Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter (22243 Views)

Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / Yoruba V Igbo Saga: Currently Trending Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by chubhiee: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrKong:
People jumping to conclusion anyhow....I just have this to say to them:

"Never trust a group who strongly believe that lying to achieve a course is one of the strongest for of good deeds"

That is what the Shiite is about!
Please, dont lemme say things to you before they would ban me again.
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by optional1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by lilygabriel08: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
icc dont get involved in political gragra
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by ngmgeek(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
So sad this is happening. Let's pray for our country.

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Sunnycliff(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:
Tis already too late for press conferences. He should prepare himself for justice.

And you think Bubu has regard for Justice. A born tyrant and dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The Islamic Movement of Nigeria released a list of 705 of its members who were missing after the notorious Zaria Massacre by the Nigerian Army. The FG and the APC have been silent on this hoping that the blood of the slaughtered and the missing victims would keep quiet. Well, they thought wrong as Nigerians are now clamoring for the ICC to investigate the Zaria Massacre and bring the perpetrators to book.

It's a pity that a human right activist in the mould of Femi Falana isn't leading the crusade to ensure the FG explains where the missing 705 Nigerians are. No wonder Okonjo-Iweala rightly called him an Integrity Challenged Charlatan (ICC).

The life of every Nigerian is sacrosanct. The killing of those guys in cold blood cannot be justified in whichever way. The perpertuators of this dastardly act must be brought to book.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336641_cymera20160126192322_jpeg9349fc911d85de02b1d0e4d49b9d0fb6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336642_cymera20160126192341_jpeg902f8d4bf7d16e044797bc8f9be068d9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336643_cymera20160126192354_jpeg000865c7bb1977aea4a96b959c96f28f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336644_cymera20160126192406_jpeg4e84f945da4164ff8bd25f296753cd0f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336666_cymera20160126192454_jpeg761930717f53146f79a5b8cc2a611d9a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336667_cymera20160126192438_jpeg0c472d3ef99f70be4c65c34765407f17
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336668_cymera20160126192423_jpeg63c13a91cb0cf28b53117958f3dc3b4e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3336668_cymera20160126192423_jpeg63c13a91cb0cf28b53117958f3dc3b4e
See the link to the trending page on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/search/?q=%23WhereIsICC&s=tren

I see only igbos buying it wholesale...... always looking for where to be relevant. yeye people.
I am from Delta state and i support the military massacre. THEY ARE NOT CIVILIANS, ALL MILITANTS AND TERRORISTS.....

We need iron hand to avoid another terrorist group like boko haram...................why are they building up arms? why are they training fighters?
THE MUSLIMS AND NON MUSLIMS LIVING AROUND THEM COMPLAINED OF THEIR OPPRESSION AND TERRORISM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
REACTORS@it again lipsrsealed
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Excuzeme: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
White007:
The silence of this APC government is alarming, the worst part of it is that they are silent on every thing-the economy, inflation, Naira crumbling against major currencies, etc, Buhari can even come on national TV to address the populace on the state of the nation. Instead he is junketing from one country to the other as if nothing bothers him.

What Country!

Empty barrels make a lot of LOUD NOISES! grin grin

Is that not what you guys who #WAIL have been doing for the past 7years..... why should APC do the same thing? grin grin
CHANGE-E-E-E is not when you #WAIL like the #Wailing-Wailers!
undecided undecided

..and please take it easy, Rats are attracted to Noise-makers, beware of LASSER FEVER.
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by chubhiee: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:

And you think Bubu has regard for Justice. A born tyrant and dictator.
We shall teach him humbleness when all is set and done.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by autotrader014(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by MrKong: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:
Please, dont lemme say things to you before they would ban me again.
Say things to me?...*spits on the ground*

Dirty shii
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by abbey621(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why is it that the people most affected by this are not speaking up. The OP mentioned that this is trending on twitter but all I see are some comments from non Muslims and non Northerners. Surely if 705 members of a community were wiped out there would be outrage by the surviving members of the community. Could it be that the numbers were made up? Could it be that the photos are completely unrelated to the incidence? Could it be that this is the work of people still aggrieved by the 2015 elections? I don't know but one thing is for certain I encourage anyone and/or any group to go to the courts or ICC or U.N to make a formal complaint instead of using the media as a tool of propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by drss(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
where is dat opportunist belle before work femi falana if na during GEJ era he for don open him mouth for icc. Yeye dey smell. Even amnesty international ar silent on shiite massacre, d same organisation dat condem nigerian soldiers during GEJ era. d world is filled with HYPOCRITES. smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by kenny905(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
705? C lie, na bomb they throw for them? Nonsense lie
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by chubhiee: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
theshield:

I see only igbos buying it wholesale...... always looking for where to be relevant. yeye people.
I am from Delta state and i support the military massacre. THEY ARE NOT CIVILIANS, ALL MILITANTS AND TERRORISTS.....

