Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42533 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don tell u, no fall my hand.
lol. I won't if you don't
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies
Bad guy... Kinda funny and btw do u stil see each other.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2016
summerflame:
I could remember that day, it was on a very bad harmattan day, I was driving to go and have some shots of jedi jedi around 6am before starting the day when I saw this damsel.

She was on a bike coming from a club (I guess), due to the breeze on the bike, she was shivering.

I came down from the car and offer to give her a ride due to the excessive cold, she declined. I had to remove my Hoodie ($120, was painful though) and I forcefully gave to her to cover herself up.

Afterward, I told her this ; No matter where you are coming from, a queen like u deserves a mercy of man, our path shall cross again.

After about 2 months, I ran into her inside a bank, I tapped her, she looked at me, jump for joy and hugged me so tight, we kissed and she told me this; A caring and a gentleman like u deserves to be treated like a king.

The rest is a story.

RIP to her

Confidence is the key
I sure didn't see the RIP part. May I ask what led to her demise?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Fongido(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Is it good to ask a girl out of social media I asked a girl out facially once and she accepted with ease but we broke up and I have been trying to ask girls out on social media but it's not working. But it's always hard for me to ask a girl facially because I am shy but trying on social media is not working even when she loves me.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:
cool
I know you will show face tongue
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by baba11(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

I know you will show face tongue
grin grin grin..i want to mark attendance noni but i don't have experience...what should i do oooo

Oya,omotayor123 tell me cool
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Jerryolumide:
lol. I won't if you don't
if I don't do what?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:
grin grin grin..i want to mark attendance noni but i don't have experience...what should i do oooo

Oya,omotayor123 tell me cool
Oya try wooing Aminat508... I will put mouth for you tongue
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by summerflame(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chronic Typhoid
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Jerryolumide(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
if I don't do what?
fall my hand too
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by baba11(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

Oya try wooing Aminat508... I will put mouth for you tongue
Lemme start from you na and i know you go gree finally....kazrem no vex o,you can take aminat508 cool shocked grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jerryolumide:
fall my hand too
I will not.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:

Lemme start from you na and i know you go gree finally....kazrem no vex o,you can take aminat508 cool shocked grin
If I hear undecided
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by baba11(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omotayor123:

If I hear undecided
grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I will not.
me too won't fall yours
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Kazrem(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
baba11:

Me no take Aminat. I don get one Aminat for house. Na Qudroh I want now
cc:omotayor123
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by baba11(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kazrem:

Me no take Aminat. I don get one Aminat for house. Na Qudroh I want now
cc:omotayor123
Alright... omotayor123 head still dey there be ;Ddat grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by igboboy3(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lasgidy1:

As a sharp guy, I got it from the system

[size=19pt] CONFAM NIGGA!! cheesy cheesy

[/size]
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Daniel058(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
cutetopsey:
cool

You don't need to woo her my dear. Let it just flow naturally. I mean have the mind set of starting with the girl of your choice on a friendship level. With that, you will be able to discover and unruffled so many things about her. Then, you can easily decide if you are to take your friendship to another level or not.

Though in my own case, it all started naturally. From friendship to dating, from dating to courting..........and so on ......

So you don't have to stress yourself over nothing. Let it come and start naturally. Whatever is meant to be yours will definitely come to stay, and if vice versa, then it won't stay. You don't need to be panicked. Prayerfully decide and go for the right choice.

BTW, check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess fats
on point dear.. I wonder why on earth men suffer themselves persuading/forcing a lady to fall in love with them, all in the name of wooing her..... And some ladies self playing hard to get......LET IT JUST FLOW NATURAL.. ABI MARRIAGE NA BY FORCE?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Kazrem:
Me no take Aminat. I don get one Aminat for house. Na Qudroh I want now cc:omotayor123
See Thief undecided Baba11 well done cry
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by baba11(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Omotayor123:

See Thief undecided
Baba11 well done cry
tanku grin
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by jelal007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies
Hahahahahahahaha.......guy u're mad. Lmao.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Onyiido:
lol, this ur moniker sef
that's my initials, BBO.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Onyiido: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
that's my initials, BBO.
shocked that's how u wanna raise 'ur family, right?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Onyiido:
shocked that's how u wanna raise 'ur family, right?
u guessed right.. wink smiley
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by chiefobdk(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
followed my friend to his site. we just crossed to buy water. wow d most beautiful girl I ever seen. I told her. took her number. Wen I got home I called her. saw her d next day. I just told her I couldn't stop thinking about her. noticed she love novels. I borrowed her novels from my library. we dated for 1 year and 2 months before we made love. I met her a virgin. we 've been together since 2009. I asked her to marry me not long ago.

