Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included (12629 Views)

Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by enny4real23(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
if u think otherwise check my profile pics and tell me who's prettier than me..
am single sha but not searching at the moment
you should rent a billboard and advertise yourself and your relationship status and put your number on it so that you will get attention. That's probably the most beautiful you have ever seen yourself so you decided to advertise yourself on social network..............children of nowadays......smh.

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Slimzybaby(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
Babe what happened to ur chest??

lols

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by goshen26: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2016
I c
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2016
you truly are cute op hhh
MrCork:

...you can't even compare your sef to beaurrrriful QueenValerie....talklesss or ordnary Onstelly..or worse of all...ordnary Refiner(no ofeense) undecided
Cork you've never seen me before,my profile is pic less.
And stop pickin' on folks!
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
Hahahaha!

You look pretty but do you have anything more going for you than your looks?
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by refiner(f): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2016
MrCork:

...you can't even compare your sef to beaurrrriful QueenValerie....talklesss or ordnary Onstelly..or worse of all...ordnary refiner(no ofeense) undecided

stop mentioning my name dumb head!....or it seems u can't do wifout me rite?wink
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by czarr(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

You are a lady, a woman.

I love your confidence in your self-worth.

I love you.
asslicking grin
I haff tire grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by wilybebsy(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Slimzybaby:
Accident
i don die grin

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by czarr(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Guys please don't let this guy scam you !
Can't you tell its a guy from his replies?

Don't send him money for transport ooooo grin
People just never learn...

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
Woreva lol

undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by absoluteSuccess: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2016
czarr:
asslicking grin
I haff tire grin

Ho God, forgive your son

he has look ass in beyond limit.

cheesy
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Adedoks(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't understand why teenagers love unnecessary n dangerous attention... Op u don't need anyone rating ur pics to tell u ure beautiful.why exposing urself just to be approved by faces n people u don't know.u will do yourself great good by removing ur pics...

2 Likes

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by lovely17(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Before i judge let's go for a swim
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by octopusfreaky(f): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

is not possible....post their pics if u can..#teambeauty
i sense pride,,you arent the most beautiful okay
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
cheesy
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by absoluteSuccess: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2016
czarr:
Guys please don't let this guy scam you ! Can't you tell its a guy from his replies?
Don't send him money for transport ooooo grin People just never learn...
I will send money if she ask for it,
is it easy to fine?
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by CharleyCharley: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
Of course you are handsome undecided
Aluu girl grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Ifedera(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Lmaoo! Funny comments. And by the way, Well-done. Wat a cool way to drag attention to yourself this morning. Happy impersonation ... have fun
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Aluu girl grin
lol am not from Aluu nd dnt live there either

Whu r u
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by CharleyCharley: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
lol am not from Aluu nd dnt live there either

Whu r u

someone who knows you wink

don't you school in Uniport?
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by HrmOlolade(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm yes you are beautiful. "note i gave u ur first like.
Woman wrapper
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by tmamuda(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
You are beautiful but not most beautiful. But hope your beauty say good things about you cos the heart matters.
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by kelz3264: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
adebola or wateva ur name is kindly take down that pix. am very sure u er a guy koz the pix u put their is that of my sister( ezinne Regina) and am very sure she isn't aware of these. just dunno what u stand to gain by these childish attitude which u just displayed here. pls remove d pix ASAP. tnkz.

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by nikkiking(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
No doubts.....u cute kiss.
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by stzy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
1st of all am a certified basher.. D oda guy was lik hol up "where's ur boobs?"... Am lik what?! Are u kidding its d model size jare bt hey in d street we c ntin up there o... Ok ur face has a smuggish kinda attribute that at first glance I saw u as a dumb chiq... Nw ur body is model type ok bt u didn't work that I see that as natural bt in d street. U'd get less attention than when u add a litle skin... Streetwise I'll rate u on d scale of 10; 4 ... Modelwise u'd get 6 bt work on ur smug face .. As for being d prettiest here spesh007 or woteva her names is is finer than u 1st

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by mallimillz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Karashika
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Jadekitana(f): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow people are harsh here
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Humblegoodman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Babe you try but I love Sinaj more. She is made in heaven. Can't wait to marry her.
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by sinaj(f): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Humblegoodman:
Babe you try but I love Sinaj more. She is made in heaven. Can't wait to marry her.
kiss

Baby let's get married tonite
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by mejai(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
u look like DAT turkey abi chicken (yellow big bird) in sesame street program. did u watch it?

1 Like

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by sinaj(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:

someone who knows you wink

don't you school in Uniport?
Shebi u don de form babalawo for me grin

Tell me whu u r jare
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included by Ifakiland(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
I just wanna know who sold weed to a minor?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Your Woman Be More Curvy And Sexy Than This Lady? (photo) / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.