Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) (1281 Views)

My Girlfriend Valentine Hair Do( Picture) / Ladies What Will U Do (picture) / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by PrettyChinny(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
I sure know exactly what i would do

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by PrettyChinny(f): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lines open.... ladies drop your comments
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by Emac34: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
booking spacegrin waiting to hear lies
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ladies, food don done.

Oyah, let d lies begin cheesy cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by cuteT(f): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
I will take d money

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by BrezyBaby(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Do you know how much $1 million is? If you don't want me to better my life then you don't love me!

I will buy myself a new boyfriend! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Break up with him
Get my money
Njoy life
Life is too short to be poor

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by kossyablaze(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Misspicy
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
seriously the present guy can chill for the main time
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by cruzita(f): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
well if he disagrees because of one useless pride then he can use the DOOR
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by jimmyolasun: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Assumption: okay let's say the babe in ? Is me sister, and the supposed new bf is spiting fire concerning the money... Dump his ass, collect money , become big , gate crash events and shows, get pregnant for 2baba.. #Solved
While humble me be behind scenes and back stage doing the peace gesture in every videos... #lobatan ...
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by misspicy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Misspicy
I answered the question on another thread already

To hell with any enemy of progress,I will take the money and dare the consequences because with that kind of money,I will have guys eating from the palms of my hands,what else do I need? gringrin
Re: Question Of The Day; Ladies What Will You Do? (picture) by JVgal(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Any bf dat won't allow u take dat money is the devil himself, run away Frm him. If he is in such position, u won't hear Abt d money, nxt tin u hear is he is abroad wt a new babe

(1) (Reply)

If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding / Pastor Spoil My Runs With This Babe) My Funny Experience In Church Today / Pics That Make U Go Wow! Beautiful And Amazing Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.