I still marvel at luck. because she is d current world best. back to back.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by yetunsbay(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
veraiyke:
Was preparing for my first year second semester exams when I noticed her. We were having a discussive class in a grassy area beside unn stadium. After that we were walking our different ways when a discussion about women came up and I said "women are necessary evils". She fumed up almost quarelling me but I don't talk much so I made my point and went ahead hearing behind me all her arguments. One day I was eating abacha when this girl said she wants to eat and I said ok. She said it is just my meat she wants so I let her have it and ate my abacha without meat. Her friend was like aah but I smiled and didn't mind. I could see her one time talking and her voice will always be high but the next minute she is sleeping. We were majoring in same department. Most times she walks on the road you see her full of life and exubberance. On her short gowns she could jump up and down. There were times she could see me and say lift me up on the way. Once I did and just laughed over it and we continued our journey on our different routes. Finally exams finished and first year was over. I went to my room still in school hostel then-zik flat- for those who know unn. I was dressed on my suit about to attend rotaract meeting. Proudly a rota-lion. I had a bang on my room door. A girl entered and another followed suit. The first girl is also in my department and was close to me as I helped her in her studies, nothing more mind you. The second was this very girl I have been talking about since. I was like what! How can you people badge into my room like that, no prior information of your coming sef? They were like aah you won't even ask us to sit down? I said look I am on my way out as you can see. You people should have called first. The second girl was like oya let's go nah. He is chasing us from his room and they left. I sat down on my bed thinking. I was already falling for this girl and had wished severally for her visit. The first time she came I have not welcomed her in. Well it isn't my doing. A principled man cannot cancel his meeting for uninformed visitors. So I went to meeting. Days after I met her at the ziks gate and we exchanged numbers and I apologised to her telling her why it had to be like that. She said that's my worries o and it doesn't bother her. Fast forward I went home to ph and one day a female friend sent me one of these messages if I kiss you what will you do and all that. There was no better person to forward this message to but the very girl I chased and that exactly I did. She replied in her jovial way she would kiss me till I beg and start running. It was mtn free messages. We kept exchanging messages till I called and we spoke for a while. I later searched for her on facebook and we were the best of chat mates. We asked ourselves questions about the other and how the first year in school had been. We continued talking and I told her that I would hug her the first time we met and she was like humm let's wait and see. We were just talking as friends o. I was jokingly telling her my mind and feelings. I knew her to be jovial and easy going so certainly she wasn't taking my words to heart and I told myself I will ask her out once school resumes. This is 2012. On the 8th of october we both returned to nsk. I was shocked when someone hugged me in the market. I was embarrassed I could hug back. It was the same girl I had told I would hug the first time I saw anywhere. I was buying foam because I had rented a room off k while exams were on. The driver of the taxi I took for a drop was like guy this girl love you oh and you are just there. I was speechless until I asked what she was doing in the market so soon. She was smiling and that reminded me I had failed in what I said and has confirmed what she said that I won't be able to do that. After saying what she came to buy I told her to then hurry up and join my cab. I waited for a while she wasn't fot coming so I told the driver to move and that was it. I called her that I have moved after waiting for a while and she said no p. I told her to call me let me show her my place later in the day. Around five I got a call it was her her. Shock and unbelief ran through me. I went and met her and we walked to my place. On our way she reminded me I couldn't fulfil my sayings of hugging her at first sight. I am a shy person though and don't talk with girls much how much more hugging them. I tried to give excuses of we are in public. Anyway we got to my house and we ate and she actually past the night with me. Since then we have been together. Getting a good girl you love and who loves you doesn't take any specific thing. Just be yourself. We have future plans together. She brought me into nairaland.
wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Greenbullet(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't have a GF and I don't woo ladies undecided

Don’t Fake it, Don't just act natural -be natural.If the girl has a brain, she'll be able to detect that you're trying too hard, or striving to be something you're not.Try as much as possible to be natural in all your dealings with her. Don’t fake what you are not and don’t brag because girls hate guys that brag.

Nothing is sexier like being Confident,it makes girls like you the more.Work on your self esteem even before striking a friendship with her.

You have probably heard a million times that women love a confident man. You might be a bit pissed hearing it all the time but it’s true. I’m sorry to tell you, if you want to be a natural at attracting, approaching and seducing women the most important thing is being Confident!!!
Stop talking abt money and be confident..
when or mouth dey smell ,which gal go agree self.name joke I dey o
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Smellymouth: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Greenbullet:

when or mouth dey smell ,which gal go agree self.name joke I dey o

cheesy grin This na ur punishment tongue

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Greenbullet(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin This na ur punishment tongue
abeg bros

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by YOLO1(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Thanks to 2go. Don't know why 2go just favoured me with a lot of girls I can't even handle. All except one of the girls have dated so far in my life, I met them on 2go. Didn't do much of talking just status updates make ladies wet.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is it wise for you to call a girl who u want to be dating frequently on fone but she snubs u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.