We need iron hand to avoid another terrorist group like boko haram...................why are they building up arms? why are they training fighters?
THE MUSLIMS AND NON MUSLIMS LIVING AROUND THEM COMPLAINED OF THEIR OPPRESSION AND TERRORISM.
You so naive.

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by kossyablaze(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
BishopMagic:

I saw you post in a senseless thread that was advocating for Nigeria to join the Sunni jihadist coalition to fight for your Saudi masters.

Is that not what boko is doing?

Dude dat abduljabba abi wateva dey brainless o...just free am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Sirdayor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Its unfortunate how people just stay in their room & spread false rumors.
Anyway, there is currently an ongoing independent investigation of the incident by Nigeria Bar Association. The report should be out in February. I can bet you that the investigation will be thorough, because I have been opportune to listen to one of the members of the investigating team. They are going as far as hearing from the people that live in the same environment where the stuff happened.
So, anybody can cook so many lie but the truth of the matter will soon be revealed.
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by fydence: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
This is like the umpteenth hashtag against buhari that the wailers have made to trend on twitter all to no avail.

Una no dey tire?
this is just how effectively Hypo can wipe someone's sense of honest reasoning

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Excuzeme: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
This is like the umpteenth hashtag against buhari that the wailers have made to trend on twitter all to no avail.

Una no dey tire?

They still have a long way to go because Buhari still has 7years more, God spare his life for this nation.

They can make a million #hashtag, serious people know never to take them seriously!
grin grin

Let me make one more for them: #TRAITORS! tongue tongue
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by chubhiee: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrKong:

Say things to me?...*spits on the ground*

Dirty shii
Mynd44
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Dikechigozie: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sooner or later buhari must anewer for the blood of the innocents.

2 Likes

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:
You so naive.

una get mouth.... always have immune for criticism. yeye people.
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Excuzeme: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
ifyalways:

Mojisola, demola, adetutu etc are Igbos ?

They are the "aggrieved SHITES".... what do you expect?

Why dont we all wait for the outcome of the independent investigation... instead of jumping the gun?
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by Excuzeme: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Adagba1:
All of a sudden yeebos have become friends of the shiite no thanks to hatred for PMB.

Haahaha! grin grin

I tell you! strange bed-fellows are falling in love.... just because of Buuubuu! shocked shocked

"A thousand shall gather against thee but No evil shall befall thee".

Let them gather.... they gather to be scattered! undecided

I have never seen a man so overwhelmingly voted into power, yet so hated by a certain 'specific tribe'!
hatred creates 'Bile" in the Stomach. Too much Bile in thebody will eventually Kill the Body-owner.

Abeg, make una take am easy, you cant do anything about Buhari, he will be there, God-willing, till 2023.
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by gbugbru(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is it until a bomb is thrown before we can have such heart breaking figure. You funny gan. Perhaps you are displaying lassa fever virus.
kenny905:
705? C lie, na bomb they throw for them? Nonsense lie

1 Like

Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by maasoap(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
So, Femi Falana is the only activist we have in Nigeria now. Why would writer of this useless post accuse him?
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by gbugbru(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Perhaps you will dash him some years from your life span. Nobody is hating PMB, perhaps we aren't happy with the way he is handling some sensitive issues like genocide, injustice and the rest. Ever had such a president with no direction. Even the worst government still had blueprint of where it is going. Not the globe trotting president we have. Perhaps you will tell yourself a liberating truth, to quench. (:-4 _3 !*42"244 -524.quote author=Excuzeme post=42350618]

Haahaha! grin grin

I tell you! strange bed-fellows are falling in love.... just because of Buuubuu! shocked shocked

"A thousand shall gather against thee but No evil shall befall thee".

Let them gather.... they gather to be scattered! undecided

I have never seen a man so overwhelmingly voted into power, yet so hated by a certain 'specific tribe'!
hatred creates 'Bile" in the Stomach. Too much Bile in thebody will eventually Kill the Body-owner.

Abeg, make una take am easy, you cant do anything about Buhari, he will be there, God-willing, till 2023.
shocked shocked grin grin[/quote]
Re: Zaria Massacre: #WhereIsICC Currently Trending On Twitter by eseoghene144: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
How can these names and numbers be verified? This is the problem of not having a database of our citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu / Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.