Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders (2832 Views)

Biafra: Nzeogwu’s Kinsmen Angry With Ojukwu, Kanu, Supporters / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Make we ckear matter before we misunderstand the whole thing: bros, shebi the new settlement go dey ibo land?

If that's it, then its cool. But if u guys still stay for Lagos, it mean say una no dey shame!

We push u, u no go....we deport u, u come back....we arrest u, u served time, we demolish your shops, u still wan relocate to another Lagos area. Una no get head?

If the host don dey talk say, "by this time yesterday, I don sleep", e dey use style yarn u say make u come dey go.

Dey go na! angry angry

Leave SW!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by EasternLion: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:
A wonderful piece of news.....move/keep them in ipodland.... grin grin...another money spinning exercise for the rogues...now that the fake passport route has been exposed.....money for dilector bail...dem never raise.... grin grin

E concern you? Eshingreedy bas-kartd.
Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by Eshinwaju: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
EasternLion:

E concern you? Eshingreedy bas-kartd.

Oshodi...is in odualand....e concern me....just resettle in ipodland and we will be okay....meanwhile don't forget to resume those entertaining protests... grin grin...honestly I miss them.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by Rose2014: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Lmaoo these red-mud ebow kids be copying and pasting their junk even if it has nothing to do with one's comment grin I said "Nice" Otondo gala boy said why am I so bitter grin grin Nooo Bitter kola ni cheesy cheesy

Reminds me of those mo.fo.s on Skype grin

E really pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by EasternLion: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Oshodi...is in odualand....e concern me....just resettle in ipodland and we will be okay....meanwhile don't forget to resume those entertaining protests... grin grin...honestly I miss them.... grin

If I tear you slap, your body go Coolitempa angry
Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rose2014:

E really pain am grin

Toni payne ni. grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by ogasnow: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rose2014:

But Yorubas were affected too na. Why are u so bitter about the news? Pls don't spoil market for Yorubas among them with your tribalist comment before they're excluded from this relief gesture

Oh well, OPC can as well mobilize too to resettle the Yorubas that were affected.

Don't worry about Yoruba, they don't have customary government. This is about your brothers and the instructions of your CUSTOMARY GOVERNMENT. Go and obey your customary government and donate something so that your brothers can be resettled.

You may want to ensure that donations are used for the said purpose and that your kin are resettled properly in a place and manner that removes the threat of future eviction.
Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by Rose2014: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
ogasnow:

Don't worry about Yoruba, they don't have customary government. This is about your brothers and the instructions of your CUSTOMARY GOVERNMENT. Go and obey your customary government and donate something so that your brothers can be resettled.

You may want to ensure that donations are used for the said purpose and that your kin are resettled properly in a place and manner that removes the threat of future eviction.

Why won't I be worried about my Yoruba brothers
Are we not one Nigeria again?
Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by phemmie06(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Another scam in the name of Biafra, don't resettle them in Lagos but to Nnewi. Lol people chasing shadow

2 Likes

Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by Ebukaobi: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rose2014:

Why won't I be worried about my Yoruba brothers
Are we not one Nigeria again?

Dunkem21

U no reply me?

You think I didnt know that you are the one behind this handle and others?

Im just laughing at you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by Eshinwaju: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
EasternLion:

If I tear you slap, your body go Coolitempa angry

Preach love not war... grin...however...you still have not told us when you will resume those entertaining protests...me I am bored o... grin
Re: Kanu’s Supporters Mobilise Resources For Resettlement Of Oshodi Traders by T9ksy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Make we ckear matter before we misunderstand the whole thing: bros, shebi the new settlement go dey ibo land?

If that's it, then its cool. But if u guys still stay for Lagos, it mean say una no dey shame!

We push u, u no go....we deport u, u come back....we arrest u, u served time, we demolish your shops, u still wan relocate to another Lagos area. Una no get head?

If the host don dey talk say, "by this time yesterday, I don sleep", e dey use style yarn u say make u come dey go.

Dey go na! angry angry

Leave SW!!!!

The only language they can relate to is the " Hausa /Fulani treatment ".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South Is Not Biafra / A Collection Of Mind Blowing Facts (photos) / How The Nigerian Army Deliberately Let Shekau Escape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.