Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding (1281 Views)

How To Kiss Your Wife Islamically On Ur Wedding Day (photo) / Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? / Becareful Who Print Ur Wedding Program.(just For Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Onilaiscool(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
dont know why dancing is so important in wedding these days

I am not dancing at my wedding because I cant dance

I AM dying laughing at all these videos, its not by force
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's not compulsory you dance on your wedding day

You can stand like a statue if you so wish. It your choice
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

Egbon
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by thesicilian: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
lol even if you don't want to dance, people will still force u to
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dancing doesn't really mean u should shake and whine waist...

Just shake small body dats all..
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
profojah2:

Egbon
Egbon nla! Double tuale
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by michphenomena(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Can't wait to dance like DAVID on my wedding day....
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Egbon nla! Double tuale
otipegan..howfar boss
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
profojah2:

otipegan..howfar boss
babanla, mo gentle gaaan. Otipe gan sir. You scarce Na. Won ti lami ni jail o
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by lepasharon(f): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Lol a simple 2 step nko
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by AfricanApple(f): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2016
if you Dont dance at your own wedding, then what the heck will you be doing. you wanna bore your own day. shioor re
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Onilaiscool(f): 12:56am On Mar 09, 2016
AfricanApple:
if you Dont dance at your own wedding, then what the heck will you be doing. you wanna bore your own day. shioor re
what if u cant dance
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Pheals(f): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

lol stand like a pole..... Your in law go to think say u get physco...@op cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 09, 2016
Pheals:
lol stand like a pole..... Your in law go to think say u get physco...@op cheesy cheesy
well is it not obvious enough that she's a psycho? What more sign do we need to see? Will a normal human being say she won't dance on her wedding?
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by AfricanApple(f): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Onilaiscool:
what if u cant dance
you have to learn before that day o. PR just shake your body as it can shake
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by missvera(f): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Op, why won't you even know how to dance in the first? Is it that your ear can't hear the sound of the music or your body is fixed like... grin
Pls, learn how to dance before your wedding day if you don't want people to think you were being forced into that marriage.
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Histrings08(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Take a glass full of red wine (if you're not already used to alcohol), ur dance steps will come involuntarily... Thank me later
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Pheals(f): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
well is it not obvious enough that she's a psycho? What more sign do we need to see? Will a normal human being say she won't dance on her wedding?
o su mi o ...
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Pheals:
o su mi o ...
hehehe ko ni su e ooo. Cuz oti ri anything
Re: If You Cant Dance, Then Dont Dance At Ur Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2016
missvera:
Op, why won't you even know how to dance in the first? Is it that your ear can't hear the sound of the music or your body is fixed like... grin
Pls, learn how to dance before your wedding day if you don't want people to think you were being forced into that marriage.
her body is so hard like an erected d!!ck cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Pulls & Pushes A Guy Away At The Same Time... / HELP! My Friend Wants To Date/marry Out Of Pity / Help! I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl And I Want To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.