Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos (26620 Views)

Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics / Nickel In Nigeria: Forget Crude Oil If Nickel Is Discovered In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
i have said it before...if all states produce oil we would have militants and saboteurs everywhere...the only reason why many people wonder why militants act the way they act is because they dont have oil beneath them...give an average man oil and watch his behavior...
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by chubhiee: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
There is no magic that I have that I am going to be able to deliver zero incident environment, given the number of attacks we are getting everywhere but at the end of the day, communities like these ones must begin to rise up and say this is just not right.”he said
Since you lack magic, why not borrow from Buhari who has the Midas touch?
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Kaybaba5(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
many are still out there doing this illegal business without being discovered............

but only time can tell..............................................
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by davedpo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
GOD save our country oo
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Charly68: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jail the saboteurs and their sponsors
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by DaGC(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funny enough, some people here likes insulting and bashing Niger Deltans because they believe such only happens there.

Now, nobody is insulting the culprits. Rather we hear sh*t like 'there was a country, nothing seems to work, problems here, I blame Buhari, I blame Jonathan etc'

#HypocritesEverywhere
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by liberty5783(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm not surprise afterall everybody in naija is currupt so who is Fooling who one day dr kachukwu ll be accused oF money laundaring and we ll forget d good work he is doing now
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Excellentmind: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whenever this issue of vandalism is mentioned, mind goes to Niger Delta region and its citizens, making it look as if people from that region had no legitimate business except vandalism. Gradually, it has come to light that illicit trade in petroleum products and pipeline vandalism are legitimate business in the south western States of Nigeria even when they are not among the oil producing states. This has been going on unabated for years and the government of those states cannot claim ignorance of the illicit activities. This is just one in a million bunkers in the south western States. Ironically, they were the people shouting and alleging a missing sum of $20b in Nigeria's oil industry. How long will Nigeria go with this form of deceit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by sonnie10: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
And some morons will come here to open their gutter mouth that Igbos are the ones sabotaging Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by akp202(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
i thought oil vandalism is only synominous with the south south
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by pappy4real(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
hehehehehehe

yoloba,

the other one dug a well on a pipeline from where she siphons hers while these one have a large operational base.

if these was discovered in biafra land, the whole place would have been set ablaze with uncountable innocents put behind bars.

welcome to one Nigeria were your tribe determines your charge, fine and bail condition. grin grin grin grin
hmm! I smh 4 u. Ur bigotry has indeed beclouded ur sense of reasoning
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by tuna4servi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dem plenty for Takwa bay area
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lagosians are oil thieves.

Coupled with the fact, they dont produce oil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by daveP(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hehehhhee
smh

Tinubu, Oba Akiolu and lagos chieftains will definitely know bout this, no doubt.

How much was used to woo the entire neighbourhood is left to imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by actoor(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
Nigeria only problem is Nigerians.
i

Fund out, the community people are not Nigeran.
They are all Eegu from Benin Republic.
That's why we need to tighten all our Costa region.
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by OlujobaSamuel: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
actoor:
i

Fund out, the community people are not Nigeran.
They are all Eegu from Benin Republic.
That's why we need to tighten all our Costa region.
they do it with our help bro.
I witnessed it in my area too OJO lga before soldiers came in.
Now there is rumour spreading about in town that the soldiers are now also involve in illegal bunkering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Owobams:
Goodnews
that's the type of system we have been running since 1960
Re: Oil Bunkers Depot Discovered In Lagos by Nairadays: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
olillywales:

led by the Petroleum Minister, Ibe Kachiukwu.

Is my eye deceiving me? shocked shocked Kachiukwu himself? Wao! Am impressed.

They really wanna clean this sector like an oil spill that it is.

Thumbs Up man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governance Code: Enelamah & Obazee Clash Over Adeboye, Others / Nigerian Soldiers Injured After Stepping On Explosive During Operation. Photos / Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.