Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? (1349 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? by waleleader(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2006
This question is basically for ladies,

Aight, ive decided to admit that i need help with a serious issue. Its happened so many times and i need ladies to help me and other guys out here.

" How do you say NO to a girl's advances but still remain friends with her ?"

There's this girl that i like and She created hundreds of chances that she expected me to take but i just wasn't up for it. Now she avoids me as much as possible and even when we chat, she purposely bores me.

This exact scenario has played itself many times and i always wind up feeling like a bad peron.
Re: Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? by MyPeace(f): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2006
she gave u chances, u dont want to claim the chances. so why still looking for her? pls leave her alone, she wants u guys to be more than friends, and if u dont get that, leave her alone, u may be playing with her emotions.
Re: Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? by rawlings(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2006
Hey i think am in the same trash right now.But i dont know how to tell the girl NO without she seeing me as a bad person, Helpout
Re: Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? by waleleader(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2006
@mypeace, are u advising that i blank her out entirely? i think that is a bit childish. If i asked a girl out and she refuses, i wont be running away from her.

We are both adults and i think we should be able to handle our issues with maturity, but she is acting like i broke her heart or something?
Re: Question For Ladies: How Do You Say No To A Lady? by Damest09(f): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2006
Men can handle disappointment alright but women can't. it takes a lot of guts for her to admit and give you the chances. You can still greet her when you see her but to continue to be 'friends', you can think again and i don't think it will happen 4 some time but as days goes by who knows

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / Cure For Double Dating / A Guys Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.