Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094586 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
HARDDON:
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to August!
A month of new beginnings....

I think the telegram group is a good way to kick start August because it's real time.

So, rush over to telegram and search for DATING DRILL.

I will update it with rules and what you should expect to enjoy as a member when we've had a good number.

Once in there, say hello and introduce yourself.
Wow!!!!
Time runs fast ,today makes it one year this thread's telegram group has been opened and harddon no one gree show up
Harddon try ooooo
***lafffs** runnss outtt

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jewelprince41:

Wow!!!!
Time runs fast ,today makes it one year this thread's telegram group has been opened and harddon no one gree show up
Harddon try ooooo
***lafffs** runnss outtt

Hello JP,
Time really flies
keep an eye out.

We will kick off with some freebies soon.
Phone worthy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jewelprince41(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Hi guys
Jus a while in the field experimenting dis stuff
But I have a lil question @ harddon :
Am having issue with the witty n funny lines in creating attraction,
How is a wnf line supposed to be delivered?
For example harddon classic wnf line : "wow!,ur hair is beautiful, but 2morrow u wud take me 2 d place we are going to collect d money u paid with interest on top" lol
How is it suppose to delivered is it like dis:
He: wow,ur hair is beautiful
She: thanks (or whatever she says)
He: but 2morrow u wud take me 2 d place we are going to collect d money u paid with interest on top ". Lol or like dis
He: wow, ur hair is beautiful, but 2morrow u wud take me 2 d place we are going to collect d money u paid with interest on top lol"
She: lol(whatever she says)
Hope u understand me don't mind d long write up did DAT so u cud undastnd me **smile**
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lovediehatelive(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2023
Give me hints o.

Just collected a vendor girl number online, but have not chatted her up.

Just for knacks

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Jewelprince41:
Hi guys
Jus a while in the field experimenting dis stuff
But I have a lil question @ harddon :
Am having issue with the witty n funny lines in creating attraction,
How is a wnf line supposed to be delivered?
For example harddon classic wnf line : "wow!,ur hair is beautiful, but 2morrow u wud take me 2 d place we are going to collect d money u paid with interest on top" lol
How is it suppose to delivered is it like dis:
He: wow,ur hair is beautiful
She: thanks (or whatever she says)
He: but 2morrow u wud take me 2 d place we are going to collect d money u paid with interest on top ". Lol or like dis
He: wow, ur hair is beautiful, but 2morrow u wud take me 2 d place we are going to collect d money u paid with interest on top lol"
She: lol(whatever she says)
Hope u understand me don't mind d long write up did DAT so u cud undastnd me **smile**

The first one. And relax you are too tensed, I can feel it even in your writeup. The the girl like your younger sister you are mentoring not someone you are trying hard to impress.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LogicallySXT(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
HARDDON:

Hello JP,
Time really flies
keep an eye out.

We will kick off with some freebies soon.
Phone worthy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Pls Haddon, missing the drills and the blog is down also.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SonOfHercules: 12:18pm On Apr 12
Hi redpillersπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

It's kinda long I took some redpills so I need some quality advice please.

There's this new girl at my workplace. She likes me and my manager was even hinting at the both of us being in a relationship but I've kinda been off relationship for a while just focusing on my dreams. This girl has been showing me some subtle greenlight and then we started conversing.

We even became paddy but I wanted to take it really slow but later, I sent her a WhatsApp message telling her how I wanted us to be in a relationship but she didn't reply so I let it slide and we kept talking about everything even sex but I didn't ask her out again then she started telling me about a guy she met online that's in Dubai and wants to marry her but she ain't sure the guy really likes her. She said she likes the guy but she ain't sure because she hasn't seen him.

My problem is that she's always talking about this guy. I don't know if she's trying to test if I'll be jealous or what.
But it seems I'm starting to like this girl and I want date her. Now the other guy is discouraging me... Please I need some good advice πŸ™
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by chicogentil(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12
SonOfHercules:
Hi redpillersπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

It's kinda long I took some redpills so I need some quality advice please.

There's this new girl at my workplace. She likes me and my manager was even hinting at the both of us being in a relationship but I've kinda been off relationship for a while just focusing on my dreams. This girl has been showing me some subtle greenlight and then we started conversing.

We even became paddy but I wanted to take it really slow but later, I sent her a WhatsApp message telling her how I wanted us to be in a relationship but she didn't reply so I let it slide and we kept talking about everything even sex but I didn't ask her out again then she started telling me about a guy she met online that's in Dubai and wants to marry her but she ain't sure the guy really likes her. She said she likes the guy but she ain't sure because she hasn't seen him.

My problem is that she's always talking about this guy. I don't know if she's trying to test if I'll be jealous or what.
But it seems I'm starting to like this girl and I want date her. Now the other guy is discouraging me... Please I need some good advice πŸ™
You're in the friendzone. Why would you want to date someone at your work place? Never shit where you eat.
There's nothing like 'she's trying to make me jealous'. It seems you have no iota of respect for yourself. She disrespected you by bringing a man to the equation and you're still giving free attention? Common, you need to move on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.