Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi (4538 Views)

Gabon Minister Humiliated In France; Will Nigerians In Diaspora Copy Trend? / How Fayose Was Humiliated In Isan Ekiti / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by ovation232(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
IPOB Members were barred from Entering Nnewi yesterday as the Area Commander Nnewi Zone turned them back.
The police were battle ready with over 30 police vans,complete with battle ready anti riot policemen,who were already positioned to take orders from their superiors for battle.
However sensing that the area commander was in for serious business,the IPOD members shamefully retreated back to Onitsha where they came from.
On their way out of the town,residents were seen booing the invaders and telling them not to involve Nnewi in their madness.They also commended the AC for his proactive steps in managing the avoidable crisis in the area.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by excellencyabia1: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Time shall tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
op you 're a liar. I am in Nnewi currently and nothing like that happened in my town. tufiakwa.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
ovation232:
IPOB Members were barred from Entering Nnewi yesterday as the Area Commander Nnewi Zone turned them back.
The police were battle ready with over 30 police vans,complete with battle ready anti riot policemen,who were already positioned to take orders from their superiors for battle.
However sensing that the area commander was in for serious business,the IPOD members shamefully retreated back to Onitsha where they came from.
On their way out of the town,residents were seen booing the invaders and telling them not to involve Nnewi in their madness.They also commended the AC for his proactive steps in managing the avoidable crisis in the area.

shameless liar. Whr and when.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Sealeddeal(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nnewi huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by mirabel001(f): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
d end shall justify d means ....no need 2 panic
Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Likei(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nnewi street for ibadan or nnewi road lafia?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Caspian22(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by zendy: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
ovation232:

This my home state. There is no way the people of Nnewi, the home town of the great Ojukwu, would have booed anything Biafra. It's just not possible. It's either those who came were not IPOB or that those who booed were not Nnewi indigenes. Besides, why would IPOB retreat when there are several ways of getting into Nnewi. Where they all blocked? This news is just another Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway-media report

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
zendy:

This my home state. There is no way the people of Nnewi, the home town oh the great Ojukwu, would have booed anything Biafra. It's just not possible. It's either those who came were not IPOB or that those who booed were not Nnewi indigenes. Besides, why would IPOB retreat when there are several ways of getting into Nnewi. Where they all blocked? This news is just another Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway-media report

You dey mind am? Protests only hold on court days if Biafra-land general coordinator sanctions it.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
zendy:

This my home state. There is no way the people of Nnewi, the home town of the great Ojukwu, would have booed anything Biafra. It's just not possible. It's either those who came were not IPOB or that those who booed were not Nnewi indigenes. Besides, why would IPOB retreat when there are several ways of getting into Nnewi. Where they all blocked? This news is just another Lagos-Ibadan-Expressway-media report

the op is a liar. I'm currently in Nnewi. nothing like that happened.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
BREAKING NEWS ..........EASTER MAY BE POSTPONED. Report says dat Judas is refusing to betray Jesus this year. He claims the 30 pieces of silver is too small due to current economy situation. He is demanding 100% increment on the amount. Negotiation is still ongoing which means that Easter may not be celebrated this year. You are hereby advised to free ur goats and chicken awaiting crucifixion during the Easter season pending when he (Judas) will receive alert 4rm his bank. Judas nd his entire family duly apologize for the inconveniences caused.

https://www.nairaland.com/2892791/breaking-news-easter-may-postponed

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by jmichlins(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
chiefobdk:
op you 're a liar. I am in Nnewi currently and nothing like that happened in my town. tufiakwa.
this thing happened at ST JOHN CROSS EGBO. Just because your unaware of something does not mean it did not happen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
jmichlins:
this thing happened at ST JOHN CROSS EGBO. Just because your unaware of something does not mean it did not happen

shut up.

you 're a liar. so because u saw soldiers standing in front of St. John cross Egbo. which is close to my house. U try.

Liar. tufiakwa gi. Pls tell me the people that opened by 6:50 am. that said they should not involve Nnewi.

because I saw the soldiers. with one hilux van. no single police. they didn't stay more than 30 minutes. about seven of them.

