Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite (40863 Views)

Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by nellaluv(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
iykedare:

Did I just see " no fuckmate" ..no sugar daddy...

Shame on the mother that produced you.

Shame on the wh.ore that produced you, product of a busted condom.

You should be ashamed of yourself. If you had respect for your mother you won't call other persons mother out. I'm sure you re from that tribe that insults their mother, grand mother,and great grand mother. Useless ofe mmanu somebarry.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by UIA04(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
ijebu2020:

YOU KEEP SHUT URE SPEWING NONSENSE HERE..SO AFTER SHADING AT THE GUYS THEY SHLD KEEP QUIET RIGHT?? AND WHATS THE HECK IF THEY ALLUDE TO THEIR GRANDPARENST ACHIEVEMENT......YOU THINK EVERY1 IS UNLUCKY AND UNFROTUNATE LIKE YOU NOT TO COME FRM A PROMINENT BACKGROUND...AND YET URE NOT TRYING TO HELP YOURSELF ALSO RATHER U PREFER TO SPEND YOUR LIFE AND WHOLE DAY ON NAIRALAND AND INTERNET..WHEN MEN ARE MAKING MONEY........DD YOU NTO READ WHERE THE GUY SAID HE MADE HIS FIRST GOOD CASH FRM OIL AND GAS DEALS LEGALLY......URE A SICK PERSON PLSS
You too are just like them a lion on nairaland but a rat in real life
Now go over my post again and read where I also condemned gbemis act
They can't claim to be classy and rant over the Internet like that. That is the reason they force themselves into people's parties. No one wants to associate with men like that

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by UIA04(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
ournaijablog:
the idiot even said he made his first $500k at 23 through oil and gas, buhari needs to probe him grin who gave him license and if not for his acclaimed connection who knows him, Gbemi I know him I dont angry
Don't mind the foolish fu. Ck boy he is even on nairaland @ijebu2020

3 Likes

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Who are these people coming on my front page Never heard of them. Here in moneyville we don't know such people.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
they are actually all from Lagos, dont know why they are referring to Ondo State?

How many times has Adejoro in particular ever been there?

This Tunde Demuren and Toolz, what concerns Ondo State with their wedding? Are they from there?

besides, I thought they got married last year, are they having another ceremony?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
rhymz:
This ode still has not grown up....

Lol. This village and stiff Igbotic nyggah, what has being a "grown up" got to do with having fun and laughing at hard punchlines? So, in ya warped mentality, it's alright for a fugly scandalous sket suffering from acute "monkeynization" (I like this word lol) to throw shades at two brothers having fun and living the life. But not cool for them to clap back, no? If they decide to slap some senses into her for talking reckless and not minding her business, you lot would start calling them weak woman beaters. However, rather than do that - they decided to do the war of words. Yet you lot can't let them be. grin

In as much as I probably would've ignored her if I were in their shoes cos I don't really like being center of attention in my private life and I could care less about what inconsequential folks have to say about me. I live for this moment on social media, hence I follow 50cent cos I know he's always going to attack someone, post something funny, or post some hysterical memes. Shyte, I just love laughing.

Anyway, if you can take time out of ya village square to read their timeline - you'd see that those guys have been pushed to the wall. I guess that's they responded this time. Everyone has different level of endurance and there's no crime in clapping back, regardless of gender. All that "real" and "grown" men crap is for the birds - this is 2016, men and women are equal. Chat shiit and get smacked. grin

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
yetseyi:

Hii bro, happy new year

I just knew I would see you on this thread lool

Happy new year, my Ijebu sister.

I hope you're not like these other owanbe Yoruba chics that act like market women and talk reckless all the time? grin That shyte is so unattractive. A lot of these chics need to learn how to talk and also mind their business.

Anyway, "Olumofin" is a such a beautiful name and these guys are legends. Real Yoruba dons.

I just found out that they were the ones who put Yoruba nyggahs on the map with this picture below:

I like these guys already. grin

1 Share

Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
pushed to the wall over another person's wedding?

how so?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

I just found out that they were the ones who put Yoruba nyggahs on the map with this picture below:

is that so.

assuming the two at each end are the men in the op, who is the one in the middle?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

is that so.
assuming the two at each end are the men in the op, who is the one in the middle?

Yes. Those the two brothers and the caramel one in the middle is their darg. He's Yoruba as well. I saw it on the instagram earlier today.

Since you lot live in the same country, you can shout them for a hook up. But don't do it with "monkeynization" and "Roman Imperialism' with a tint of fake superior complex" cos it seems they're allergic to the two syndromes. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Yes. Those the two brothers and the caramel one in the middle is their darg. He's Yoruba as well. I saw it on the instagram earlier today.

I dont know what you mean by darg.

who is he and what's his name?

Since you lot live in the same country, you can shout them for a hook up.

why would i want to do that, and which country do they live in besides Nigeria?

besides, since you folks are from the same place (Lagos), you probably know them better.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Happy new year, my Ijebu sister.

I hope you're not like these other owanbe Yoruba chics that act like market women and talk reckless all the time? grin That shyte is so unattractive. A lot of these chics need to learn how to talk and also mind their business.

Anyway, "Olumofin" is a such a beautiful name and these guys are legends. Real Yoruba dons.

I like these guys already. grin

You are such a case. You know the answer to that question already.

