BOY? You think everyone will not b proud of their origin like you a lost soul hisssss
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiaobsession: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
^ are you ijebu or igbo?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ournaijablog(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

ournaijablog...for you I dnt blame u..its the unemployment that has eaten deep to your brains until you dnt know wht to say..anyway if ure looking for traffic for your stupid blog am not going to be one.....sorry ooo if u cant beat them you join them right. You better go and find a job as a factory worker or find your way to Italy to do Olosho thngs..ths ur aproko nonsense blog can never take you anywhere ooo..lt me ask you whats d big deal about been IJEBU BOY? You think everyone will not b proud of their origin like you a lost soul hisssss
smh ur the only dumb person here who didn't know this was a joke, am not an ethnic bigot like you, whatever you wish me I wish you a hundred fold, I cover my blog with the blood of Jesus you no reach, as for the advice you gave me you can give it to your sisters or ur gf they deserve it grin well last time I checked blogging is a job of passion so am technically not unemployed and my blog will take me places in Jesus name Amen places that you will hear of but will never go to because ur a bigot and a woman hater and also an enemy of progress, traffic located my blog because I actually know what I am doing, GOD has been looking out for me and all others who wouldn't get riches through ingenuine means.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ijebu2020: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
ournaijablog:
smh ur the only dumb person here who didn't know this was a joke, am not an ethnic bigot like you, whatever you wish me I wish you a hundred fold, I cover my blog with the blood of Jesus you no reach, as for the advice you gave me you can give it to your sisters or ur gf they deserve it grin well last time I checked blogging is a job of passion so am technically not unemployed and my blog will take me places in Jesus name Amen places that you will hear of but will never go to because ur a bigot and a woman hater and also an enemy of progress, traffic located my blog because I actually know what I am doing, GOD has been looking out for me and all others who wouldn't get riches through ingenuine means.

YOU ARE SICK..and my sisters can employ your whole family and your miserable self.whats the meaning of ethnic bigot and dumb..if you can go and check my posts Ive rather spoken against ethnicism and divisions, you know what u under age poor lazy nairalanders shld stop spewing rubbish at strangers okay...infact whats your business with my post/comment?....u mst b so deranged by poverty that you think every1 shld be poor and remain unlucky and unfortunate like you! those of us who got good thngs and good life are blessed by God .....you keep mentioning Jesus and God...did you read your bible properlly I bet you dont,anyway I still tell you if you continue like this ur BLOG will fail and fail woefully..U will remember I told you this.dont use your own mouth to brign curse upon urself.....U dnt know who the person ure talking is ..get a life and stop using ur under age brain..well if you or any1 frm ur family nees serious help or job be humble to tell me I wil fix you under 24hours even if its all your family..dont doubt...befor you wish me anythng wht do you know about me? I can just bless ur stupid life with $10,000 usd right now...slowpoke ure!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ournaijablog(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
ijebu2020:

YOU ARE SICK..and my sisters can employ your whole family and your miserable self.whats the meaning of ethnic bigot and dumb..if you can go and check my posts Ive rather spoken against ethnicism and divisions, you know what u under age poor lazy nairalanders shld stop spewing rubbish at strangers okay...infact whats your business with my post/comment?....u mst b so deranged by poverty that you think every1 shld be poor and remain unlucky and unfortunate like you! those of us who got good thngs and good life are blessed by God .....you keep mentioning Jesus and God...did you read your bible properlly I bet you dont,anyway I still tell you if you continue like this ur BLOG will fail and fail woefully..U will remember I told you this.dont use your own mouth to brign curse upon urself.....U dnt know who the person ure talking is ..get a life and stop using ur under age brain..well if you or any1 frm ur family nees serious help or job be humble to tell me I wil fix you under 24hours even if its all your family..dont doubt...befor you wish me anythng wht do you know about me? I can just bless ur stupid life with $10,000 usd right now...slowpoke ure!
taaaah shut up elder u say u are yet u spew trash, anyway its not a matter to discuss ur a failure and its obvious instead of my blog to fail death shall be ur portion amen, imagine this slowpoke wishing me badluck, who are you biko? are you mightier than the one who created the whole universe? he watches over me and nothing you and you foul mouth can do you hear me and poverty has never gotten to me for a single day in my life well it takes one to know one abi as for ur sisters feeding me nah id pass am sure they cant even give a beggar 5 naira not to talk of ur household, or maybe they are oloshos in Italy ehehehehe dude grow up abeg elder or not u insult me id insult back, u lay a curse on me id curse out ur entire generation threatening me will do you no good cos even if ur in league with the devil well I am in League with God and he neither sleeps nor slumbers
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by UIA04(f): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
ijebu2020:

UIA04 I dnt blame u, I blamed ur upbringing upon ur poverty ridden and wretched life.....ure still using dirty stupid Bleep words at strangers you dnt know...anyway m sure d way u were brought up badly same way u will bring up ur chidlren its a pitty even if ure frm broken home nd ghetto u can modify urself nd give ur life a meaning I blame t on ur upbringing go back and seek proper upbringing uhhmm!
Boring
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ijebu2020: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
UIA04:

Boring

Boring ee yah just as ur life itself is trully boring..well dnt b too shy or proud contact me I will give u a good high digits paying job.some of us are really blessed by God not to be bored. So get ur life 0utta here and help ur boring life..I will help u trust me small boy
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ijebu2020: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
ournaijablog:
taaaah shut up elder u say u are yet u spew trash, anyway its not a matter to discuss ur a failure and its obvious instead of my blog to fail death shall be ur portion amen, imagine this slowpoke wishing me badluck, who are you biko? are you mightier than the one who created the whole universe? he watches over me and nothing you and you foul mouth can do you hear me and poverty has never gotten to me for a single day in my life well it takes one to know one abi as for ur sisters feeding me nah id pass am sure they cant even give a beggar 5 naira not to talk of ur household, or maybe they are oloshos in Italy ehehehehe dude grow up abeg elder or not u insult me id insult back, u lay a curse on me id curse out ur entire generation threatening me will do you no good cos even if ur in league with the devil well I am in League with God and he neither sleeps nor slumbers

Yeye blogger frm the nonsense u jst wrote here I can really c u need help jst contact me seriously I will take u outta poverty by getting you a proper paying job..Dnt b shy..and u need lots of deliverance d way ure using Gods name and Jesus something is trully wrong with your life go for deliverance I wld have helped u on dt deliverance bt am nt a pastor so go for deliverance then come to me for a good paying job..small rat!
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ournaijablog(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ijebu2020:

Yeye blogger frm the nonsense u jst wrote here I can really c u need help jst contact me seriously I will take u outta poverty by getting you a proper paying job..Dnt b shy..and u need lots of deliverance d way ure using Gods name and Jesus something is trully wrong with your life go for deliverance I wld have helped u on dt deliverance bt am nt a pastor so go for deliverance then come to me for a good paying job..small rat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.