Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures (6005 Views)

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by TheDevilIsALai: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Man Be CLEVER!

The Nigerian Army had to use lethal force to disperse these people.

The Nigerian Army with the Army Commandant would have been overrun had they not engaged these people

Now that's what you call 'COLLATERAL DAMAGE'

Not that I support the killings of these people but I would say we are in perilous times and you don't incite Armed Forces based on your religious obligations.

If it were a Christian sect that displayed such brazen act of challenging the Nigerian Army impeding them from carrying out their lawful duties I will equally say 'GO ON Shoun' in 2Face's voice.

But all the same, my respect to the dead. May they rest in Peace!

I hope you won't mind being collateral damage or accepting your loved ones ending up as collateral damage in the hands of Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by TheDevilIsALai: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2016
MrKong:
Shiites are liars...and lying (no matter the situation or course) is un-Islamic

Their founding fathers were masters of deception and propaganda
Never trust them, Never believe them

They lied to save their necks from you Sunnis
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by TheDevilIsALai: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2016
johncreek:
The missing people enlisted above might have gone to join Boko Boys or ISIS... Don't be fooled and don't be surprise...

Bokos are Sunnis.

If any of the Shiites ventured into sambisa they will be summarily executed
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:06am On Jan 27, 2016
BiafranAvatar:

Stop typing with your balls...
I will like to think that I am ambidextrous... sorry, ambiballstous!

at least I got balls
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by AlPeter: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2016
705 killed by the Army in how many days? This is a glaring lie
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by cckris: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Is General Buhari in a hurry to destroy Nigeria?
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by aolumaxi(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Let's get the facts right pls.. in the clash, who showed the first act of aggression? Was it the shiites or NA? The military might want to force their way thru and irate shiite youth might av turned violent... as unnecessary as the show of force is, it sends a message, "our second line of territorial defence(after God) should never be undermined by any group or sect in our own territory".... what if it was a tactical group being deployed to counter terrorist at a particular location? Na so shiite procession go stop them?
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by aolumaxi(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Bokos are Sunnis.

If any of the Shiites ventured into sambisa they will be summarily executed
shocked
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by juman(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmm.

Even boko haram did not kill as many people like this at a time.

May God punish this senseless government.
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrKong:
Shiites are liars...and lying (no matter the situation or course) is un-Islamic

Their founding fathers were masters of deception and propaganda
Never trust them, Never believe them

For example:
you should be killed because your father is a Criminal?

If the founding fathers is what u claim, what about the children.

Again is murder the state punishment for deception?

So it's allowed to kill those you don't trust..

Stop this hate and mend your ways.
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
juman:
Hmmm.

Even boko haram did not kill as many people like this at a time.

May God punish this senseless government.

Do you know that for the past seven months since the emergence of Buhari, NA has killed 10times more innocent civilians than Boko-de-fools.
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by MrKong: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeClever:

For example:
you should be killed because your father is a Criminal?

If the founding fathers is what u claim, what about the children.

Again is murder the state punishment for deception?

So it's allowed to kill those you don't trust..

Stop this hate and mend your ways.
Next time before you go coocoo on someone, maybe you should try understand what they are trying to say...try it some time, it doesn't hurt.

What my post was insinuating is that, "their story is probably made up, the group believes lying to achieve a course is the greatest form of good deeds".

Now you can go back and ruminate on that.
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrKong:

Next time before you go coocoo on someone, maybe you should try understand what they are trying to say...try it some time, it doesn't hurt.

What my post was insinuating is that, "their story is probably made up, the group believes lying to achieve a course is the greatest form of good deeds".

Now you can go back and ruminate on that.

Now you see why I will go "coocoo" again at you.
You have concluded they are liars.

So thousands of people are all liars at once and you and your own group are the truthful ones.

Free urself of hate and leave other people alone to do as they wish and to believe whatever that want..

Whatever your religious beliefs are, how can you convince someone like me that they are truth, cos I don't even believe in any stupid religion.

So I should kill you, because I may or may not think you are decieteful. .

Wake up this is a new day man!
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by MrKong: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeClever:

Now you see why I will go "coocoo" again at you.
You have concluded they are liars.

So thousands of people are all liars at once and you and your own group are the truthful ones.

Free urself of hate and leave other people alone to do as they wish and to believe whatever that want..

Whatever your religious beliefs are, how can you convince someone like me that they are truth, cos I don't even believe in any stupid religion.

So I should kill you, because I may or may not think you are decieteful. .

Wake up this is a new day man!
Ahhhhh...you are so annoying!

Where did I say they should be killed in my post?
And about the lying part, I didn't conclude...it's their belief...that lying to achieve a course is the best form of good deed.

Now you know why I don't trust their list of missing persons!
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrKong:

Ahhhhh...you are so annoying!

Where did I say they should be killed in my post?
And about the lying part, I didn't conclude...it's their belief...that lying to achieve a course is the best form of good deed.

Now you know why I don't trust their list of missing persons!

But you did not say they shouldn't be killed either.

And who are you to determine what's lie and what's not..
What your religion teach you, is that the truth then.. Do I hear you say, Yes.. then if I call you Hypocrite the MODs might start fuming.

Have attended any of their programs to conclude that they see that lying to achieve a course is the best form of good deed...if not that ur IMAM told you that.

I bet you are a Muslim, cos it, s only you guy that always find ways to justify murder of your perceived enemies.

Never will you see a Christian surpport the murder of another Christian no matter what they believe.

Don't allow this hate poison your blood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem / Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023 / Attack On NLC Chairman Is An Act Of Terrorism — Activist Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.