Are those guys the olumofin's? They look so okay.

What exactly did she say to deserve the epistles I didnt see that in the OP.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

I dont know what you mean by darg.

who is he and what's his name?

why would i want to do that, and which country do they live in besides Nigeria?

besides, since you folks are from the same place (Lagos), you probably know them better.

Darg = London slang for dawg, homie, friend, la familia. grin

Stop asking me TCA questions, Tilapia. If you want to know more about them, hit their instagram pages here and slide into their DMs: https://www.instagram.com/joroolumofin/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/dokunolumofin/

So cos my pops is from Lagos, I should also know everyone from Lagos, no? And can't you see he wrote a little auto-biography in one of his posts about being from Ondo and hisgrandad being the biggest politician from the same state in the 60s during Awolowo's era?

Listen, I don't know these nyggahs - but I became a fan today. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Darg = London slang for dawg, homie, friend, la familia. grin

my mama Tilapia. If you want to know more about them, hit their instagram pages here and slide into their DMs: https://www.instagram.com/joroolumofin/?hl=en and https://www.instagram.com/dokunolumofin/

So cos my pops is from Lagos, I should also know everyone from Lagos, no? And can't you see he wrote a little auto-biography in one of his posts about being from Ondo and hisgrandad being the biggest politician from the same state in the 60s during Awolowo's era?

Listen, I don't know these nyggahs - but I became a fan today. grin grin grin grin

why should i check instagram pages when whatever is there will also be here.

Like i mentioned earlier, I have never heard of either of them, hence my asking you for their bios since obviously, you guys must know each other being from the same place (Lagos).

same interests, same manner, etc.

besides, you jumped on the thread immediately and started offloading your stuff.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
yetseyi:

You are such a case. You know the answer to that question already.

Are those guys the olumofin's? They look so okay.

What exactly did she say to deserve the epistles I didnt see that in the OP.

Lol. That's why I like you. There's nothing better than a cultured, real, and respectful woman that minds her business. Woman of great virtue right there. tongue

Yes, they're Olumofin. They've got swag as well. My type of Yoruba dons right there.

Ol'girl must have called them wedding crashers. grin grin grin grin grin But they aren't having it. How can you throw shades at real nyggahs like that? These chics just don't know when to shut up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Ori gbogbo won o pe.
This ur dp is critical oooo. U dont believe in God?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Shymm3x: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

why should i check instagram pages when whatever is there will also be here.

Like i mentioned earlier, I have never heard of either of them, hence my asking you for their bios since obviously, you guys must know each other being from the same place (Lagos).

same interests, same manner, etc.

besides, you jumped on the thread immediately and started offloading your stuff.

Go take ya meds and hit the sheets, Tilapia.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by tpiar: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

My mama is Tilapia.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by ifeojobas(f): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirteayeni:
Kai undecided
I hate long shits
It's worth it
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by yetseyi(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. That's why I like you. There's nothing better than a cultured, real, and respectful woman that minds her business. Woman of great virtue right there. tongue

Yes, they're Olumofin. They've got swag as well. My type of Yoruba dons right there.

Ol'girl must have called them wedding crashers. grin grin grin grin grin But they aren't having it. How can you throw shades at real nyggahs like that? These chics don't know when to shut up. grin grin grin grin grin

lool

Well they shouldn't have said all that. It was just too much energy maybe they had some sort of beef before.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
meaning of bumbae. . .
Ask the gods undecided
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:
Ask the gods undecided
i knw of bombay,a place in india or do u mean ukwubae?
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
i knw of bombay,a place in india or do u mean ukwubae?
play boy swag abeg leave me not in d mood for ur stweepidity today grin
Tingz on my mind smiley
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
nellaluv:

Lookatew
Lol. . . .. . plzzzz nah,am ready,trust me we wld enjoy it. .
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:

play boy swag abeg leave me not in d mood for ur stweepidity today grin
Tingz on my mind smiley
wth! Only few pple knws the full meaning of pbs here,and wats wit the stùpidity tin,have u been skipping ur pills?lol
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
wth! Only few pple knws the full meaning of pbs here,and wats wit the stùpidity tin,have u been skipping ur pills?lol
undecided dat tone wont get u anywhere
Neway later

N quit derailing or else... lipsrsealed
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:
undecided dat tone wont get u anywhere Neway later
N quit derailing or else... lipsrsealed
so identify urself or else. . . .
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
so identify urself or else. . . .
Clear off abeg no get ur time today .... U wanna knw the meaning ask traplord he tell u smiley
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:

Clear off abeg no get ur time today .... U wanna knw the meaning ask traplord he tell u smiley
oya wre sinnzu dey?cos nah only celine234 and ladyboss1 knw the meanin of pbs.
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
oya wre sinnzu dey?cos nah only celine234 and ladyboss1 knw the meanin of pbs.
Ok u just ans ur own question lol

When u figure it out u cn make me som tea grin
Re: Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite by pbs4real(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
BumBae:

Ok u just ans ur own question lol

When u figure it out u cn make me som tea grin

hmmm,i guess its celine,nah only u get sharp mouth like this, anyways happy new yr and ow was ur day?and abt the tea,wld u like ur tea wit yoyo bitters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids / Uche Ogbodo Is Pregnant With Her Second Child (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.