Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee (16584 Views)

$470m CCTV Contract: Reps Find Only 40 Cameras Working, Order Probe / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee / Saraki/presidency Cold War: Senators Avoid C’ttee Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by matrix600(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why are we always on the losing side, we no dey eva 'RIP-OFF' others, we're always the ones to be 'RIPPED-OFF' accordin to the Op.
Chai!! We're finished.
Anyway we need to overcome the darkness that taking over our country, so I light my candle of Hope. If we all do the same we can illuminate our country NIGERIA..
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
arresa:
GEJ supervised and facilitated corruption across the board.....smh..
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Mrlekan07034617: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
cutetopsey:
OMG! shocked

Not again! This is getting too much na.... Why are these polithievians mismanaging our resources?

Where is this country going to? When is this country going to get it right?

I believe one day we will definitely get it right!

God bless PMB!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless republic of Africa!

BTW, check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess ugly fats

My sister I tell you even PMB himself will loose count of all these numerous SCAMs here and there.

All these discoveries of various SCAMs in the government by government officials are simply normal way of life in past administrations.

You will see them in VGC, lekki, Ikoyi here in lagos using heavily expensive rides.......... But you what?? Most of them are blatant THIEVES!!!

God Bless Nigeria!!!
(Its indeed a period of massive discoveries)
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2016

Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Charly68: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Those who brought that man to power will not & they will never escape the wrath of God..the man looks simple in appearance but he was a terrible con at heart.. He really put us in a mess
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Abibe4u: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
U mean Counselor. grin grin grin grin grin
ddippset:
Between 2010 and 2015, did we have a president or a local government chairman?
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Misterdhee1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
What do all these politicians gain from all these outrageous corruption? After all the huge salaries and allowances they enjoyed.. Diaris God sha!
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Misterdhee1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
What did all these politicians gain from all these outrageous corruption? After all the huge salaries and allowances they enjoyed.. Diaris God sha!
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Excuzeme: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
allanphash7:
Are this money real ?

I begin to ask myself this question

Nigeria is dead

Trust me, thee money is as real as yesterday!

These people were stealing with a sort of alacrity that says 'Tomorrow will never come".

But Nigeria is not yet dead, though we are in for a very tough time and the earlier we buckle-up, the better.

We can only be dead if we start fighting ourselves, based on TRIBE or RELIGION..... and let the criminals go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by KMIKE22: 2:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Committee or whatever should stop giving us figure or stories this is not what we voted them in for, we need action, people are suffering, now let me ask how many project this present government has commissioned so far. They should stop giving us story and wake up to realities.
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2016
there is no way china can defraud us without the help of an insider
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by chukxie(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2016
GEJ should hide his head in shame for letting people perpetrate such and other unthinkable magnitude of corruption under his watch. Frankly, I don tire for Nigeria thief -thief wahala! We need the death penalty for corrupt politicians and public office holders. This, in my opinion, would be the only deterrent to corruption in Nigeria. Nigeria is supposed to be a wealthy nation considering all the natural resources nature has endowed it with. But it is not! It's a poor country because its wealth has been / still being pilfered by corrupt-minded individuals whose only antics is to fill their houses with ill-gotten wealth. Look at China and the development taking place there. Look at Singapore and the monumental development it has witnessed since becoming a sovereign nation. Look at Malaysia. Look at South Korea. Look at Hong Kong. All these countries possess little or no natural resources but they are wealthy countries because their leaders - past and present, have been able to steer their countries in the right direction. Now, look at Nigeria. All you see is a country lacking every basic amenities. Isn't it a shame we are still backward in spite of all the resources we have?
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by misgab: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Enough of this noise of corruption here and there, let their be an anti-corruption tribunal to try looters and stop all this noise and distractions.
NURTW and some unnamed organisations are raking billions everyday without paying a kobo as tax. go after them and stop making life harder for Nigerians.Since I have grown to the level of being able read and write i have never seen, imagined or envisaged this magnitude of cluelessness in governemnt as seen by what APC/Buhari government is presently displaying.Beside calculate how much human and capital resources is expended and wasted on ALL inconclusive court cases scattered all over the Country.
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by misgab: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2016
tribunal is the solution not courts.TOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by misgab: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2016
tribunal is the solution not courts.TOO SLOW
Re: How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee by Brushless: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ddippset:
Did you read the story at all? How can China come and defraud us? How many scandals are we going to disco ver? Don't be surprised to wake up tomorrow to discover that you are one of the people the past administration monetized to Japan.
It is absurd to say the least, with all the corruption that has been wrought by the government of GEJ to say that he as the President of a country like Nigeria is inexperienced. Are we to say he is a complete dunce as not to know that as the President the buck stops at his table? You cannot use senility as an excuse for the Head of a country not to have been aware of, if not all; but such as this contract. Can anybody reap-off the Chinese govt this way without going for it?
This made me beleive that the Chinese has been reappig-off Nigeria since the term of Obasanjo with the Railways Contract given to them. It will be worth it if Buhari's govt can probe all contract given to the Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi's 2 Years Of Impactful Governance By Philip Nweze / Supreme Court: Timi Frank Rejects 'Handpicked' Justices For Atiku's Case / Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.