Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story (1917 Views)

How My Mother Turned Me Into The Callous Bitch That I Am Today / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by otijah(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
After finishing my nysc, my uncle who trained me in school and everybody was now looking unto me to get a job, and after like 2months the job didn't come, I was left with no option than to take a marketing job from one of the top banks in Nigeria so that atleast I can be leaving the house and also have something earning at the end of the month.

It wasn't my wish though, but I had no option. The fix pay was useless to the extent that a pure water seller may earn more than u at the end of month, but the good thing is if u have a good prospect who can dump cash 4 u (I mean millions) you can earn more than the manager at the end of the month, that's the joy in the job but its difficult getting such people who would leave 100 of millions 4 u 4 months without touching it. No wonder girls in marketing go the extra mile to get that money.

I called my gf of over 3yrs relationship, now an (ex) and told her everything abt d job, and how we ar been paid, she asked if I had any good prospects and I told her no, that's bc I came from a very poor background nd so I had nobody who can dump such money 4 me, which means I had to survive with my fix pay. Ever after that day I told her abt the job, her attitude changed towards me, her constant calls started declining, she would stay a week without calling and even if I call she wishes I should talk wat is my mouth and cut the call

One day her friend called me to inform me abt a guy with camry who slept with her on fri night and seems like will be staying till sund, I was shocked and decided to travel to her sch that sat, after a long period of heated argument btw me nd her. the guy finally showed up with a tiny light toyota camry looking like it went for car wash, to my utmost surprised my gf told me come out so that she can close her door that she was going out, I was again shocked as she left with the guy

NLs 4 d first time in my life I shed tears for a lady, I weeped to God as I got home that night, I told God to give me somebody that will lift me up, I said to myself " I will drive a car bigger than that guy's own" I prayed till I got tired.

And that day came, the day the money landed (feb 16 2014). It shook the whole eastern region, I started getting calls from head office both people I knw and people I dnt knw congratulating me. I was celebrated both in my branch and nationwide, it happened as a surprise bc nt even my manager saw it coming, I was used as a point of examples to other dsa's in any general meeting. I was earning #850,000 per month then with the fix pay. And I swore to keep a steady growth and a constant elevation.

Today am proudly the owner of 3 betting shops in Nigeria which is booming and a toyota spider and am also living in my own house, all thanks to me ex gf for making me see the potentials in me, for making me believe that not all men were born to suffer, for making me believe that you can become great even as a DSA in any bank, and above all for making me believe that there is no limit to what u want to achieve in life.

As for her she saw me once at a wedding of one of her friend, she was soo ashamed of herself as I was abt leaving, I had to call her and greet her first as she was too ashamed to do so, before I drove off.
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by amiibaby(f): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Wow..... we girls can be helpful if we choose to... bt guy u would have offered her a ride na it's not fair ooo

1 Like

Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by MonitorinSpirit(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2016
I am still trying to understand how your ex made u who u are today and how this is a touching story. Even the picture of your #850,000 per month is not very clear. I hope u are ok, Op.

6 Likes

Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by otijah(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2016
amiibaby:
Wow..... we girls can be helpful if we choose to... bt guy u would have offered her a ride na it's not fair ooo
shame no go gree her
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by dredmatthew234(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Really touching...

Some ladies sha
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by octopusfreaky(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:
I am still trying to understand how your ex made u who u are today and how this is a touching story. Even the picture of your #850,000 per month is not very clear. I hope u are ok, Op.
abi ooo,,doesnt relate at all.
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by Joshchi(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Good for you ooh.
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by Richardonald(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Interesting i like u for ur determination, u insist u will make it, if it is some other dudes they will rather fight with d guy or do selfish stuffs...but u act like a man
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by bogtrotter: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
I didn't even bother read it cuz I know it's gonna be boring story anyway.
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by otijah(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:
in marketing if a customer opens an acc and leaves abt 1mill till d end of d month, dat marketer who brought in dat customer gets a variable of 3000 naira, if its 10mil then 30,000, if its 100mil 300,000 and so on. So u see y am earning over 850k per month.

1 Like

Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by jonaifame22(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Now dis is where olamide's yemi my lover comes to play!
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
amiibaby:

Sharrap my dear.

The best revenge is SUCCESS.
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
otijah:
in marketing if a customer opens an acc and leaves abt 1mill till d end of d month, dat marketer who brought in dat customer gets a variable of 3000 naira, if its 10mil then 30,000, if its 100mil 300,000 and so on. So u see y am earning over 850k per month.

Leave am. He no go understand.
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Very touching
Re: Must Read; How My Ex Made Me Who I Am Today. Touching Story by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Learnt something

(1) (Reply)

10 Sex Myths Debunked! / I Only Like Science Boys! / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.