Pls stop lying. the devil is a liar.

na so una dey lie for nairaland?

assuming say I no dey dia u for bobo people. Chaiii.

the soldiers Parked close to st John's fence. D second and only open gate. near Christ the way primary school side. some stood front of Egbuna filling station.

make I give u more details. front of promise Mary printing.

tell me d shop dat opened as early as 6:50 am wen I was going to jog at Egbo field.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think the report above is not true, Biafran agitators will NEVER be booed in Anambra State, I mean NEVER. I am from Anambra State and will say it again and again. I thought Nairaland bans Baifra Discussion? Why not delete this thread?

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by omenka(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
zendy:

If they rejected Ojukwu at the polls, how much more some group of jobless touts?? cheesy

See scope. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by EasternLion: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
If they rejected Ojukwu at the polls, how much more some group of jobless touts?? cheesy

See scope. grin

I have warned you to face ur fula masters.

Omenka, final warning.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by chiefobdk(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
JN1:
I think the report above is not true, Biafran agitators will NEVER be booed in Anambra State, I mean NEVER. I am from Anambra State and will say it again and again. I thought Nairaland bans Baifra Discussion? Why not delete this thread?

pure applied lie.

D mistake op made was mentioning the spot.

cos I was jogging at the exact spot he mentioned and I saw d soldiers who didn't stay up to 30 minutes..

I tot they said Igbo town 're occupied100% by Igbos. op go back to Ur village Wat 're u doing in my erosion ravaged Nnewi...

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by omenka(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
EasternLion:

I have warned you to face ur fula masters.

Omenka, final warning.
E dey pain am like open wound. cheesy

You aint seen nuffin yet. I'd comment on any thread I please, too bad you can't do anything about it.

The illiterate scoundrels were turned back and that is a fact. Deal with it. grin

Oya, tell me more about Fulanis. cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by EasternLion: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
E dey pain am like open wound. cheesy

You aint seen nuffin yet. I'd comment on any thread I please, too bad you can't do anything about it.

The illiterate scoundrels were turned back and that is a fact. Deal with it. grin

Oya, tell me more about Fulanis. cheesy

Ome-akpa-amu, we all know there was no protest anywhere in Biafra-land today. I am one, I know when there is protest or not.
Now crawl back and do obeisance to your fula overlords.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
EasternLion:

Ome-akpa-amu, we all know there was no protest anywhere in Biafra-land today. I am one, I know when there is protest or not.
They attempted to but the cockroaches were prevented from advancing. cheesy

Brb. I dey drive.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by zendy: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

See scope. grin

Nobody rejected Ojukwu, Ojukwus people voted massively for him. PDP rigged Ojukwu out. Later on, people like Peter Obi managed to reclaim their mandate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by manny4life(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
ovation232:

You're a shameless liar... Don't EVER drag Nnewi into your foolishness...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by oboy3(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
ovation232:
[s]IPOB Members were barred from Entering Nnewi yesterday as the Area Commander Nnewi Zone turned them back.
On their way out of the town,residents were seen booing the invaders and telling them not to involve Nnewi in their madness.They also commended the AC for his proactive steps in managing the avoidable crisis in the area.[/s]
The story is not sellable,you should have finished your story where you said they retreated back to Onitsha,the boo-ing part spoiled the whole story as it is a big lie

People who have never been to igboland dont know how many Igbos are passionate about biafra,i was even suprised when Two professors were in support of Biafra yet some people come online to tell us it is only the illiterates that supports biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
lubbish

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Eshinwaju: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
EasternLion:

Stop lying...there was one in ohafia side...in nnewi...but the soldiers drove them back to onitsha... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by Sealeddeal(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
zendy:

you think everyone in nnewi think like you? if they were booed,it could be anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Humiliated In Nnewi by great664(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:

See scope. grin
The Hypocrite will never learn, so you agreed that such thing can happen in Nnewi? This shows you are just a bigot and have completely loose a nut upstair

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, Not Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / 1967 Asaba Massacre By The Nigerian Army: The Untold Truth Of Genocide On Ndigbo / Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.