Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (42537 Views)

If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jerryolumide:
No o
I for fear oo. Cos e no dey hard now u come creat topic here we dey tell us how u thief ur fellow nairalander,s babe cheesy
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by maryhaam(f): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
hambali1:

You that I know... undecided
looool
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by maryhaam(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmao. Which kind boring wooing be that na.:/?.sad?
you sha want me to say something now.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by buchostags(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You deserved more than a slap. Never ask a girl for her number immediately. The trick about asking for numbers is that you must first chat her up, then tell her you'll like to see her again. At that point, she will give you her number herself. You did not even talk to her, you were already asking for her number. You be stalker?
ok. fine. he messed up cos he hasnt been like tht for sum tym but slap (makes face) come on. na funeral thns na
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies

LOL.....this is so hilarious, can't stop laughing.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by j3r3myk3n(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
ebohstepn:
knowledge and maybe little assistant.
And What are you benefiting from her? *complements?*
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by buchostags(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
HateU2:
Start with friendship.
puts u str8 into d dreaded frndzone.one touch
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
maryhaam:
you sha want me to say something now.
yes.say something.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
I know I'm not a guy so I shouldn't be posting here but sha. I found that the guys I actually ended up liking and bla bla were actually the ones that didn't really "woo" me, per se. We just clicked. So I can't really say intricate wooing method work lol
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by buchostags(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
wht i do is flirt, go for d kill n bang am thr.
ok i flirt; like smile at her, crack empty jokes n get her comfortable. then d kill; tease her, ruffle her a lil n ask her out. u knw apply so emotions alrdy. thr; is on d date make it special, apply my charm, make her laff, tell interesting story but never ask too many questions... tht way i turn d chase n bang she is chasin after me n doin her might by then to keep moi
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Onyiido: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Never woo her, we started from just friends then later I became fond of her likewise her also. Then 1 evening like that, I asked her out & d rest is history. We're still counting it & growing stronger.

It's not all about wooing, it's about 2 of you been comfortable with each other.
lol, this ur moniker sef
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by ifeomaekol(f): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u still stuck in the 70s or what?

No one 'woos' anyone now.
when you see a chic that catches ur fancy,you walk up to that bítch,straight up and you let her know u got money and you ain't afraid to spend that shít on her.

ho' gonna be tripping before u know it.
ur kind should be avoided @ all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Onyiido: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Gonna be fun reading comments
So we're in the same page. Here to read comments
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by InZA: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
ffrreeee:
We met at wedding ceremony. He made some enquiries to know if I was engaged, and came to me after the program. He asked of my name, my religion, what i do for a living, and said I wish to marry u. I didnt say yes n I didn't say no. I just discovered we became close. We r now married with a set of twins (2boys).

How long did both of you date/court for after that initial introduction?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by leewin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't hv a gf oh I'm single to stupor will 1 Lady help me tank u hehehe
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by abbiecutie(f): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
alanposh:

After the whole lot of impressions to gain her..

Two weeks later or a month later,u have her in Ur bed.. What happens again That's why I hate relationships whole heartedly..
Tomorrow, another man tries impressing d lady n d lady might fall again for him just cos she needs one or two things from him.

Love doesn't work out. Make money n see love upon love,anything less than that is fake

well, fortunately for me i didn't land on his bed (didn't land on his anywhere)....but he went really farrrrrrrrr
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by cruzita(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

i wanna hear your story cruz
my sister I no get story to tell oo
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by cruzita(f): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

i wanna hear your story cruz
my sister I no get story to tell oo
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by abbiecutie(f): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Ok.

lol. even a female soldier's heart has been pierced with just HELLO. so mayb i shud say you havent had a convo with a bros who could nt only pierce but kiss your heart and make it weak.

hahahaha trust me i have, and it wasn't a pleasant experience afterwards....
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbiecutie:

hahahaha trust me i have, and it wasn't a pleasant experience afterwards....
Lol. am curious here. what abt u take the gist along with our chat to the moon(gist me more abt the unpleasant experience)?

how re u?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by abbiecutie(f): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm good...you?

there's nothing to gist about it

KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. am curious here. what abt u take the gist along with our chat to the moon(gist me more abt the unpleasant experience)?

how re u?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by igboboy3(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lasgidy1:
I am a bank bulk teller. She came to the bulkrrom one day to withdraw the sum of 10k and I began interviewing her.

Lovely. At what point did you get her number?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by KINGinVAHALA: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am cool. why didnt u respond to my last email messg? i stil wanna see ur smile(even though it ends up with no use).
abbiecutie:
I'm good...you?

there's nothing to gist about it

if u say so at the emboldened.
your wish is your command.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by abbiecutie(f): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
What was your last email? When? cause i just checked and didn't see nada
KINGinVAHALA:
Am cool. why didnt u respond to my last email messg? i stil wanna see ur smile(even though it ends up with no use).

if u say so at the emboldened.
your wish is your command.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbiecutie:
What was your last email? When? cause i just checked and didn't see nada
It contains my fb name. check again. and reply it wit ur fb frnd request.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by abbiecutie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
oh, that one! i'm sorry...
KINGinVAHALA:

It contains my fb name. check again. and reply it wit ur fb frnd request.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
abbiecutie:
oh, that one! i'm sorry...
Yeah, dat one. why the apology?
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by stzy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

sir do you have money
sorry what?!... Do u want 2 kidnap me... Oh shiit... Well av gotten. Laid 4 js giving her phone 2 make call
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Jerryolumide(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I for fear oo. Cos e no dey hard now u come creat topic here we dey tell us how u thief ur fellow nairalander,s babe cheesy
Lol. Me na church boy o
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by OneManLegion(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
I never woo I just date by chance however I am in the same situation with op now, there was this girl I was trying to woo 4 nights ago, we had never talked before, so she came out to buy something and I followed her, stopped her then she said what's my problem, I was like see this stewpid thing, but I had to swallow my pride and I said my problem is her digit, i need it, she looked at me and said I don't have a phone and if u follow me again I will slap you, that's how all the feelings fly off the I told her slap me and then tell ur people to arrange how u want ur funeral to go....... She looked at me and was shocked......
I hate abusive and insulting ladies

Hahahahahahahahaha. I don die. Lwkmd.
Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by Lasgidy1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
igboboy3:

Lovely. At what point did you get her number?

As a sharp guy, I got it from the system

1 Like

Re: How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jerryolumide:
Lol. Me na church boy o
Okay oo. But make u no come turn fake church boy oo. The type wey dey like pastor wife. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.